Sulli Meets EXO-K

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Speaking Language Colors:
Korean: BLACK
English: RED
Chinese: BLUE

 

 

Sulli and Kai are now on their way tp EXO-K Mansion. As far as Sulli knows, no member of EXO-K, except for her brother Suho, is there.

 

 

Suho went home earlier than Kai and Sulli from the airport. He did not even see Sulli in the airport since he was urgently needed somewhere.

 

 

"Are we going back to the mansion, now?" Sulli asked her twin brother, Kai.

 

 

"Aniyo." Kai answered.

 

 

"Even though I do not know how to speak Korean, I still know the basics. If you are not taking me to the mansion. Then where are you taking me!?" Sulli said to her brother, the first few words in english and the last ones in Chinese which signifies that she's already starting to become impatient.

 

 

"Yah! Little Sis, stop shouting!" Kai said to her in Chinese.

 

 

"Sorry." Sulli said.

 

 

When it comes to her brothers' disciplining her, Sulli is like a tamed puppy. Nobody gets to order her around except for her brothers. For her, it is sort of how she shows her respect to them.

 

 

"Then where are you taking me?" Sulli asked, now calm.

 

 

"To Exo-K Mansion." Kai calmly stated under his breath.

 

 

"Come again?" Sulli asked, checking if she heard it right.

 

 

"No repeating what I said for deaf people." Kai said to his own sister while smirking.

 

 

"That's unfair." Sulli said while pouting.

 

 

"Don't pout little sis. You'll eventually know where we're heading." Kai assured his little sister.

 

 

As the car ride went on, Sulli did not anymore bother to ask her brother on where he was taking her since she knows that she could never pull out an answer from him. And so, she just wore her earphones and listened to music from her S3.

 

 

After s few more minutes of staying silent, she saw that her twin's car was going inside an exclusive subdivision.

 

 

"And why are we going inside this place?Sulli thought to herself but still remained silent.

 

 

She also felt her brother's car go inside a huge gate which leads to a mansion. And as she searched the outskirts of the mansion, she saw a giant letter "K" in the middle of the main door and on some of the places that surrounds the mansion.

 

 

"K? Where have I heard that before? Yah! Exo-K? This is Exo-K Mansion?" Sulli thought to herself, she was now starting to feel uneasy.

 

 

After a few more analyzing of the surroundings of the house, she suddenly shouted on the top of her lungs.

 

 

"Yah! Don't you dare let me get inside that stupid house! Nooo!!! Don't you dare!"

 

 

"Haha! You really just thought now that I'll be taking you to Exo-K Mansion?" Kai said to his sister while giggling.

 

 

"Gege! Don't make me want to kill you! Take me back to the house or much better if you'll take me back to the airport this instance! I am not stepping foot on that stupid place! I do not want to see those stupid men again!" Sulli shouted.

 

 

Sulli has never liked being near the members of her brothers' circle of friends. She feels as if she's on Mount Olympus, being surrounded by Gods and Demi-Gods. It makes her knees feel weak, and makes her heart beat fast since she sort of has this admiration for one of her brothers' friends.

 

 

"Kim Jinri, stop shouting." Kai sternly told Sulli.

 

 

As they parked the car in front of Exo-K Mansion's main door, Kai immediately opened the door for his sister for her to step out of the car but Sulli remained still.

 

 

"Sulli, get off the car, now." Kai said to her.

 

 

"No I will not. I already told you, I am not getting inside that horror house." Sulli stubbornly said to her brother.

 

 

"Kim Jinri, do not test my patience just on this kind of matter." Kai sternly replied to his twin's stubborness.

 

 

"I told you already, I am not stepping my foot on that horror chamber and see those scary men." Sulli once again stubbornly said and then crossed her legs and arms.

 

 

Kai just smirked on once again seeing his twin sister's stubborn behavior and so he just smirked and then went inside the mansion.

 

 

"It's a good thing that he did not force me to come inside that horror house. But how am i suposed to get the heck out of here?" Sulli thought to herslef, the lines on her forehead were already becoming visible as hse was in deep thinking.

 

 

After a few more minutes of thinking, she suddenly felt a man's arm wrap around her waiste and then carried her life a sack of rice with her face facing the man's back.

 

 

"Yah! Put me down! I am not a sack of rice, so put me down immediately!" Sulli shouted, trying to break free from the man's hold.

 

 

The man carrying Sulli did not listen nor obeyed her instruction. Instead, he just continued to walk towards the living toom of the Exo-K Mansion.

 

 

"Yah! Put me down, I say!" Sulli once again shouted as she is still trying to break free from the man carrying her.

 

 

As they reached the living room, 5 men, including Suho and Kai, were there elegantly sitting on the sofa set. And as the man carrying Sulli arrived in front of them, the 5 men immediately clapped their hands, some were even shouting.

 

 

"Woooh! I never thought that you could to it!" One of the men shouted.

 

 

"Wow! Way to go Baekhyun!" Kai shouted.

 

 

As Sulli heard the name "Baekhyun" she immediately stayed still in the arms of the man carrying her.

 

 

"Well, it was not easy." Baekhyun, the man carrying Sulli said while giggling.

 

 

"Can you put me down, now?" Sulli now calmly asked the man carrying her.

 

 

Baekhyun immediately changed Sulli's position form being a sack of rice into a bridal carry with Sulli as the bride and him as the groom.

 

 

"I thought you did not want to step foot on Exo-K mansion?" Baekhyun said to Sulli while smirking and stared at her eyes.

 

 

"Aish! This boy, doing everything just to have skinship with my sister. Baekhyun, better move fast." Suho thought to himself as he saw his sister and fellow member have a cheesy moment.

 

 

Every member of EXO-K always knew that Baekhyun had this "puppy love" towards Sulli eversince her last visit in Koreaw hcih was 5 years ago. He was still 14 then while Sulli was 13.

 

 

"Well, stepping foot on this place would be much better than being carried by one of you." Sulli suddenly blurted out.

 

 

All the members of EXO-K giggled in unison as they heard Sulli's statement.

 

 

"Well, no more taking back what you said. As long as you are here in EXO-K Mansion, you'll be carried by me." Baekhyun said to Sulli and then flashed her a wink.

 

 

"So, it's okay for you to carry her everyday for the rest of her stay here in Korea?" Suhosuddenly asked Baekhyun.

 

 

"And what do you mena by that?" Sulli saked her older brother, still in the arms of Baekhyun.

 

 

"Sulli's staying here in EXO-K Mansion until mom tells her to go back to New York." Suho explained.

 

 

And with those words from his leader, Baekhyun's face immediately lit up.

 

 

"Seriously? I'd be very willing to!" Baekhyun said as he once again flashed Sulli a wink.

 

 

As Sulli heard Baekhyun's willingness and saw his wink, she instantly blushed but eventually hid it from the public, which stands for her covering her face with her palms.

 

 

"Okay! Since that's settled already, sit down Baekhyun and make sure our princess' feet do not step on the floor while the members introduce themselves." Suho said.

 

 

"Arasso~" Baekhyun said as he sat down.

 

 

The members of Exo-K, except for Baekhyun,  immediately formed a straight line.

 

 

"Hana, Tul, Set!" Suho started.

 

 

"Anyeong Hasaeyo Princess Sulli!" Exo K-imnida!" Exo-K all said in unison as they bowed in front of Sulli.

 

 

After the group introduction, each of the members introduced themselves to Sulli.

 

 

"Hi! My name is Chanyeol, brains and the smartest member of Exo-K" Chanyeol introduced himself.

 

 

"Yeah, you really look like you're the smartest.Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

"I'm D.O., the cutieboy of Exo-K!" DO introduced himself to Sulli.

 

 

"He really is cute!Sulli thought to herself as if she was a fangirl.

 

 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun. And I'll be your feet when you're here in EXO-K Mansion." Baekhyun teasingly introduced himself to Sulli as he was still carrying her while sitting.

 

 

"Yeah, and I am so lucky! Hehe!Sulli thought as a hidden smirk formed in her face.

 

 

The older brothers of Sulli did not bother to introduce themselves anymore so it was the maknae's turn to introduce himself already.

 

 

"Anyeong Hasaeyo, Noona! I'm the maknae, Sehun-imnida! Please take care of me!" Sehun shyly said, in full Korean.

 

 

Among all the members of EXO-K, only Sehun does not know how to speak Chinese so it would defintiely be a hard time for Sulli and Sehun to communicate with each other.

 

 

"Wah! How cute! Even thought I did not understand anything." Sulli happily reacted towards Sehun's introduction.

 

 

The members of EXO-K, except for Sehun, all giggled to Sulli's reaction. But eventually paused when Sulli said something.

 

 

"Can I hug him?

 

 

"What? Why does he get a hug and we don't?" The members of EXO-K, except for Sehun, reacted in unison.

 

 

"Because he's cute and you guys aren't." Sulli said to them before she broke from Baekhyun's hold of her and then ran towards Sehun's direction and then gave him a hug.

 

 

"You'll be my little brother here, okay?" Sulli said in Chinese while Sehun just nodded in return, without even understanding what Sulli meant.

 

 

"Waah! So Cute!" Sulli said as she once again hugged Sehun and then gave him a peck on the cheeks which eventually made Sehun blush, leaving a jealous Baekhyun staring at them both.

 

 

"Maybe my stay here isn't as bad as to what I thought it would be." Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

===============================

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday... Mianhe~

 

How was the chapter?

 

Keep supporting guys and tell your EXOtic friends to visit my story?

 

It would be a very big help! ^_^

 

 

Saranghae! <3