Kidnapped?

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

 

Language Legend:

Mandarin - BLUE

English - RED

Korean - BLACK

 

Continuous screams were heard everywhere. They were all going in contrast with each other yet a single voice could definitely be heard.

 

HELP! HELP! HELP!

 

It was Sulli’s scream.

 

Everyone knows it was hers but that was not important now. Why would she be screaming for help? Was she simply scared of the dark? Or was she in trouble or something?

 

After a few more moments, the lights went back on and were now giving light to the whole place giving relief to the people at the party. Mr and Mrs Kim were standing near the stage and were looking anxiously around, looking if their children were safe. Jongin was there, talking with the other members of EXO-K, trying to find out the reason behind the sudden black out.

 

But the mystery was definitely in Sulli. She was not on the stage where she was before the lights went out. Everyone again panicked for this time, heard Mrs Kim’s scream.

 

“Where is my daughter? Where is she?”

 

As they were all looking around the premises to find out where the missing girl is, a sudden sound was made from the back of the stage that had this exit towards the end of the resort going to the ocean and the high way.

 

That sound was as if a mark in which 1 member of both EXO K and M ran towards the sounds direction as fast as they could. As they reached the place, there was a man standing near the back door, holding a girl on his arms. It was so obvious that they did something that got her unconscious for she was not even trying to free herself or anything.

 

“Put her down!” Baekhyun bravely shouted as he went nearer towards the man. But the man carrying Sulli did not even listen to him but instead, walked directly towards the back door, leaving a smirk that was seen by the two men.

 

“Pabo-yah! Why’d you have to shout? We could have approached him in surprise!” Kris said as he hit the back of Baekhyun’s head. “Aish!”

 

After that, Kris took off as fast as he could for he was hoping that he could catch up to him and get his Sulli back. But to no avail, he was not able to catch up with the kidnapper because he rode inside a van that was waiting for him to get out of the resort.

 

“AISH!!!” Kris angrily shouted as he stopped in the middle of the road, looking towards the direction of the van. His mind was blank, for the first time in his existence, his mind was actually empty.

 

Continuously staring at the van, he then got his phone from his coat’s pocket and then dialled a certain number.

 

“I need you to do something for me.” Kris said to the person in the other line. This was the only way he could think of just to get his Sulli back. “I don’t care! Block all the roads that they could use to escape!”

 

Kris was now very desperate. Even if the only thing he could do was to block every road in Korea that may cause a traffic jam, he would do it. Just give him back the only person that made him see the true meaning of life.

 

In a matter of minutes, there were already these police officers that were stationed in different sectors to issue an inspection for the people that were travelling. It was quite a risky move though, it will give out a very big problem to everyone, not just to the people travelling but most importantly to EXO-M since this has been the first time in a very long time that their member is using his influence in the kkangpae world to do something in his behalf.

 

Much to his dismay, Kris was now slowly going back to the resort already. His mind was now very full of thoughts.

 

Who would want to kidnap her?

It was done so cleanly, but how could they do it in such a security secured place?

Don’t tell me…

 

“Kris-hyung!” His thoughts were put in hold when someone suddenly called out his name, Kris just looked back at the person that called him in return.

 

“Mr and Mrs Kim are waiting for us in the main lobby. They wanted to talk to all of us.” It was Tao. He then walked towards them, still occupied.

 

Everyone in the lobby was all in a worried state. Mr was trying to calm his wife as she was still crying so hard knowing that her daughter might be in danger. The members of K were all in the phone, talking to detectives, I guess. And the members of M were in their laptops and tablets, trying to trace the tracks of the van that was used in kidnapping Sulli by using a National Security System.

 

“Everyone tonight was filled with a lot of events that all of us could not actually believe. I think we all should take a rest now since I know a lot is still running through everyone’s mind.” Mr Kim said as he helped his wife stand up and then started to go towards the elevator to go back to their suite.

 

*****

 

The only people left in the lobby were the members of K and M. Some members were still busy tracking while others were constantly glaring at each other.

 

“Aish! Why can’t I track them?!” Baekhyun cried out, frustrated. He did not even have the chance to save her earlier; he’s got to do his best now. He needs to have her back.

 

“It’s okay; I’m sure whoever took her hasn’t gotten out of Seoul.  It would be hard for them to get out since Kris-hyung has already blocked all roads.” Lay said, much to him not wanting to say anything to K, which was not important now. They just need to bring Sulli back, for the sake of his duizhang.

 

“What do you mean its okay? My sister’s safety is at stake here!” Kai started yelling, he was obviously in a lot of emotions right now considering that he was already in this very steamy side of himself.

 

“She’s important to us too! Don’t talk as if you’re the only people who are doing something! She’s my cousin so don’t say such things, okay?” Luhan said, trying his best to calm himself, trying not to crack up like Kai.

 

2:00 A.M.

 

It was so obvious that they were already in a very difficult situation because you could already say that everyone was now becoming quite grumpy for they were still up early in the morning just to fix everything.

 

“Guys, let’s go. We’ll continue working at home since we have all of our gadgets there.” Kris finally spoke up; he wanted to go home not to rest but to have more assurance to them finding his Sulli. With that, the members of M then followed him out.

 

“Hyung, we’ll find her, don’t worry.” Chen said. All of them were worried too, most importantly to Kris. They don’t want him to feel lonely again, and if it means to hack every single National Security System just to track their duizhang’s princess, they would do it.

 

*****

 

12 hours had already passed and nothing was still doing great. K was still out looking for Sulli yet there weren’t that much of a progress since every clue in their possession was definitely in a blur.

 

The CCTV cameras in the resort were not able to give out a clear recording of the face of the kidnapper. The tracking device satellite could not even detect Sulli or anything that was out of the ordinary at that time in the party.

 

“We’ll find her hyung, don’t worry.” Chanyeol’s deep voice said as he tapped Suho’s shoulder.

 

“I hope so Chanyeol, I hope so.” Suho replied back with a quite tired yet sad voice.

 

*****

 

A girl was in the middle of a bed, she was wearing a very beautiful gown. The room was completely perfect. It was all pitch white with all types of furniture that complimented the theme of the room which was basically simplicity.

 

The girl was sleeping peacefully in the bed and that girl was Sulli.

 

A man then entered the room silently. Standing very tall, he was wearing a white tuxedo and a white mask. He walked towards the girl’s direction, sitting at the side of her bed. Leaning down, he then whispered something in her ear.

 

“Rise and shine, my princess.”

 

After that, he then made his way out and was now reaching the door of the room.

 

He did not know that as he whispered to her, she suddenly went back to her senses, slowly opening her eyes.

 

Everything to Sulli’s perspective was a blur but he definitely saw one man going out of the room and before she passed out once more, she could only mutter one more thing.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kris-oppa…”

 

 

===========================

 

Kris-oppa???

 

Who kidnapped Sulli?

 

UPDATED!

I reallyhope you would really leave comments on what you think about the story.

PLEASE???

It woudl really mena a lot if you would leave comments! ^_^

 

Saranghae! <3