Déjà vu? (Part 1)

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Speaking Language Colors:
Korean - BLACK
English - RED
Chinese - BLUE

 

 

 

"Good Morning Everyone!" Sulli happily greeted the men of EXO-K.

 

 

"Morning. How come you're so energetic today?" Suho greeted her as he motioned for her to sit.

 

 

It is the day that Sulli's beloved bestfriend, Krystal Jung, is arriving in Korea to live with her.

 

 

"Krystal will be arriving from LA today." Sulli replied.

 

 

"Jinja!? You mean I get to see my cuddle buddy again?" Kai happily stated.

 

 

Eversince they were little kids, Kai and Krystal have been very close friends since they learned sporty activities together. As well as contemporary music. But they were separated when Kai moved to Korea from being a native of China.

 

 

"Cuddle buddy? Or do you mean crushmate?" Suho teased.

 

 

"Whatever hyung." Kai said as he once again turned back his attention towards his food.

 

 

They all went back to eating their breakfast. At times, they would talk about random things that included school, their lovelife and more but what made Suho interested was defintiley about the talking. He was secretly smirking as he saw Baekhyun stealing glances from his little sister.

 

 

*ring* *ring*

 

 

"I'll just take this." Sulli said as she went outside the dining room.

 

 

Phone Conversation:

 

Sulli: Hello?
Krystal: Unnie!
Sulli: Yah! Stop shouting!
Krystal: Who's picking me up here in the airport?
Sulli: No one.
Krystal: BWOH!? What do you mean no one?
Sulli: No one as in NONE, NOTHING. NO THING.
Krystal: Unnie! 
Sulli: I said stop shouting!
Krystal: Eeehh!!! Who's picking me up!? I don't know anything about Korea...
Sulli: Aish! Kai's picking you up.
Krystal: And by Kai you mena your oh-so-hot twin brother?
Sulli: What's hot about him?
Krystal: Nothing.
Sulli: Whatever. Are you in Incheon already?
Krystal: Aniyo, I'm still boarding the plane.
Sulli: Then why are you calling so early?
Krystal: Just wanted to remind you.
Sulli: What time are you arriving?
Krystal: I'll be there by around an hour. I'll be taking a jet.
Sulli: And why?
Krystal: I just want to. Got a problem with that?
Sulli: Whatever.
Krystal: Bye unnie! Saranghae!
Sulli: Yeah. 

 

End of Phone Conversation

 

 

"Such a disrespectful dongsaeng. Aish!" Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

Sulli then went back to the kitchen where the boys were all practically waiting for her.

 

 

"Sulli, who called?" Suho asked her.

 

 

"Krystal."

 

 

"What did she say?"

 

 

"She just asked on who is going to pick her up when she arrives in Incheon." Sulli replied.

 

 

"Oh.

 

 

"Gege, could you pick up Krystal from the airport?" Sulli asked while looking at Kai.

 

 

"Why me?" Kai whined.

 

 

"Because you miss her and you love your twin sister." Sulli replied, once again showing that unintended aegyo.

 

 

"Fine. Fine. I'll pick her up. What time?" Kai answered, defeated.

 

 

"About an hour from now." Sulli answered.

 

 

"Okay. But why can't you pick her up?" Kai asked.

 

 

"I'll be cooking for her." Sulli replied as she took a sip of her orange juice.

 

 

"Oh." 

 

 

"Just stop asking questions, Kai. We all know that you really want to pick her up. More time to spend with her. haha!" Suho teased his little brother.

 

 

"Whatever hyung!" Kai said, trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

 

 

"Aish! Why does my brother know me so much?" Kai thought to himself.

 

 

After their conversation in the dining table, Kai already headed out to go to Incheon Airport to pick up Krystal since he only had 20 minutes before Krystal's plane lands and it takes around 30 minutes form their place to Incheon Airport.

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

Luhan has been staying in his dad's office in Incheon Airport. Yes, his dad has an office their since he is the CEO of Korea's most famous airline. Luhan being so bored, decided to get out of that boring place and walk around the airport.

 

 

As he stepped out of his Dad's office, all eyes were already on him. I mean, who would not look at this demi-god?

 

 

*ring* *ring* 

 

 

"What?" Luhan began the conversation as he answered the phone call.

(Hyung! Where are you?" Tao said over the phone.

"I'm stuck here in Incheon. Dad's orders." Luhan boredly answered their maknae.

(Could you pick up the Gucci bag I ordered on your way home?) Tao asked him, pleading was definitely in his voice.

"No. I'm not your personal shopper. And why can't you pick it up by yourself?" 

(Kris-gege told me to stay at home until he comes back from the pharmacy.)

"Wae? Why'd he went to the pharmacy?" Luhan asked, a hint of worriedness was definitley in his voice.

(Don't be worried hyung. Kris-gege just told me that he'll be buying the lacking medicines at home since Auntie told him to." Tao explained.

"Okay. But I am still not going to pick up your Gucci bag." Luhan said as he ended the call.

 

 

After a few more minutes, Luhan received a multimedia message from Tao.

 

 

"What does he want now?" Luhan thought to himself.

 

 

Hyung! I'll be expecting my Gucci bag to be with you when you get home. 

 

Bbuing-bbuing! :3

 

 

                                          -From Tao, with LOVE. Saranghae! <3

 

 

"I will freaking kill that dongsaeng of mine!" Luhan thought to himself.

 

 

Luhan then continued to walk around the airport when someone approached him.

 

 

"Excuse me?"

 

 

==================================

 

How was it?

 

Why do you think "De Javu?" is the title of this chapter?

 

Can I ask you a favor guys?

 

Who among you could make a poster for this story?

 

I just really need one!

 

Please help me guys?

 

Saranghae <3