"We will be strong."

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

“KRIS LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!”  

 

That was the loud scream that was heard all over the mansion yet the boys were not even bothered as to why the lady of the house screamed her lungs out. They were casually lounging out on the living room, waiting for their leader as they heard that scream and after a few minutes the man awaited has finally came.

 

“You’re girls a little feisty hyung.” The magnae said with a visible smirk plastered on his face.

 

“Yeah. Never seen her be that irritated… and scared.” The eldest member one seconded.

 

“I know right? I have always thought that she has something special in her and it looks like I was right haha.” The leader said as he took a seat on the sofa. “I guess kidnapping her was one of the best things we have done guys.”

 

All of them nodded but one guy shook his head in response to what their leader has just said.

 

“But when are we going to return her?” The baby-faced one asked. Everyone then looked at him both with a shock and amused face.

 

“I guess we’re not?” another member stated while the other members nodded fast. “No, let me rephrase that, we’re not going to return her anymore.”

 

“Why are we even doing this?” he mumbled but enough for them to hear.

 

“Revenge.” Their magnae stated. “Revenge to those stupid bastards who keeps on meddling with our affairs as if they rule this town.”

 

“And pretty much the best way to show our revenge is by getting their princess just like how they stole it from us.” Another one continued.

 

“This is wrong guys.” The baby-faced said.

 

“If you think this is wrong then why didn’t you stop us from the start? You were even the one who helped us get in. We’ve already gone this far there is no more turning back. Tss.” The leader said.

 

“And I was wrong when I helped you guys! I was so wrong!” The baby-faced guy shouted towards them shouting as he stood up and started walking towards the door.

 

“Yah! Where are you going? Going to tell the police our whereabouts? Go on, you’re still included in this scheme.” The eldest said with angst while the man just looked back at them and smirked.

 

“No. We’re still a team and I’m just going out to go out to get some fresh air. Tsk.” And with those words, he bid farewell and walked out.

 

The remaining 5 members were now left in the living room in smirking and amused expressions plastered on their faces yet the silence was broken when the leader stood up and spoke.

 

“I’ll be on my room, just call me if there’s any problem.” And with that, he left.

 

--

 

Krystal was now walking on their village park. She wanted to have breathed in the fresh air other than the intoxicating air that filled the Kim’s Mansion. For her, what was happening in their lives was a nightmare, a very bad one. First, Sulli was kidnapped and nowhere to be found and second,  she was nowhere to be found.

 

“Sulli-ah, where are you…” she said with a very sad tone.

 

“A beautiful girl shouldn’t be sad.” She heard somebody say and so she turned around to see a man who was smiling at her.

 

“I couldn’t help it.” She replied.

 

“And why is that?” the man asked.

 

“Because my best friend is kidnapped and is now nowhere to be found, Luhan.” A frown once again formed in her face which eventually made Luhan’s heart sink.

 

“Don’t thinks of it too much, Krystal.” He said while smiling.

 

“How can you smile like that? How can you smile as if nothing is wrong?” she asked, she was almost in her breaking point.

 

“Because I know that soon, everything will be okay.” He replied.

 

“How can you be so sure?” she asked again.

 

“Because I believe that Sulli will be okay.”

 

“How is that?”

 

“It is because I am looking at the bright side and not the opposite.”

 

“H-how do you do that? I want to learn that even just for a day…” Krystal asked and now she was already breaking. Tears were already flowing down her face and with quick movements, Luhan was already there hugging her.

 

“I know it is difficult but please, stop crying Stal. We’ll get through this okay?” he said as he was wrapping Krystal in his arms.

 

“It’s too difficult, Luhan. S-she’s my best friend and now she is nowhere to be found. I miss her and I want her back already. I’m scared that something might happen to her. I’m scared that we won’t see her again…” she said between her sobs.

 

“We’ll do our best Krystal. We’ll do our best for her to be back with us. But please, stop crying Stal. We need to be strong until Sulli’s return okay? This is practically the only thing we could do for her right now.”

 

“I-I will. I will try Luhan…”

 

“Good. Now please stop crying.” He said as he pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears away using his thumb. “We will be strong. I’m here for you Krystal.”

 

Showing a weak smile, Krystal replied. “We will. Thank you Luhan.”

 

“Anything for you.” He said as he once again embraced her in his arms.

 

But a thought was also playing on his mind. “I’m sorry Krystal. I am so sorry.”

 

--

 

“Any news K?” Tao said as he entered the headquarters of EXO K.

 

“What are you doing here?” Sehun replied, still looking at his laptop.

 

“Didn’t you miss me fellow maknae?” Tao said as he slumped beside Sehun and hugged his waist, teasing him.

 

“Yah! Why would I miss you and let go of me stupid brat!” Sehun shouted to him as he broke free from the hug and moved to another chair.

 

“That hurts me so much Sehunie~ you didn’t miss me at all? That hurts” Tao said as he wiped fake tears from his eyes.

 

“Tss. So childish of you.” Kai said.

 

“You’re just jealous that I’m a maknae.” He replied teasingly to Kai as he sticks his tongue out while Kai was already ready to attack him. But Suho was fast and so he grabbed unto and stopped him from doing so.

 

“What are you doing here M?” Suho asked as he turned his gaze to the members of M.

 

“Just here to help you guys out.” Chen replied to him.

 

“We don’t need your help.” Beakhyun sternly said.

 

“Oh really? I really think that you need our help.” Lay teasingly said as he took his laptop out of his bag.

 

“NO WE DO NOT!” Baekhyun was already shouting. “We do not need your help okay? We can find Sulli on our own so get out of our headquarters!!!”

 

“You guys can stay.” Suho said with a sigh.

 

“WHAT THE HECK HYUNG?!” Suho’s members shouted towards him in disbelief.

 

“We all know that we need all the help we can get, okay? So just bear with it guys.”

 

“Tch. Yah M, where’s your leader?” D.O asked as he scanned the room for Kris.

 

“He’s busy right now.” Xiumin replied.

 

“Tch. Saying he likes Sulli but can’t even help her at this time.” Baekhyun murmured to himself as he excused himself out of the room.

 

--

 

“Sulli, why are you so beautiful?”

 

Kris murmured to himself with a smirk as he looked into a monitor. It was showing the woman herself. She was lying on the bed sleeping soundly as if nothing happened and is happening to her.

 

“So beautiful…”

 

===============================

Updated! I hope you like it guys :)))

 

Are you guys confused?