"So it was them..."

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

YOU KIDNAPPED ME???”

 

Those words were very much hearable by all the people in the room, having it vibrate past the walls of the enclosed space. The girl who screamed was still in the state of shock. Having to know who her kidnappers were, she definitely did not expect this outcome.

 

“W-why?” she mumbled to herself yet it was very much hearable across the room.

 

“Surprised aren’t you?” one of the men said, smirking.

 

Hearing those words once again gave Sulli the chance to come back to a state of shock.

 

“Yah! Answer us!” another of the men shouted towards her.

 

“Calm down hyung, I’m pretty much sure our little princess is still shocked with all of what is happening.” the guy with the dark orbs visible in his eyes said in a cocky manner.

 

“Haha! The maknae is right; we shouldn’t scare our little princess like that.” Another one said but this time, he had seriousness in his tone of voice even though it was very obvious that he was very sarcastic.

 

“Why are you doing this to me???” Sulli once again shouted to them. This time, she was already doing her best to show a strong façade. Even though being scared was evident in her eyes, she still wanted to look tough. She can’t be weak.

 

And in very swift motions, one of the six men was already near her Sulli and was already holding her chin, making her look straight into her eyes. Her eyes that was full of fear.

 

“Why? Are you scared princess?” he said while smirking.

 

Immediately, Sulli moved away from him until her back hit the headboard of the bed. Having that man so close to her made her scared. They weren’t the one she knew, they were extremely different from those men who protected her and treated her as family.

 

“Ooh~ our princess is scared.” The man said in a very sure tone as he once again went near her. But before that man could get very near her, he was stopped by the words of the obnoxious looking man that was leaning his figure against the wall frame.

 

“Stop that. You’re scaring MY Princess.” The man said as he emphasized the words My and Princess.

 

“Okay. Haha.” The man near Sulli said as he backed away from the young woman.

 

“I think we should go out now guys.” One of the men suggested while the others just started to walk towards the door.

 

“See you soon, Princess.” The creepy one said.

 

Now, Sulli was left alone with only one man. The man she thought was already a good friend of hers, the man who she actually felt special with as herself.

 

“How are you Princess?” the man asked, Sulli did not answer back.

 

“Princess, how are you?” he asked again but Sulli was still too stubborn to actually reply to him.

 

“Princess!” the man screamed on top of his lungs, yet that was still him in the state of controlling his temper.

 

Hearing him shout like that, Sulli definitely trembled. She was scared because this was the very first time that’s he saw him be like that. He really wasn’t the man he knows.

 

“Answer me.” The man said darkly yet still, a hint of care and sweetness was evident in his tone of voice but Sulli just did not even recognize it.

 

“Why did you kidnap me?” Sulli asked him, trying to change the topic from her to him.

 

“You are in no position to ask questions here princess. Now let me ask you again, how are you?”

 

“And why am I not in the position to ask a question? Oh yeah, you kidnapped me.” She replied back in a matter of fact tone.

 

“Haha~ you really are cute when you’re being stubborn.” He said while chuckling.

 

Sulli tried to ignore him but then again, his chuckles and laughter was echoing inside the room and for her, it has always been like an addiction to have such a beautiful melody be heard in your ears. But then, Sulli convinced herself, she has had enough.

 

“Stop laughing!” she suddenly shouted while the man eventually followed her sudden order.

 

“Why are you doing this to me? Why me?” she has finally cracked up. She was already shouting towards her kidnapper.

 

But despite of expecting to know something in return, nothing was given as an answer for her.

 

“Shut this! Speak you ! Answer me!” she shouted once again.

 

“And once again I tell you, you are in no-“ he spoke back but was cut off by Sulli. “Position to ask questions, I know. You just freaking tell me! I’m not asking you anymore! Tell me already!”

 

“You want to know why you’re here?” the man said cockily.

 

“Yes, isn’t it obvious?” Sulli fought back.

 

“I just want you to be here, that’s all.” He said while shrugging.

 

“WHAT?? YOU JUST WANT ME HERE???” Sulli shouted in disbelief. “Stupid! So freaking stupid!”

 

“Yeah, simple as that. Got a problem with that Princess?”

 

“Stop calling me Princess! Of course I have a problem! You’re freaking keeping me here against my will and you tell me that you just want me to be here??? You’ve got to be kidding me!”

 

And with swift movements, Sulli was already on her way towards the door. But of course, the man was faster. He was already holding her by the wrist and pulled her closer to him.

 

“You are not going anywhere Princess.” The man stated. And in a trembling yet very courageous manner, Sulli did her best for her to be set free from the man’s grasp but she was nowhere near getting what she wants nor getting free.

 

“YAH! I said let me go you giant!”

 

“You are not going anywhere and that is final my princess” With those words, he threw her back on the bed in a very calm manner.  “No. I am going home!”

 

And with a very stubborn will, Sulli once again stood up and attacked he tall man but much to her dismay, she was just once again caught in his arms and was slightly pushed back to the bed by her kidnapper.

 

“You will stay here and shall not leave, understood? I will go now.” With those last words, the man turned around and made his way towards the door and went out of the room.

 

She was once again left there, but now she knew who kidnapped her, the people who were behind this act. Yet as she has already seen it with her own hands, she still could not believe if they were really the men she grew a close friendship with.

 

“So it was them… it was them who did it…” she mumbled to herself. But after a few contemplations, she finally passed her breaking point.

 

“KRIS LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!”  

 

========================================

 

Its been a very long time since I last updated... Aigoo sorry everybody really! 

But do not worry guys, I wil be updating more often starting from now on :) 

Hope you'll continue supporting my stories~ ^^ Thank you and love lots! <3