Departure from NY

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Speaking language:
English - color 
red
Korean - color black
Chinese - color blue

 

 

~New York~

 

 

"Mom! I don't want to go back to Korea, okay?" Sulli stubbornly said to her mom as she stepped inside her office.

 

 

"Kim Sulli! We have already talked about this and you have already agreed to this." Her mom answered to her as she saw her daughter went inside her office.

 

 

"Mom, I did not agree to it okay? You just threatened me that you'll cut off all my cards If I won't do as you say." Sulli replied to her mom as she sat down on a sofe and then raised one of her foot up its armchair.

 

 

"Sulli, mind your manners. And my decision is final. You are going to Korea no matter what." Her mom said to her as she went near her daughter and then put down her foot properly on the floor. The first words were in plain english until she said the last ones in Korean.

 

 

"Mom! I told you not to speak Korean. I'm not good at it, okay? And I cannot understand what you are saying." Sulli said to her mom while pouting.

 

 

"Well then, you better start to learn how to speak their language because in a week, you are going to be in Korea." Her mom stated as she pulled her up from the sofa.

 

 

"Now get out of my office." She continued to speak in Korean as she pushed Sulli out of the room.

 

 

As she went out of her  mom's office, she walked towards the second floor, where her room was located, in a whining manner. 

 

 

She has never liked being in Korea because of the fact that she believes that her stays there are always just temporary so why dare to go back to that place?

 

 

"Aish! Mom and Dad are definitely making the worst decision on letting me go back to Korea!" She thought to herself as she layed face down on her bed.

 

 

"But how can I make mom and dad to not let me go to Korea?" 

 

 

"Should I run away?" she thought to herself. "Nah! That could work but my cards would all be froze by them. And I would die if that happened." 

 

 

"How about me threatening them that I'll commit suicide if they'll let me go back to Korea?" she again thought to herself. "They know that I treasure my life and beauty so much so they'll never expect me to do that." She bluntly said.

 

 

"How about you, little Ppororo? Do you know what I should do?" Sulli asked the Ppororo stuff toy that she was hugging at the moment.

 

 

"Aaaah!!! I'm not liking this anymore! This is totally irritating me!" Sulli shouted as she put the pillow on her face and once again shouted.

 

 

"Why don't you just go to Korea?" A voice said to her in plain English.

 

 

Sulli immediately looked at who spoke and she was in shock when she saw her bestfriend, Krystal, on the door.

 

 

 

"No. I'm not going back to that place." Sulli once again stubbornly said.

 

 

"Why not? I heard Korea is great! Annyeong Hasaeyo!" Krystal said as she tried to speak the basic Korean greeting.

 

 

"Even you are speaking in Korean! Aaah!! Spare me, please?" Sulli said to her bestfriend in a dusguested yet pleading voice.

 

 

Krystal giggled at her bestfriend's reaction. This was the first time that she saw her bestfriend act like this. She was more of a well-mannered lady but eventually turns into a little child when she does not get what she wants.

 

 

"So you do not want me to spend your vacation in Korea with you?" Krystal siad in Chinese.

 

 

Yes, she is Chinese and so is Sulli. They were both hal-Korean, half-Chinese who grew up in the city that never sleeps, New York City.

 

 

"What are you talking about?" Sulli also asked her bestfriend in Chinese.

 

 

"Well, Tita said that you'll be going to Korea so she convinced Mom to let me come with you since she knows you'll only go if I would." Krystal explained to her, still speaking in Chinese.

 

 

"And how can you be so sure that I'll go if you'll go?" Sulli asked her bestfriend while raising one of her eyebrows.

 

 

Krystal immediately stood up form where she was and went near Sulli then hugged her so tight.

 

 

"Because you love me and I know you won't let me go to Korea all by myself." She said while tightening the hug and making cute voices.

 

 

Sulli let go from the hug, looked at her bestfriend and then shook her head.

 

 

"You definitely know my weakness, don't you?" she said to her bestfriend who was still doing aegyo.

 

 

"So does that mean that you're coming with me to Korea?" Krystal said while still pouting.

 

 

"Yes, silly. Now I have to pack my things." Sulli said as she stood up and then went to her walk-in closet.

 

 

"Wah! That's why I love you so much! Saranghae-unnie!" Krystal said to her while speaking in English and then in Korean.

 

 

"Yah! Serve your Korean words, phrases, etcetera when we reach Korea." Sulli irritaedly said.

 

 

"Whatever you say. By the way, I'll be going to Korea a day after you. Bye Bestfriend!" Krystal said and then ran towards the door, not wanting to see her bestfriend's angry expression.

 

 

"Yah! When I see you Krystal Jung, I will surely kill you! You little maknae!" Sulli shouted, very much irritated already.

 

 

"I guess there is no more escaping this anymore." Sulli thought to herself as she let out a deep sigh.

 

 

-.-.-.-.-.-

 

 

It has already been a week and Sulli is now on the main floor of their house, speaking with her parents for they were giving her instructions on what she was supposed to do when she gets to Korea.

 

 

"Make sure you call your brother once your plance has landed." Her dad said to her in plain Chinese.

 

 

"I understand." Sulli answered without any interest.

 

 

"And please make sure that your brothers will take care of you and vice versa." her mom added in English.

 

 

"Yes mom. I'll definitely take good care of them." she answered. 

 

 

"More like make them want me to go back here in New York.she thought to herself.

 

 

After a few more instructions, they finally bid their goodbyes and then Sulli set off towards the airport.

 

 

As Sulli arrived in the airport, she was still accompanied by her bodyguards, afraid of her to escape. After a few minutes, her flight to Korea was already called and so she went directly to the boarder's station.

 

 

Before the flight took off, she first said a few more words.

 

 

"Goodbye New York. I hope I'll still see you soon." 

 

 

=====================================

 

How was it?

 

Hope you'll like it! ^_^

 

Saranghae! <3