Revelation of the Truth

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Speaking Language Colors:
Korean - BLACK
Chinese - BLUE
English - RED

 

 

Luhan and Krystal were now in GameWorld, playing arcade gamed and a lot more to entertain themselves.

 

 

"Luhan-ssi, are you sure it's okay to use up everything in your card?" Krystal asked, eventhough she hated Luhan, she still has pride, you know.

 

 

"Deh~ I filled it up earlier for us to use." Luhan replied.

 

 

"Jinjja? But how are you so sure that I would go with you?" Krystal asked while raising one eyebrow.

 

 

"I just now." Luhan proudly said.

 

 

Krystal just then ended up mimicking Luhan which eventually ended up on the an giggling at her childish manner.

 

 

They then went to more arcade games, they battled against each other, played basketball and air hockey but really put out their competitive sides was the game of pool.

 

 

"Wow! I never knew you would be this good in this game." Luhan complimented Krystal, still not believing what he's seeing right now.

 

 

Krystal was now the one that was going to hit the ball. She was leading by 3 balls ahead of Luhan and there were only 4 balls left on the table to be hit.

 

 

"Don't underestimate me." Krystal said to him while smirking and making a good pose for her to hit the ball.

 

 

While Krystal was doing her best to win the game, Luhan was also eyeing her from where he was standing. He mentally thought that maybe Krystal was a model or something because of her perfect figure.

 

 

"Girls like her should be treated like a princess. She's so model-like." Luhan mentally complimented her.

 

 

"Yah! Keep your eyes to yourself Mr. Luhan." Krystal said to him, noticing that he was eyeing her.

 

 

"Here we go with the cold treatment, once again." Luhan sarcastically said to her.

 

 

"Whatever."

 

 

After a few ore minutes, the winner was already determined and it was no other than Krystal who won with 9 balls over 6 from Luhan.

 

 

"Maybe I really am uch better than you in everything, Luhan." Krystal teasingly siad while sticking her tongue out to him.

 

 

"You're a girl, that's why I let you win." Luhan replied.

 

 

"Haha! Just accept your defeat." Krystal said. "Wouldn't hurt your so called an pride, right? Well, if you have one." 

 

 

"Yah! Are you saying I'm not a man?" 

 

 

"I did not say that." Krystal said while innocently whistling.

 

 

After there once again quarrel, they then walked together along the mall and it was so obvious that they were really enjoying ht ecompany of each other.

 

 

"Maybe he's not that bad afterall." Krystal thought to herself.

 

 

"You don't know how happy I am right now, Krystal." Luhan mentally said to himself.

 

 

They were walking around the mall when Krystal suddenly saw a booth that had a very huge pink teddy bear, she immediately dragged Luhan with her to see if the bear was for sale.

 

 

"Excuse me, is that bear for sale?" Krystal asked.

 

 

"Aniyo, you have to win the game to get any price that you want." The person attending to the customers said while Krystal just pouted in dismay.

 

 

Krystal was already about to leave the booth when Luhan suddenly held her wrist and then spoke to her.

 

 

"I'll get you that bear, okay?" 

 

 

Krystal's frown immediately turned into a smile and then nodde continuously after hearing those words from Luhan.

 

 

Luhan payed the attendant and he gave him 3 balls. The goal of the game was to hit at least 3 moving dart boards which means each ball he has now must hit a boar, there would be 3 levels, one for easy, average and difficult.

 

 

His first 6 hits were nothing but failed attempts until Krystal spoke up.

 

 

"Oppa, fighting!"

 

 

Without anymore hesitation, Luhan immediately threw the 3 balls which eventually ended up on him hitting three dart boards.

 

 

"Tsk. All he needed was just those words for him to hit the dart boards?" Krystal thought to herself.

 

 

"Looks like all you needed was your girlfriend's words. Haha!" the attendant teased Luhan.

 

 

"Aniyo~ Ahjussi, we're not in a relationship." Krystal spoke up while Luhan just blushed.

 

 

"Okay, if that's what you say." the ahjussi said but it was obvious in his voice that he was not believing what they she was saying.

 

 

The ahjussi then gave the Big Pink Bear to Luhan which he gave to Krystal afterwards.

 

 

"Waah! Kyeopta! Thank you Luhan-ssi!" Krystal said as she hugged the bear.

 

 

They were already about to leave the booth when she gave Luhan a peck on his cheek and then ran far from him. That action from Krystal definitley made Luhan frozen and blushed so much.

 

 

"Yah! Are you just staying there or what?" Krystal said, she loked back at Luhan which eventually ended up on him being back to his senses.

 

 

They finally were walking alongside each other around the mall. THey were happily chatting with each other when they saw two very unexpected people.

 

 

"Luhan-ge!" the girl shouted as she ran towards him and gave him a hug.

 

 

"Sulli-ah!" Luhan said as he returne the hug.

 

 

Kris just stared at the two which were hugging each other so tightly.

 

 

"BWOH!? How on earth did y angel meet Luhan? Aissh! Why are they hugging like that?" Kris thought to himself, jealousy written all over it but he absolutely could not show it off, yet.

 

 

Both Suli and Luhan then broke away from the hug and it was Sulli who spoke first.

 

 

"Luhan-ge, why are you with my bestfriend?

 

 

"Huh? Sulli's your bestfriend?" Luhan asked in confusion.

 

 

"Yup! She was the girl that I was talking about to you before in LA." Sulli explained.

 

 

"Oh. What a coincidence? I met Sulli in the airport before and now, we saw each other." Luhan said while eyeing Sulli who just rolled her eyes at him.

 

 

"Whatever, Luhan. Sulli-ah, who's he to you?" Krystal said as she shot a glare at Luhan.

 

 

"He's my cousin." Sulli shortly said.

 

 

Kris was just staring at the. Throughout the whole conversation between Sulli, Krystal and Luhan, he was left dumbfounded.

 

 

"If Sulli is Luhan's cousin, then she must be Kai and Suho's little sister." Kris thought to himself.

 

 

Luhan does not have other cousins than Sulli and her older brothers since Luhan's Da and Sulli's Dad are siblings while his mother is just an only child. So it means that only from his father's side shall he have a cousin. And this information is known by all the members of EXO, both K and M.

 

 

After a few more minutes of getting to know each other and stuff, the girls then needed to leave since it was getting quite late. And so, they bid their farewells.

 

 

"Kris-ge, thank you for helping me earlier. I'm sure they'll like it." Sulli said to Kris while smiling and it eventually brought the man back to his senses.

 

 

After that, both Sulli and Krystal then went home which left a happy Luhan and a confused Kris behind.

 

 

"Luhan, please tell me that you and Sulli are really cousions." Kris worriedly asked.

 

 

"Yeah, it's true. Why?" Luhan answered and then asked.

 

 

"So does that mean that Sulli is a sibling of Kai and Suho

?" 

 

 

"Yup! Why? Didn't you know that they were siblings?" Luhan asked in disbelief. "You're so close with her yet you do not even know her background."

 

 

"I know her but never have I known that she was their sibling. Gosh! I can't believe they lied to me!" Kris said as he punched the wall near him yet it did not even hurt him.

 

 

"Wae? What did you believe in?" 

 

 

"Those stupid brothers ade me think that Kai was Sulli's girlfriend. Fudge!"

 

 

"Hahaha! Never have I even hought that you would fall for those two brother's silly tricks."

 

 

"Whatever you say Luha, but I definitely assure you this. The real game has just started." Kris seriously said.

 

 

========================

 

Updated!

 

This update is dedicated to Kris_EXOfanny 

 

She was the one that was always telling me to update! Haha!

 

Guys, if you want a chapter dedication, just comment below.

 

And the one with the most interesting and cutest comment will be the one that
I'll be dedicating the chapter to! ^_^

 

Saranghae! <3