Meet EXO-M

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Language Legend:

Korean - BLACK
English - RED
Chinese - BLUE

 

 

"HELLO!"

 

 

Sulli was really shocked at what she saw. There were six young men in front of her, all of which are very uniqe but are all very good-looking.

 

 

"Never have I thought that there were other people who are as good looking as EXO-K.Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

As she was still deep in her thoughts, someone already grabbed her and put his hands around her shoulders. It was Luhan.

 

 

"Guys, back off.

 

 

After hearing that from Luhan, Tao together with the other members, excluding Kris, immediately pouted.

 

 

"Why? I just want to meet her." Tao said, still pouting.

 

 

"Waah! He's as cute as Sehun! Maybe he's the maknae, too?Sulli thought.

 

 

"Guys, just take her to the living room already." Xiumin, being the eldest member, said. It's quite bad if they would just talk to her in the porch.

 

 

After that, the boys then dragged her towards the living room.

 

 

"Yah! Don't drag my cousin like that!" Luhan shouted while looking at the scene.

 

 

Kris just patted his shoulder and then walked towards the direction where the M members dragged Sulli.

 

 

As Xiumin, Kris and Luhan reached the living room, they immediately saw Sulli being interviewed by Tao, Chen and Lay but it was not the usual questions in an interview.

 

 

"Noona, who do you think is the cutest among the three of us?" Tao asked.

 

 

Sulli was definitley taken aback by his question which eventually was sort of very hard to answer. I mean, she just met them today.

 

 

"Someone, please save me!She thought again to herself.

 

 

"What are you talking about, Tao? Of course she thinks that I am the cutest." Someone bravely said as he sat beside Sulli.

 

 

"BWOH!? And why'd you say that?" Tao asked, shocked and hurt. Well, he was expecting that it was him since he is the maknae.

 

 

"Because I'm her COUSIN!" Luhan said, emphasizing the word COUSIN.

 

 

"Yah! But that does not count!" Tao said, once again pouting.

 

 

"Haha! Don't listen to him. For me, you're the cutest." Sulli said.

 

 

"Waah!!! Did you hear that? Noona said I'm the cutest! *mehrong*" Tao happily said.

 

 

As Kris was listening to them, a sudden hurt came in his heart. "Never has she said that I was cute." 

 

 

"Guys, why not introduce yourselves to her? You're pestering her without her knowing who you are." Luhan said, changing the topic since he saw a sort of chang ein his duizhang's expression.

 

 

"Luhan! They're not pestering me, okay?

 

 

"Whatever. Just introduce yourself first, princess." Luhan said.

 

 

"Ta jia hao! My name is Kim Jinri but you can call me Sulli." she introduced. Soon after her introduction, the other members who she did not know imediately introduced themselves.

 

 

"Hi! My name is Xiumin." A baozi-like man introduced himself to her.

 

 

"I wanna pinch his cheeks!Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

"My name is Zhang Yixing, but you can call me Lay for short." A handsome young man introduced.

 

 

"Waah! He's as handsome as Suho-oppa!

 

 

"Annyeong! Chen-imnida." Chen introduced in a sort of melodious tone.

 

 

"I bet he's good in singing!

 

 

"Ni Hao! Noona, I'm Hwang ZiTao but you can just call me Tao or simply, MINE." Tao cutely introdced himself.

 

 

"Wow. He's the same as Kai. It's a good thing that he's cute."

 

 

"Tao!" Kris blurted. What? He's jealous!

 

 

"Nice meeting you all!" Sulli happily said.

 

 

"Anyways, why are you here Sulli?" Luhan asked.

 

 

"Why? Can't I visit my own cousin?" She replied, quite fiesty.

 

 

"Well, it's just not usual for you."

 

 

"Whatever." Sulli said, rolling eyes.

 

 

"Haha! I'm just joking, my princess." Luhan said as he hugged Sulli.

 

 

"Let go of me, now!

 

 

After that, Luhan immediately let go of her and then raised his hands as if he was a criminal.

 

 

"Anyways, I came here to give Kris these." Sulli siad as she showed 6 invitation cards. Shocked,  and sort of very happy in the inside, Kris immediately took it.

 

 

"What's this for?" he asked.

 

 

"It's an invitation for my birthday party.

 

 

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot that it was already coming so soon!" Luhan shouted.

 

 

"Yeah, so you better give e a good gift!" Sulli jokingly/seriously said towards Luhan.

 

 

"Does that count for us, too, Jie Jie?" Tao cutely said.

 

 

"Nope! You'll just have to be there and it'll definitely be great!" Sulli happily said to Tao.

 

 

"Xie Xie!

 

 

"Why only me?" Luhan shoutingly asked, frustrated.

 

 

"Because you haven't given me a fresent for years already!" Sulli responded back.

 

 

"Because you were in New York!

 

 

"What's the point of express delivery? Pabo." Sulli beamed at him. Everyone giggled at her.

 

 

"Okay, don't fight anymore. Sure, we'll definitely be there, Sulli." Kris happily said to her.

 

 

"I'll be expecting that!" she started. "Anyways, that's the reason I came here so, I'll think I'll have to get going already for the preparations.

 

 

"I'll take you outside?" Kris offered.

 

 

"No need. Bye guys! I'll see you at the party!" Sulli said as she began to walk towards the front door. "And Luhan! Don't you dare forget about my present an make sure that it is at least one of the best ones that I'll receive!

 

 

"Nope! Mine will be the best one you'll receive on that day." Kris thought to himself.

 

 

After that, Sulli finally disappeared and the boys of EXO M immediately gave out what they thought of her.

 

 

"She's beautiful/pretty." Lay and Chen said in unison.

 

 

"I think she'll be a very good noona since she thinks I'm cute!" Tao shotuingly said

 

 

"I think she's good in all but the only flaw on her is that she thinks that Tao is the cutest." Xiumin honestly said just to irritate the maknae.

 

 

"Yah! She was just telling the truth!" Tao defended Sulli's statement and of course, himself.

 

 

"Guys, keep quiet! What's great is that or Kris has finally found the girl for him." Luhan said.

 

 

"Yeah, I definitley found the right girl for me." 

 

 

=======================================

 

 

Hello! It has been a very long time already since my last update!

 

Belated Happy Valentines day!

 

Sorry for not update for a long time already!

 

Please keep supporting!

 

Saranghae! <3