Lunch with EXO-K

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Speaking Language Colors:
Korean - BLACK
Chinese - BLUE
English - RED

 

 

Sulli is now in the kitchen, cooking for her EXO-K geges.

 

 

After a 2 hours of cooking and preparing, she had finally finished every dish that she was planning to cook.

 

 

"I hope they'll like this.Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

Sulli then waited for quite a while and then she heard voices entering the house which eventually was EXO-K.

 

 

"Anyeong hasaeyo!" Sulli greeted them which her poor Korean accent.

 

 

"Anyeong, noona!" Sehun greeted her back.

 

 

"Haha! Don't speak in Korean sis, you sound awkward." Suho said as he wrapped his arms around his little sister's shoulder, Sulli pouted in return.

 

 

"Yah! Hyung, Sulli sounds quite cute when speaking in Korean." Baekhyun said as he gave Suzy a wink.

 

 

"Tame yourself big eyes." Kai said, there was a hint of dusgust in his voice.

 

 

"Don't argue anymore. Let's all go to the dining room. I prepared lunch for you guys." Sulli said as she lead them towards the dining room, even the clueless Sehun followed her.

 

 

As they reached the dining room, all of them had D.O eyes as they eyed the food prepared infront of them.

 

 

 

"You seriously cooked all of these?" Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo asked her in unison, still in the state of shock, Sulli nodded in return.

 

 

"Where'd you learn to cook all of these Sis?" Kai asked his twin sister.

 

 

"Internet!" Sulli answered, unknowingly doing aegyo which made the men of EXO-K, except for her brothers, giggle at the sight.

 

 

"Hyung~ Let's eat already." Sehun whined.

 

 

"Okay! Let's all eat!" Suho said as they sat down and began eating.

 

 

As they ate their lunch, they talked about stuffs that concerned education and their love life which eventually made Sehun feel out of place since he could not speak in Mandarin nor English.

 

 

"Yah! I feel so out of place! I can't understand wnything you are saying." Sehun siad while pouting.

 

 

"Wow! How cute!" Sulli said as she pinched Sehun's cheeks.

 

 

"Yah! I'm cuter than him!" Baekhyun and Kai said in unison.

 

 

"No way!" They once again said in unison.

 

 

"No! I'm cuter!" And again.

 

 

"No! Just to end this conversation, both of you are pabos!" Suho said as he ended the arguement.

 

 

"Whatever hyung." Kai and Baekhyun said.

 

 

"Okay, okay! How about we let Sulli pick? Who among the 5 of you are cute." Suho said, a hint of disgust was definitely in his tone of voice.

 

 

"Okay!" The 5 answered in unison.

 

 

"Sulli, can you pick who is the cutest among those 5 dorks?" Suho asked his little sister, the other members except Sehun 'tsked' on what their leader said.

 

 

"Okay!" Sulli said as she gave a thumbs up.

 

 

And with that action that Suli did, the 5 dorks did quite unbelievable things or should I say bargains for Sulli to pick them.

 

 

"Sulli-ssi! If you'll pick me, I'll send you to a shopping spree. Courtesy of yours truly." Chanyeol bargained to her.

 

 

"No thanks. My brothers need to suffer my shopping addiction. Not you.Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

"I'll give you all my signed albums of BIGBANG!" D.O. said to her.

 

 

Eversince, DO has been a die hard VIP. Even giving Sulli his albus would not hurt his ego by even 1 percent since he has dozens of albums, signed by each BIGBANG member.

 

 

"I'm only a 10% VIP. So no thanks.She thought to herself.

 

 

"You're my twin sister! So you should pick me!" Kai bravely stated.

 

 

"Over-confident, egoistic brat.Sulli thought to herself, entally giggling.

 

 

"I'll send you to a free trip around the world." Baekhyun said to her.

 

 

"Really!?Among all the offers, that was the thing she was most interested in.

 

 

"Uhmm... Noona." Sehun said as he scratched the back of his head. 

 

 

"I cannot bargain you whatever the things they are talking about but I'll do aegyo for you." Sehun honestly continued.

 

 

Even though she did not understand what Sehun said, she immediately hugged the maknae after he spoke.

 

 

"You really are so cute! Hihi!" Sulli said while hugging Sehun.

 

 

"Looks like we have a winner." Suho announced.

 

 

"Yah! It does not mean that she hugged so he wins!" Baekhyun and Kai stubbornly said.

 

 

"It does, so! Mehrong~" Sehun said while hugging back Sulli.

 

 

The other 2 dorks, namely Chanyeol and D.O,  sighed in defeat but Baekhyun and Kai still argued on who is cuter between the two of them.

 

 

"Okay! To settle the problem with both of you, let's just do an aegyo battle between the both of you. Sulli sit in front of the both of them and make sure you jusge fairly." Suho said, Sulli obliged while Baekhyun and Kai went in front of Sulli.

 

 

"Okay. To make this fair, both of you will do 'bbuing-bbuing', that is the only rule." Suho said.

 

 

"Why 'bbuing-bbuing' only?" Kai and Baekhyun whined.

 

 

"Why? You don't want? It's very easy to stop this." Suho strictly said to both of s.

 

 

"Okay, fine!" 

 

 

"Kai, you go first!" Suho said.

 

 

And in a matter of seconds, Kai was in front of Sulli and did 'bbuing-bbuing'.

 

 

"Bbuing-buing!"

 

 

"My twin is so cute! Just like me!Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

"Okay, next is Baekhyun." Suho announced.

 

 

"I'm gonna need Chanyeol's backup on this." Baekhyun said as he pulled Chanyeol to his side.

 

 

"Hana, Tul, Set!" Chanyeol begun.

 

 

"Bbuing-bbuing!" They both said in unison.

 

 

"Was that even a bbuing?" Sulli thought to herself, pretty much confused.

 

 

"So, who won little sis?" Suho asked her.

 

 

Sulli first thought and then was about to speak when Sehun spoke.

 

 

"Hyung, how do you do 'bbuing-bbuing'? Is it like this?" 

 

 

"Bbuing-bbuing?"

 

 

"Waaah!!! So CUTE!!! I pick Baby Sehun!" Sulli said as she once again ran towards Sehun's direction and hugged him.

 

 

=====================

 

Updated!

 

How was it?

 

Keep supporting guys!

 

Saranghae! <3