12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Description

There was once a group named EXO.

 

It was considered as the Strongest Asian Kkangpae. Until it split into 2 subgroups namely EXO-K and EXO-M.

 

Now, that once very strong alliance before consider themselves as mortal enemies.

 

Kim Jinri, commonly known as Sulli, is this very beautiful teenage girl who happens to be the little sister of EXO-K's very own Suho and Kai's twin sister,

 

She knows nothing about her brothers' secrets.

 

She visits them after her parents' told her so.

 

But what happens when EXO-M's leader falls in love with her?

 

And that he has promised to make her his no matter what.

 

Will that alliance before reunite?

 

Or will it cause even more problems between the two?

 

But the most important question is...

 

 Will Sulli also fall in love with him?

 

 

Characters:


Name: Kim Jinri (You)
Nickname: Sulli
Born: March 29, 1994
Background: Youngest daughter of Kim Enterprises' CEO. Spoiled by her parents yet loves them together with her older brother, Suho, and twin brother, Kai who are eventually far from her. Comes back to Korea from NY because of her parents' decision.

 

Name: EXO-K
Members: Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai and Sehun
Background: Once a part of EXO before the split. Treats Sulli as their younger sister and promises to protect her no matter what. Members Suho and Kai are Sulli's older brothers.

 

Name: EXO-M
Members: Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen and Tao
Background: Once a part of EXO beofre the split. Meets Sulli in Incheon Airport after their return from China. Their leader, Kris, immediately falls in love with her.

 

 

 

 

PS: This is not just my story, this is also my friend's, yet she is very lazy to make an account. So yeah, hope you'll support it and I promise that i will not take for granted my other stories.

Foreword

"Oppa! Where are you already?" A girl said over the phone while staying in the airport.

 

 

"I'm coming already. Me and the boys are just parking our cars. Just stay where you are." A man replied to her with a very soothing and calm voice.

 

 

"Arasso~" She replied back.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

 

"Oooh! It looks like hyung has love at first sight!" The members of EXO-M teased their leader.

 

 

"Aish! Just keep quiet you guys!" He said to s as he stared towards the direction of where the girl went.

 

 

 

RhythmIsWhoIAm
Sorry for the very long wait...