My Brother's Girlfriend

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Speaking Language Colors:
Korean - BLACK
Mandarin Chinese - BLUE
English - RED

 

 

Sulli was now in her room. She was fixing her things after the introduction thing with the EXO-K members, she eventually accepted the fact that she's staying in EXO-K Mansion and that she'll be steping foot in this place no matter what.

 

 

She was busy hanging her clothes in her walk-in closet when someone suddenly wrapped his arms around her, giving her a back hug.

 

 

"I missed you, my princess." The man hugging Sulli said.

 

 

And with those words from the man, Sulli immediately turned around and hugged him so tightly.

 

 

"I missed you, too, gege." Sulli said.

 

 

They stayed in that position for quite some time when Sulli broke away from the hug and then hit the man's arm.

 

 

"Ouch! What was that for?" Suho cried out in pain.

 

 

"You're the whole reason why Mom and Dad sent me here in Korea." Sulli said to Suho while pouting.

 

 

"Why? I thought you miss me? How come you're blaming me?" Suho said to Sulli, he was now the one pouting.

 

 

"Gege, I do miss you but you and Kai are the reasons why I'm stuck here in Korea."

 

 

"And why is that?" Suho asked his little sister while crossing his arms and raising one of his eyebrows.

 

 

"Because you declined mom's offer to come and visit us in New York, that's why they sent me here." Sulli reasoned out.

 

 

"I'm so sorry Princess, it's just that Gege's quite busy here in Korea so he can't come to New York to visit you." Suho explained to Sulli as he gently rubbed her hair.

 

 

Sulli then lightly smirked at his brother.

 

 

"Uh-oh, this girl has an evil plan.Kris thought to himself after seein his sister smirk.

 

 

"It's okay, but for you to make it up to me, let's go shopping." Sulli happily stated.

 

 

"Looks like my cards are going to die early." Suho stated under his breath.

 

 

"Pardon?

 

 

"I said change your clothes, we're going to the mall." I said to her, making an alibi.

 

 

"Waah! Thanks Gege!!" Sulli said as she gave her brother a quick peck on his cheek before going in her walk-in closet to change.

 

 

As Sulli reached the house parking lot after changing, she saw 6 men on 6 different cars.

 

 

"Do I get to drive my own car, too?" Sulli asked while clapping in excitement.

 

 

Sulli has always enjoyed underground driving when she was still in New York but who knows? Maybe she gets to drive in Korea without hiding.

 

 

"No, you are not driving by yourself." Suho and Kasi said in unison.

 

 

"Why?" Sulli asked, raising one eyebrow while crossing her arms.

 

 

"Because you're still underaged." Suho answered her.

 

 

"And why can Sehun drive? He's underaged and is younger than me." Sulli said in a whining manner.

 

 

"Because he has his learner's permit and you don't. So now, choose where you want to grab a ride with and no you cannot ride with Sehun." Suho strictly told her.

 

 

"But why can Kai drive? We're twins! Which means he's also underaged, we have the same age, etcetera!" Sulli said.

 

 

"I took the practical and written exams on the same day and eventually got a 100 percent on both. Now, who are you riding with?" Kai explained boastfully to Sulli in plain English.

 

 

"So unfair! But I'll be riding with my dear Twin." Sulli said while smirking at his twin brother.

 

 

With no more words, they all drove off to the mall.

 

 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

 

 

As they reached the mall, it was as if they were all in slow motion when they got out of the car.

 

 

As the men of EXO-K sort of stood guard at the back of Sulli, they were looking like these Men in Black, but technically they were not wearing black. 

 

 

"Where do you want to go first, little sis?" Kai asked Sulli as he wrapped his arms around her.

 

 

Suho immediately took Kai's arms away from Sulli's shoulders and placed his and spoke.

 

 

"I think I should be the one asking that since I am the one who's going to pay for the things our little princess is going to but today."

 

 

"Yah! Guys? Did you hear what Suho-hyung said? He's treating us today so buy whatever you like!" Kai said to the other members of Kai in a sort of rejoicing manner.

 

 

"Pabo! I said whatever Sulli likes, not what the members like." Suho said to his younger brother as he hit the back of his head.

 

 

"Haha! Even though I did not understand what you were saying, I still feel that you're arguing. Anyways, how about you accompany me to buy shoes?" Sulli said to her brothers while giggling.

 

 

"Seriously? Shoe shopping?" Suho and Kai said in unison.

 

 

"I'm not buying heels, okay? I'll be buying sneakers. It's more comfortable to wear, you know." Sulli said as she dragged her brothers towards the nearest Shoe Boutique.

 

 

As they reached the nearest Shoe Boutique, Sulli immediately ran towards a few sneakers that definitely got her attention. It was 3 pairs of Hello Kitty shoes. One in pink, black and blue.

 

 

"Gege! Can you buy this for me?" Sulli asked while looking at Suho.

 

 

"Sure! Find ones that are your size and Gege will buy it." Suho replied.

 

 

"Kam-sahap-nida?" Sulli said as she tried to speak in Korean.

 

 

They all giggled as they heard Sulli try to speak in Korean.

 

 

"Wah! So cute!" Baekhyun thought to himself.

 

 

After their trip to the Shoe Boutique, they just continued to stroll along the mall when 3 men suddenly blocked their way.

 

 

~.~.~

 

 

"Hyung! What are we going to do here in the mall? You know I don't like strolling in these kinds of places." Tao said to Kris.

 

 

"Well, we're going to find the perfect gift for our K Friends." Kris said while smirking.

 

 

"Oh! I got an idea on what we should give them!" Chen said.

 

 

"And what is it?" Kris and Tao said in unison.

 

 

"I guess it won't work." Chen said.

 

 

After a few more minutes of strolling and finding a good "We Meet Again" gift fortheir K Friends, they noticed a very familiar girl who was strolling the mall with 6 men.

 

 

"Hyung! Isn't she the girl you met and fell in love with in the airport?" Chen asked Kris.

 

 

"Quit blabbering Chen or I'll staple your mouth." Kris said to Chen as he examined the girl.

 

 

"But if she really is the girl, how come she's with K?" Tao asked.

 

 

"Yeah, so true! Ooh! Maybe one of the K men is the one that picked her up in the airport!" Chen stated.

 

 

"So it means that maybe one of them is her boyfriend?" Chen and Tao said in unison.

 

 

"Well, then, it's time to find out." Kris said as he started walking towards the direction of his mysterious lady and the members of K.

 

 

~.~.~

 

 

"Long time, no see, my friends." One of the men that approached EXO-K said to them.

 

 

"Yeah. Now get out of our way." Suho calmly replied to the man.

 

 

"What's with the sudden bitterness, my friend? Don't you want to have a reunion? It's been a very long time since we last saw each other." The man said once again.

 

 

"No we do not so just get out of our way." Suho replied again.

 

 

"Okay, since you do not want to talk to us. How about just introducing the pretty lady with you? I'm sure she'll be happy to meet such dashing men like us." The man said once more and then looked at the other two that was with him, they put on a goofy smile sort of like a smirk.

 

 

After hearing those words, Kai immediately hid Sulli behind his back in a very protective manner.

 

 

"Kai, no need to hide her beauty from us." One of the 3 men said, certainly not the one who was talking to Suho earlier.

 

 

"Baekhyun, please bring her away from here." Kai said to Baekhyun while he obliged.

 

 

The confused Sulli just obliged as Baekhyun pulled her away from the discussion that was already starting to heat up as they continued to talk with each other.

 

 

"Oh, why bring her away?" The last man who never said anything spoke.

 

 

"Shut up, Tao! Now what do you really want?" Sehun said.

 

 

"Now, no need to speak harsh words. As I said, we just want to meet your lady friend. She seems interesting." the man who kept talking earlier spoke once more.

 

 

"Quit playing games, Kris!" Suho shouted at the man.

 

 

"I'm not. I just want to meet your new friend, that's all." Kris said.

 

 

"Well, then. You are not meeting my brother's girlfriend." 

 

 

===============================

 

Who said those last lines?

 

Thank you so much for all your support!

 

Hope it continues until this fanfic is finished...

 

Saranghae! <3