Getting to Know a Wu Yi Fan

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Speaking Language Colors:
Korean - BLACK
Chinese - BLUE
English - RED 

 

 

Kris was now inside the gates of the EXO-K Mansion.

 

 

"It has been a very long time since I stepped on this place." Kris thought to himself.

 

 

Eversince the split of the two subgroups, he and the other members of M has never stepped foot oncemore in this place, until now.

 

 

"What do you want to eat or drink? I'll prepare it for you." Sulli asked Kris.

 

 

"Uhm water will do." Kris modestly said.

 

 

"Aniyo~ I can't just serve you water. Just wait for a few minutes, I'll prepare something." Sulli said as she went inside the kitchen leaving Kris in the veranda.

 

 

"Wow! It's like she's my wife." Kris thought as he saw Sulli from the glass window. She was preparing something in the kitchen.

 

 

As Kris waited for Sulli, he roamed the front yard. A lot has changed already, there was already a veranda up front. The garden had more flowers, it even had that "EXO" design on the plants.

 

 

After a few minutes, Sulli returned to the veranda, seeing a quiet Kris sitting down while feeling the warm breeze of the wind towards him.

 

 

"Kris-ssi, I did not know what you wanted to I just made various things." Sulli said to him as she placed the tray down.
 

 

 

"Wow, thanks. You really didn't need to prepare all of these." Kris humbley said as he helped Sulli with the trays.

 

 

"Aniyo~ You're the first friend that I made here in Korea except for my K-oppas. So I really should prepare something for you." Sulli wais while siling as he sat down on the chair in front of Kris.

 

 

"Well, then. I am very much honored to be your first friend." Kris said while smiling at her.

 

 

They then started eating the snacks that Sulli prepared. At times, they would talk about random things while sometimes, they became serious.

 

 

"Yi Fan-ssi." Sulli called Kris by his Chinese name.

 

 

"Oh, calling me that's too formal, you can call me "ge" if you like." Kris said to her while taking a sip of his orange juice.

 

 

"Okay, then you can call me "mei" if that's okay with you?" Sulli said to Kriswhile smiling so brightly.

 

 

"Yi Fan-gege, how did you meet K?" Sulli randomly asked him.

 

 

Kris was taken aback by Sulli's question but he definitely answered her honestly.

 

 

"Well, I et them since we were still elementary students until graduated and enrolled in Seoul Perforing High School.

 

 

"Wow! That's so cool! So you've known them for a long time, already? That's Daebak." Sulli said as she had quite a difficulty on saying the last word which was in Hangul.

 

 

"Haha! You look very cute while speaking in Korean and your accent is, too." Kris said which eventually ended up to making Sulli blush.

 

 

 

"Aniyo~ I'm not cute." Sulli said as she hid her face behind her palms.

 

 

"Yeah, you aren't cute because you are drop dead gorgeous." Kris thought to himself as he once again witnessed Sulli's unintended charms to coming out.

 

 

After that, they had more things to chat about. Sulli definitely felt safe in his presence. 

 

 

"Mei, how come you don't speak Korean while in fact you are half?" Kris said.

 

 

"I grew up in New York, I just visit here when I can. So basically, I really can't speak Hangul." Sulli replied.

 

 

"Oh. But how come you're so fluent in Mandarin?" 

 

 

"Well, even though we had English as our main language in NY, Dad still frequently uses Mandarin since he is pure Chinese. How about you? How come you're here in Korea but then again, so fluent in Mandarin?" Sulli asked Kris while leaning on the table while siling brightly.

 

 

"Well, I'm pure Chinese and I grew up there until I graduated Pre-Nursery in Beijing Dance Academy, we moved here to continue my elementary studies." Kris replied to her.

 

 

"Really? I also graduated from BDA! Then you must be my sunbae?"

 

 

"Cool! Well, then you are my hoobae." Kris said while smirking.

 

 

Sulli did not really know but she just suddenly felt heat come up to her cheeks. They once again talked about random things when Sulli asked about something which eventually made Kris jump on his seat.

 

 

"Kris-sunbae, aren't you going to school?"

 

 

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot, I guess I have to go?" Kris said as he stood up.

 

 

Sulli sort of felt sad when Kris needed to go because of the fact that she would once again be left by herself in this huge mansion. But she definitley cannot pull him back, right?

 

 

SulliFact#2: She hates being alone especially if there's a big possibility that she'll get bored.if she becomes bored

 

 

"Goodbye, sunbae! It was nice meeting you." Sulli said as she also stood up.

 

 

"Will you be okay alone here? Looks like you're alone here at home." Kris said, he was quite worried.

 

 

"I will be. K-oppas told me that the housekeeper will be here by noon." 

 

 

"Okay, then. Goodbye, hoobae!" Kris said as he started walking towards the gate and then left.

 

 

As Kris was walking home, he definitely could not resist smiling to himself.

 

 

"First Base. Done." 

 

 

As he walked inside EXO-M Mansion, his dongsaengs were definitely weirded out by him.

 

 

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Kris asked his dongsaengs, they were staring at him.

 

 

"Why are you smiling?" The members of M asked their leader.

 

 

"Why? Is it wrong to smile?" Kris said as he walked towards his room.

 

 

"Weird." The members all said in unison.

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

As Kris left, Sulli immediately kept the trays, plates and glasses they used. As she reached the kitchen, she once again thought on what she was going to do.

 

 

"I'll call gege and ask him if he would eat lunch here at home." Sulli said to herself as she got her phone and called her brother.

 

 

Calling Suho-gege...

 

 

(Yoboseyeo?) 

"Gege!Sulli said.

(What's wrong? Did something happen?Suho asked worriedly.

"No, I just wanted to ask if you and the K-geges would be eating here at home?

(Well, if you would cook. We'll definitely be willing to eat there.Suho said from the other line, he was smirking.

"Sure! I'll cook so be here, okay?

"Arasseo~ We'll be there by 11:30. Bye, princess.

Call Ended...

 

 

"Better prepare lunch for my Geges!" Sulli bubbly said as she ran towards the kitchen.

 

 

========================================

 

Updated! ^_^

 

How was it?

 

Sorry if it's boring you out...

 

I'll try my best to update again! 

 

Saranghae! <3