My Princess

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Speaking Language Color:
Korean - BLACK
Chinese - BLUE
English - RED

 

 

"Well then, you are not meeting my brother's girlfriend."

 

 

"So she's Kai's girlfriend?" Kris said in disbelief while still plastering a fake smile on his face.

 

 

"Are you deaf or just playing dumb?" Suho arrogantly said to Kris.

 

 

"Yah, whatever you say. But I must ask, what did she see in that little boy/" Kris asked while looking at Kai.

 

 

"Well, I'm better looking and I actually have a good character. Unlike some people I know." Kai replied to Kris, understanding what his older brother meant by his statement earlier.

 

 

"Well, goodluck on your relationship. You're going to need it." Kris said to kai as he and the other members of EXO-M walked away from K.

 

 

As Kris and his men were already away from them, Kai immediately hit his older brother's arm.

 

 

"What was that for? You really are twins with Sulli, you enjoy hitting me. Ouch." Suho said as he rubbed the arm of his that was hit by Kai.

 

 

"Why on earth did you tell Kris that Sulli's my girlfriend? That's like undeniably disgusting!" Kai said while trying to make a disgusted face come out of his innocent one.

 

 

"Haha! Just for fun and to get his away from my little sister?" Suho answered.

 

 

"YOUR Sister? She's MY sister TOO! Uh! Why didn't you just say that she was Sehun's girlfriend?" Kai said to his brother.

 

 

"He would not believe that she's dating this guy. He's still innocent, you know." Suho explained.

 

 

"What about the other members? Anyone but me!" Kai started to sound as if he was pleading.

 

 

"Sorry, but I saw you first so it's your fault." Suho said as he walked towards the direction of where Baekhyun and Sulli went.

 

 

"Looks like you're your sister's boyfriend in the eyes of M. Hahah!" Sehun teasingly said to Kai after he ran towards the direction of where Suho went.

 

 

"Yah! Don't you dare let me catch you, you little excuse for a maknae!" Kai said as he ran after Sehun.

 

 

"When will those two grow up?" Chanyeol asked DO who was beside him.

 

 

"I guess the only possible answer to that is never." DO answered him as he gestured for them to follow their othe rmembers.

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

"What can you say hyung? Mystery girl is Kai's girlfriend." Tao asked Kris as they were already nearing  the exit of the mall.

 

 

"I have nothing to say." Kris replied to their maknae.

 

 

Chen and Tao did not anymore question their leader's answer since they do know that he really does not usually speak that much.

 

 

"But don't you think taht they just said it to protect her? Or by means of getting the story shorter, is she their princess?" Chen asked.

 

 

Every kkangpae in Korea has this tradition in which they would have to choose a princess that they will be protecting no matter what happens. She will be the apple of their eyes and must not let anyone touch nor hurt her while she is the in arms of a certain kkangpae.

 

 

"I do not know if she is their princess but I have this feeling that they are lying." Kris answered.

 

 

"So hyung, does this mean that you aren't going to continue your interest in her?" Tao innocently asked their leader.

 

 

"Nope, certainly not." Kris plainly answered him.

 

 

"But we can't touch her, hyung. She's their princess." Chen said.

 

 

"Who says that I'm using kkangpae style? I'll be doing this my own way." Kris said while smirking at his dongsaengs.

 

 

"And what do you eman by that?" the two asked their leader.

 

 

"I'll get her from K no matter what happens. She's gonna be MY Princess."

 

 

~.~.~

 

 

Sulli and Baekhyun are now drinking coffee in a StarBucks branch they have passed by.

 

 

"Baekhyun, why did we need to leave them there?" Sulli asked while taking a sip from her macchiato.

 

 

"It's your brother's order so I have to follow." Baekhyun answered.

 

 

"You sound like you're going to follow every command of my brother." Sulli said.

 

 

"Well, I am going to." Baekhyun stated to Sulli as he drank his Americano.

 

 

"And why is that?" Sulli curiously asked Baekhyun.

 

 

"Well, he has been the brother I never had so I guess that's my way of returning back the favor." Baekhyun answered her question but thought of something else in his mind.

 

 

"He's been the brother I never had and in the same time my leader and the First Son in EXO-K so I must follow his instructions." 

 

 

"How cool! You follow his instructions as I sign of respect to him while I just listen to him. How awkward, I'm the biological sibling yet I can only do small things for him while you do so much." Sulli sadly said to Baekhyun.

 

 

"Don't be sad, Sulli. Suho-hyung has always said that even though you are hard headed princess, he and Kai loves you so much. They also said that whatever you do, you are perfect so don't feel bad." Baekhyun honestly told Sulli.

 

 

"Thanks, Baekhyun." Sulli said as he gave her a genuine smile.

 

 

"We'll take care of you, Sulli." Baekhyun thought to himself.

 

 

Sulli Fact#1: She does not give her genuine smiles to anyone.

 

 

After their coffee with each other, they went to the parking lot to meet up witht he other members.

 

 

================================

 

Guess Kris is not giving up...

 

Next update, Sulli will meet someone unexpected...

 

Who will Sulli meet?

 

Clue: You know him. Haha! xD

 

Saranghae! <3