A New Friend?

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Speaking Language Colors:
Korean - BLACK
Chinese - BLUE
English - RED

 

 

The sun is shining brightly and the boys of EXO-M are now ready to go to school. They are all attending Seoul International School. The boys do not wake up this early yet last night, Suho reminded them that their waking and going home schedules should be changed since Sulli is already around.

 

 

-In the Dining Room-

 

 

5 members of EXO-K are eating their breakfasts peacefully until someone came in, eventually changing the peaceful mood, permanently.

 

 

"GOOD MORNING!" Sehun came in the dining room, happily.

 

 

"Yah! Maknae! Stop shouting! Sulli is still sleeping!" Suho warned their group's maknae.

 

 

"Mianhe~" Sehun said as he gave a peace sign and then went to his chair to eat.

 

 

Once again, the peaceful mood of the dining are came back until someone spoke, oncemore.

 

 

"Hyung, who will stay here with Sulli?" Kai asked, trying to start a conversation.

 

 

"I guess she'll be here by herself?" Suho answered, uncertain.

 

 

"BWOH? She can't be here by herself!" The other members said in unison towards their leader.

 

 

"And why is that?" Suho asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

 

 

"What if Kris or the other M members find out that she lives here?" Baekhyun worriedly said.

 

 

"Just think positive, okay? I'm done eating. I'll go to Sulli's room first adn leave her a message." Suho said as he stood up and started to walk away from the table.

 

 

The members of EXO-K who were left in the dining table had worried emotions plastered on their faces yet they still are believing that whatever their leader's decision is, it would be good for all of them.

 

 

As Suho reached her sister's room, he sat on the edge of her bed and then gently put the strands of hair that covered her face to the back of her ears and then gently spoke.

 

 

"It's been a very long time since I let Hyemi-unnie design this room. And I am glad that you like it, I guess until now you still love Hello Kitty." Suho started.

 

 

 

"Oppa promises to take care of you. No matter what happens, you will always be my Princess. But I sure hope that you won't feel different when you'll learn about Oppa's secret. My princess, sorry if I have to tell lies from you." As he said those words, he was already starting to tear up and so he decided that it was time to go already.

 

 

But before he left, he first wrote a short message on a sticky note and then placed it on Sulli's table lamp for her to see easily.

 

 

As Suho went down stairs, the other members were already waiting for him and so they directly left.

 

 

~.~.~

 

 

"Good Morning, Korea!" Sulli happily said as she woke up.

 

 

"Have the EXO K-geges went to school already?Sulli thought to herself as she saw her digital wall clock which exactly shows the time 8:48 A.M.

 

 

As she examined her room, she saw a very unfamiliar note that was on her table lamp. And so she got it and then read it. It was from her Suho-gege.

 

 

Hi Princess! Good morning.
Sorry if I and the other K members could not eat breakfast with you.
We needed to get to school early because of our schedule.
Please take care of yourself, you'll be alone at home.
We'll be back after our class schedules end.
Love, Suho-gege ^_^

 

 

"How sweet of gege! But I'll be left here at home, alone? Might as well go down already!Sulli thought to herself before she got out of the bed and then freshened up.

 

 

After freshening up, Sulli changed into comfortable flats and a home outfit.

 

 

As she went downstairs, Sulli went to the kitchen, cooked some ramen for herself and then a glass of milk to go with her light breakfast.
 

 

 

"Am I going to eat my meals by myself everyday? If that's the case then I wish Krystal was already here." Sulli said as she started eating her meal.

 

 

As Sulli was already eating her breakfast, a sudden phone call came up.

 

 

Bestfriend, Krystal calling...

 

 

"Hello?"

(Sulli!) The person from the other line shouted.

"Yah! Don't shout!"

(Sorry, anyways just called to check up on you.)

"What do you mean check up on me? Where are you already? You're supposed to be boarding a plane to Korea by now!" Sulli scolded Krystal over the phone.

(Oh, about that. My flight has been delayed until tomorrow because Mom wanted me to do something so there I said it already. Bye!) Krystal said as she hang up the phone.

 

 

"Aish! I'm going to kill that Krystal Jung!Sulli though to herself as she took a big portion of her ramen to .

 

 

After eating, Sulli cleaned the dishes and then sat on the sofa in the living room.

 

 

"What to do? What to do? I'm bored already!" Sulli said to herself.

 

 

And in a matter of seconds, Sulli got a bright idea. *Ting!*

 

 

Sulli immediately went to the storage room, got the materials she needed and then headed out towards the front garden of the EXO-K mansion.

 

 

She has always loved gardening and she must definitely say, for 6 men to live in that place, it was quite impressive that they maintained a very beautiful looking garden.

 

 

"But it will look a lot better if I give some of my magic touch to it.Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

Sulli then started to fix the EXO-K mansion's front garden. She placed the pots in different places and then formed various designs with it until she actually made a perfect replica of the EXO logo that she saw on every doorknob in the house.

 

 

"Waah! It's so pretty already!" Sulli said, complimenting her work.

 

 

And out of nowhere, someone spoke.

 

 

"Yeah, but the person who did the job definitely is prettier."

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

"Kris-hyung! Where are you going?" Luhan asked kris as he saw him wearing some exercise get-up.

 

 

"I'll be out to jog." Kris answered.

 

 

"Huh? Jog? At 8:30 in the morning?" Lay asked.

 

 

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

 

 

"Nothing it's just that it is not the right time to jog anymore. You should have came with me and Tao this morning if you wanted to go jogging." Xiumin said as he ate his toast.

 

 

"Well, I just wanted to try something new. I'll be going now, okay? Bye!" Kris said as he went out of the house to start his "jog".

 

 

"Is Kris-hyung courting someone?" Luhan asked.

 

 

"We do not know." The other members of EXO-M said in unison before they went back to the things they were doing.

 

 

~

Kris did 2 rounds around the whole subdivision before he decided to do one last and then return back to the EXO-M mansion.

 

 

But as he was walking towards the direction of where M Mansion was located, he saw a very familiar girl who was doing some gardening on a very familiar house.

 

 

"Is that here?" Kris asked himself.

 

 

He went nearer towards the girl until he confirmed that it really was her. The girl that made him feel something weird, something he has never felt before.

 

 

As he reached the gate, he suddenly heard the girl praise her work of art with the flowers and pots.

 

 

"Waah! It's so pretty already!

 

 

Without thinking if he needed to speak, kris suddenly blurted out something.

 

 

"Yeah, but the person who did the job definitely is prettier."

 

 

The girl was startled upon seeing Kris and so he thought that he needed to say something.

 

 

"Ni hao. Don't be startled, I'm a friend of the people living in this house."

 

 

"Really? So you're a friend of Suho-oppa and Kai-oppa?" the girl asked.

 

 

"How cute! He addresses her boyfriend as 'oppa'." Kris thought to himself.

 

 

"Yeah, we're very close friends since we were young until now." Kris said, half lying.

 

 

He was technically telling the truth, he has been good friends with Suho and Kai since they were young until they were actually broken apart.

 

 

"Wow! It's nice meeting you. I'm Sulli, by the way." Sulli introduced herself as she extended her arm for a handshake.

 

 

"Wu Fan, but you can call me Kris." Kris introduced back and then shook her hand.

 

 

"I guess this is the start." Kris thought to himself.

 

 

===========================

 

Short update...

 

The start of what, Kris?

 

Why didn't Sulli remember Kris from the airport?

 

Watch out in the next chapter! ^_^

 

Keep supporting!

 

Saranghae! <3