Debut

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

 

Language Legend:

English - RED

Korean - BLACK

Mandarin - BLUE

 

The gates have opened and it has revealed the venue the Kim family chose as to where they would celebrate the birthday of Sulli and Kai.

 

Paradise.

 

One word the guests could use to describe the scenery in front of them. The place was filled with lights such as chandeliers that were hung up in the center of the canopies and gazebos giving out silvery and golden lights.

 

Each canopy and gazebo were located in the middle of little ponds that surrounded it with roses on top of small lily pads in that certain body of water. It gave out a very peaceful essence that 

 

The ambiance of each place gave out very complimenting vibe that emphasizes a grand staircase in front of the main venue. There were roses that were hung on the walls and the edges of each canopies and gazebos.

 

There were even these little scented candles that were on some of the lily pads giving little light and scent near the sheltered areas. The Madam specifically ordered to pick out the best scents that would bring out great impact towards the guests.

 

“Is everything ready?” Sulli and Kai’s mom asked the party organizer.

 

“Everything is doing great, Madam. The guests are already beginning to arrive and are already being escorted towards their tables.” She replied to her. “According to my estimation, the grand staircase’s gates shall open in half an hour if the young master and young lady are ready for their entrance.”

 

“That’s good.” Mrs. Kim said, quite satisfied with the turn of events.

 

“Should I tell somebody to call for them, Madam?”

 

“Aniyo~ I shall do it myself.” She said as she turned her back and then made her way towards a small entrance going to the corridor where Sulli and Kai’s rooms are located.

 

With the looks of the designs on this corridor, you can definitely see that it was designed by the best interior designers of the century. Knowing that Mrs. Kim studied design after she studies law and management, you can see her great skills especially in giving emphasis in her works.

 

*knock* *knock*

 

Who is it?” A woman’s voice form the inside of the room asked.

 

It’s Mommy, Sulli.” Mrs. Kim replied. “I just wanted to tell you that you and Jongin will have your entrance in less than 30 minutes.”

 

“I got it, Mommy.” She said back.

 

After that, Mrs. Kim then made her way towards Kai’s room. She did not even bother to knock since she knew that her son has already finished changing a few minutes ago. As she entered the room, she saw Kai trying to fix his tie.

 

“My baby boy is a grown up already but he still does not know how to tie his own neck tie.” Mrs. Kim teased. “Let Mommy do it for you Kai.”

 

Hearing those words from his Mom, Kai immediately followed her order and went near her, passing her the necktie.

 

“You are a man already, Jongin.” She was now fixing his tie. “You have grown up to be a decent young man. I’m sorry if I wasn’t with you as you grew up.”

 

“You don’t have to say sorry, Mom.” Kai said, giving her a warm smile. “I know you did for our safety and for Sulli’s. Even though you were far from me, you have always been there to support me and Suho-hyung. We never even felt that you were not there with us.”

 

Hearing such words from his son, Mrs. Kim immediately gave Jongin a hug, beginning to sob in his son’s arms.

 

“I’ll just settle everything in New York and I promise you, we will soon be together as one happy family.”

 

“I hope so, Mom. I hope so.” Kai thought to himself.

 

After a few more minutes of hugging, Kai broke away and wiped his tears while laughing.

 

“You know what Mom? We really should not be crying since your make up would be a waste. Look, your eyeliner is already messed up. I think you should have it retouched since the party is going to start anytime soon.”

 

“Arasso~ before you go down, make sure that you’ll go by your sister’s room. You are her right now.” She reminded her son.

 

“Deh~ umma.” Kai replied.

 

***

 

Mr. and Mrs. Kim were now in the main venue, they were entertaining the guests that have arrived since the party was about to start in a while.

 

“ShenShen!” someone shouted towards Mrs. Kim’s direction.

 

As she turned around, she saw a baby-faced young man running towards her direction and immediately gave her a bear hug.

 

“ShenShen, I missed you so much.” The boy that hugged her said.

 

“I missed you too, little boy.” Mrs. Kim replied. “You’ve grown a lot, Luhan.”

 

“And you eventually had your height lessen, ShenShen.” Luhan teased Mrs. Kim which caused him to be hit on his arm.

 

“Yah!” she shouted as she hit his arm. “It’s just that you’re too tall, okay?”

 

“I was just joking, ShenShen.” Luhan said while chuckling.

 

“I know you always do.” She smiled.” It’s a good thing that you made time to come to your cousin’s debut and birthday party.”

 

“Of course, she is my favourite girl-cousin, you know?”

 

“She’s your only girl-cousin, Luhan” A man’s voice said while tapping his shoulder.

 

“ShuShu, it’s nice to see you again.” Luhan said as he gave Mr. Kim hug.

 

“It’s nice to see you too, Luhan” Mr. Kim said as he gave back the hug, too.

 

“It’s been a very long time since we last saw each other, ShenShen.”

 

“Yeah, how long has it been? The last time I saw you, you weren’t this tall yet.” Mr. Kim said while looking at Luhan who was now the same height as him.

 

“I guess it runs in the family?” Luhan asked while chuckling.

 

“Yeah, it really does. I just don’t get why Suho and Kai aren’t that tall.” He said while sighing. “I guess their genes are from their mother’s.”

 

Mr. Kim thought that he said it under his breath that only Luhan could hear it but then Mrs. Kim suddenly looked at him and gave him a deadly death glare in which you could definitely say that it could kill somebody.

 

“I was just joking.” Mr. Kim said as he wrapped his arms around his wife’s waist and then gave her a peck on her cheeks which made her blush.

 

“ShenShen! Don’t do that in front of many people!” Luhan whined.

 

“Mianhe~” Mr. Kim said.

 

As they continued talking, 5 young men suddenly went near them.

 

“Oh, I almost forgot to introduce my friends to you both.” Luhan said as he saw the 5 young men near them. “ShenShen and ShuShu, these are my friends, EXO-M.”

 

“Ta Jia Hao! EXO-M-imnida!” they all said in unison while giving a big bow.

 

“Oooh! Such young and handsome boys! You’ve all grown up so fast! All of you are taller than me already. I missed you all so much!” Mrs. Kim said as she looked at the 5 boys beside Luhan.

 

“Yep! We really missed you Umma!” Tao said as he hugged her.

 

EXO-M has been very close to Mr. and Mrs. Kim since they usually visited their home in China when Luhan would eventually need to go home to his home town. Tao was the closest to Mrs. Kim since he usually visited there during his free time, and because he was the maknae.

 

EXO-M maybe close to Mr and Mrs Kim but they do not actually know that they were Sulli’s parents until they knew that she was Luhan’s only cousin and Kai and Suho’s only little sister.

 

“I missed you too, Tao.” Mrs. Kim said as she hugged back.

 

They were all busy on talking with each other regarding their recent activities when the event organizer went near Mrs. Kim and told her that everything was set already and that they were now ready to begin. Mr and Mrs Kim then bid their farewell and then went near the stage.

 

“Good evening to all of us. Welcome to Kim Hotels and Resorts. Welcome to the MASQUERADE PARTY of our charming debutant who is now turning into a fine lady. This is a very important moment in her life and she is very thankful that you are all here to celebrate it with her and her family. Like Wendy in the movie Peter Pan, no more fairy tale stories every night. She is now a real lady as she stepped onto the much higher level of what we call LIFE. Ladies and gentlemen, sit back as we celebrate this focal point of her life together…” the EMCEE said and believe it or not, it was Suho who was speaking.

 

After that, it also continued with the introduction of the guests starting from the special guests then to her family, relatives, etc. Questions were also given to the people near the stage and one of those tables was the table of the EXO-M members BUT Suho hasn’t noticed them yet.

 

“Good evening.” Suho happily said to one of the people in the table. The man did not reply but gave him a smile as a sign for him to continue.

 

“Who is our debutant in your life?” Suho asked. And then, the man got the microphone from him and then started to speak.

 

“Well, she is a girl who showed me the true meaning of happiness. Whenever I am with her, I just constantly smile to myself knowing that she is certainly a happy virus. She changed me, and I am happily willing to change myself just to be her ideal one.”

 

The people in the crowd immediately gave out “awwwee”s and soft giggles as they heard the man say that. While as for Suho, he did not know why but her felt something in him attract, it was as if a mixed emotion of anger and happiness for he finally knew who was the man who just spoke and the other people in the certain table.

 

He did not want to ruin the people’s move so he just gave out a joke and then went to the next table to ask another question to one of the guests.

 

After that, the program then continued to the grand entrance of the debutant.

 

“Family, Friends, Guests, Ladies and Gentlemen, let us all stand up as we welcome together our debutant, Kim Jinri, commonly known as Sulli who is to be escorted by her twin brother, Kim Jongin.”

 

The song ‘Only You’, of the group 2PM was now playing for them.

 

Everyone stood up, now watching the top of the grand staircase in front of them. After a few more seconds, Kai and Sulli were now seen by the crowd, they were slowly walking down the staircase.

 

Sulli was wearing an all white gown that fitted her perfectly. It showed elegance as well as simplicity. The torso part was filled with little gems that were placed in rose designed patterns. The bottom part was very long yet it indeed showed her tell figure and physique. She was walking down with a big smile plastered on her face.

 

The place they were walking towards was this elevated part in the middle of a small pool that had the same designs as to what the canopies and gazebos in the middle of the small bodies of water had.

 

“She is beautiful as always.” Two people thought to themselves at the same time.

 

They were already nearing the stage now, Sulli being escorted by her brother Kai who was unbelievably handsome in his white tuxedo that perfectly went with his sister’s gown.

 

As they reached the stage, Kai kissed her sister’s cheeks goodbye as she went towards the table of the EXO-K members. Sulli was now left to herself in the middle of the stage, sitting on a white couch that was specially ordered for her.

 

“Such a beautiful event, too bad that the debutant won’t finish her own party.” someone thought.

 

With that, the lights turned off. Everyone was in frenzy as some were shouting, too. But what got everyone’s attention was a high pitched screamed that came from the stage.

 

 

 

“AAHHH!!!!” 

 

 

 

========================

 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

 

What happened???

 

Ottokhe!!!

 

Saranghae! <3