You Kidnapped me?

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

 

It has been 3 days. There was still no sign of where Sulli was yet everyone is still in alert for there were still no calls what-so-ever about her being kidnapped or so.

 

“Why haven’t we got any calls from them, yet?” Mrs Kim asked, frustrated.

 

“We don’t know yet mom.” Kai replied.

 

“It has been 3 days! Why haven’t they called yet? I am willing to give them any amount of money as long as they return our daughter back.” Mr Kim said.

 

“If Sulli was kidnapped and then we haven’t gotten any calls from the people that took her, what on earth is that logic?” Chanyeol blurted out.

 

“Yeah. It is very impossible if they would not ask for anything. I mean, just by trying to kidnap one of the Kim’s daughters is a big risk and they would not want anything back after such a risky move?” Kyungsoo said.

 

Every member of EXO-K then went in deep thoughts as they heard what Chanyeol had said. At first, no one was even getting the logic of all that was happening until Baekhyun shouted and stormed out of the room.

 

“AISH! Why didn’t I understand it from the start?”

 

Seeing him like that, the other members of K excused themselves and then followed him out. Among the members of K, Baekhyun was the one who has always been the smart one when it comes to finding out the logic between things. He has always been their ACE.

 

Kai, who was the first one to go out, got a hold of Baekhyun and asked him what was wrong.

 

“Hey! Hey, what’s wrong?”

 

“You still don’t get it? Who would kidnap one of the heirs of one of the most powerful family in the world without ransom or anything?” Baekhyun started. “It is just either they want to kill her or they have taken interest in her. AISH!”

 

“Baekhyun-hyung!” Kai shouted

 

He then once again stormed off and drove his car as fast as he could. By that time, the other members of K just arrived at the front yard.

 

“What’s up with him?” Sehun asked.

 

“I think I understand it a little.” Kai said as he also ran and drove off which left the other members dumbfounded but not Suho.

 

“Hurry up! Get your cars and follow them!” Suho ordered.

 

With words from the leader, everyone came back to their senses and then drove as fast as they could just to follow behind Kai and Baekhyun.

 

“I hope Baekhyun finally figured it out.” Suho thought to himself as he drove off.

 

Baekhyun was driving as fast as he could towards his destination, the other side of the subdivision.

 

“I will freaking kill you when I get there.”  

 

*****

 

The members of M were all in the living room, all facing their laptops, trying to detect where Sulli is. Like K, they did not stop trying to find Sulli, not with Chen’s persuasiveness; they would not even eat if it means to waste a minute or so.

 

“Kris-ge, you should rest.” Tao said as he tapped his back.

 

“Aniyo~ we still need to find Sulli.” Kris replied as he went back to his laptop.

 

2 day ago, Kris started to have fever for he actually ran across the village under the heavy rain. You can’t blame him, you know? The woman he loves is nowhere to be found.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Widespread flood warnings in place for Seoul as heavy rain forecast.” the news was not finished as Xiumin turned off the television.

 

The heavy rain was dropping in Seoul, and the members of EXO M are all worried as their leader, Kris, was nowhere to be found. He was with them early this morning but as soon as noon arrived, he was already gone.

 

“That’s it; I’ll go and look for Kris.” Lay said as he took his jacket and then started to walk out of the house.

 

“Lay, no; in this situation, it would be hard to find duizhang.” Xiumin, being the eldest member, stopped him.

 

“But what can we do? Duizhang’s still not here and I am worried!” Lay retorted back.

 

“You’re not the only one that is worried.” Tao said back.

 

“Well then, you are worried so why won’t you do anything?”

 

“Because Kris-hyung is just doing what he thinks will be good. Let’s just give him time; I know he is mature enough to cope with his problem right now.” Chen said.

 

“But still.” Lay wanted to say something but was cut off by the sudden opening of the front door.

 

All of them immediately rushed towards the door. There, they saw their leader, soaked in rainwater. It was very obvious that he was drunk; it was very evident in his eyes which were all red and puffy.

 

“Lay and Chen, bring him inside the room.” Luhan said. “Xiumin-hyung, please prepare warm water and Tao, prepare new clothes for him.”

 

Everyone then did as they were told while Luhan went directly to the kitchen and prepared porridge as fast as he could and then brought it to Kris’ room.

 

By the time he arrived there, they were already changing Kris into his normal clothes, yet he still has not woken up from being sober. Everyone is now a lot worried since their duizhang was burning hot, literally, he was hot as in he had high fever.

 

“Sulli-ah! Where are you? Sulli-ah!” Kris mumbled in his sleep.

 

As the members looked at their duizhang, they were definitely feeling pity towards him.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Maybe you should rest, Kris, at least until your temperature drops.” Lay said.

 

“I’m perfectly fine so all of you just go back to your work.” Kris said while trying to flash his smile.

 

Seeing their duizhang smile at this moment was precious for them, even though they all know that it is not as genuine as it was before. Eventually, they all went back to work.

 

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

 

A loud knocking on the front door was heard by the members of M. Tao, being the maknae, immediately opened the door and there he saw a short figure of a raging male.

 

“Where is he?” the man asked.

 

“What are YOU doing here?” Tao asked back.

 

“I said where is he?!” the man was now shouting.

 

Tao was already about to answer sarcastically again when someone spoke.

 

“Tao, who’s that?”

 

“Oh, Kris-ge!” Tao said but was taken aback as the man beside him suddenly bursted.

 

“YOU! Where did you take her?” the man shouted as he went nearer Kris who was standing at the end of the small hallway that connected the living room and the porch.

 

Everyone was shocked with his actions. Even Kris, who was obviously taller than the man, was shocked as to how he was pinning him in the wall and was trying to hold onto his neck.

 

“Baekhyun! Take your hands off of him!” Lay shouted from the living room. All the members of EXO M were now getting nearer the two.

 

“Don’t you dare order me!” Baekhyun shouted and then turned his gaze towards Kris. “Where did you take her?!”

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Kris calmly replied.

 

“Why did you kidnap her? You stupid man! Why did you kidnap her? Are you really that desperate to get her to your hands? You are so pathetic! Where did you take her? I thought you love her!!!” Baekhyun continued shouting as he tightened his grip in Kris’ neck.

 

Kris had enough.

 

“You dare question my love for her, huh? You question my love for her?” Kris shouted back. In an instant, he was already out of Baekhyun’s grip.

 

“What gives you the right to question my love for her? Me? Kidnap Sulli? You’re pathetic! I love her! Why on earth would I kidnap the woman I love? Pabo-yah!” Kris continued shouting.

 

Baekhyun was shocked at his words but was angry and jealous.

 

“If I kidnapped her, what would I get? Do you really think I am that desperate? Even if she likes someone else, I will win her fair and square!” Kris said. “I’m not as pathetic as you.”

 

After that, Kris then walked towards upstairs for he did not feel good all of a sudden since his temperature was still burning hot. Baekhyun’s jaws and fists tightened as he heard Kris say his last sentence and as he saw he walk away from him, he was already about to attack him when the members of M stopped his tracks.

 

“We could have you arrested for trespassing and assault if you were to continue your acts, Baekhyun-ssi.” Xiumin said.

 

“I don’t care! Let your leader come back here!” Baekhyun said, still shouting and was trying to pass through the members of M.

 

As he was still struggling to pass them, the members of K arrived.

 

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol shouted.

 

“K, get your member away from our territory. We could have him arrested, you know?” Lay said with a smirk.

 

Without even more words, the members of K just grabbed Baekhyun out. But before they were out of the house, they made sure to give the members of M a death glare.

 

*****

 

Sulli was still inside the room. She had nowhere else to go except for the small rooms inside the room.

 

In the 3 days that she has been there, it was obvious that she lost weight. It was not because they did not give her food, in fact, she was very well taken care of, and it is just that sometimes she would refuse to eat a lot.

 

Everyday three maids would come to her and help her clean herself for she still feels weak. They would give her very beautiful dresses to wear and such. She would often think that was she kidnapped or is this just a prank?

 

Just this morning, she changed into a very pretty outfit.

 

 

 

She was just waiting inside the room, silently staring at the big window that showed the ocean.

 

“The beach is very beautiful, but why am I being treated like this? Didn’t they kidnap me?” Sulli was definitely in deep thoughts.

 

As she was constantly staring, the door suddenly opened and 6 young men entered all wearing white.

 

As Sulli shifted her gaze towards them, she was shocked.

 

 

 

 

“YOU KIDNAPPED ME???” 

 

 

================================

 

UPDATED!!!

 

Baekhyun is really furious! O.O

 

Who really kidnapped Sulli???

 

Please leave comments guys! It would really mean a lot!