New Sign of Friendship

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Speaking Language Colors:
Korean - BLACK
Chinese - BLUE
Engslish - RED

 

 

"I win! I win! I Win!" Chen shouted as he once again one another game of basketball.

 

 

"You only won because Kris was not playing." Lay stated.

 

 

"Yah! Stop being a sour loser!" Chen protested.

 

 

"I am not!" Lay protested, too.

 

 

"Yes you are!"

 

 

"Am not!"

 

 

"Yes you are!"

 

 

"Stop! Okay, to stop this arguement, let us call Kris-hyung to come here and play against Chen." Luhan said as if he was an announcer.

 

 

"No thanks." Kris said while looking at nowhere.

 

 

"Admitting defeat already, leader?" Chen .

 

 

"Hyung! Play against him already! Show him who's the real master when it comes to this game." Lay proudly said to Kris.

 

 

"Whatever." Kris said as he went to one of the machines an then looked at Luhan to say the mechanics of the game.

 

 

"Okay. The only rule is, whoever gets 200 points wins." Luhan shortly stated.

 

 

"Okay! Let the games begin!" Lay and Luhan stated in unison.

 

 

After the signal, they already started to shoot the balls simultaneously towards the ring.

 

 

And in a matter of a minute and a few seconds after the game has started, a winner was finally declared.

 

 

"Hyung! You are the best!" Lay shouted.

 

 

"Still undefeatable!" Luhan said while slowly clapping his hands.

 

 

"Whatever you dongsaengs." Kris sad as he walked away from them.

 

 

"Looks like our leader just left us." Lay stated while pouting.

 

 

"Hyung! I'll just be buyng some guccis for Tao." Chen said while turning his head to Luhan, sort of asking for permission.

 

 

"And why would you buy Guccis for Tao? He has Kris-hyung's credit card. I'm sure he's already in a Gucci Shopping Spree in Japan." Lay protested.

 

 

"I just want to. Something wrong with that?" Chen.

 

 

"Whatever."

 

 

"Aish. Stop arguing again. Okay, I'll just text you when an where we'll meet up." Luhan said.

 

 

"Araseo hyung." Lay and Chen answered.

 

 

-Luhan's Side-

 

 

Luhan has been walking around the all for minutes. He was trying to find some things that he could give to Xiumin when he comes back since he last this bet against him.

 

 

Searching for quite some time now, he then decided to drink some coffee to he went to a nearby Starbucks Shop.

 

 

As he entered the place, a smirk immediately formed in his lips when he saw a particular girl sitting on one of the chairs, silently drinking her Frappe.

 

 

He then made his way towards that girl.

 

 

"Nice to see you here." Luhan greeted her; the girl just raised her head and then eventually rolled her eyes.

 

 

"For me, it is not."

 

 

"No need to be feisty, Krystal. Anyways, care to have someone accompany you?" Luhan said as he sat beside her.

 

 

Krystal just gave Luhan a death glare and then spoke.

 

 

"I do care so get your out of that chair and get away from me." 

 

 

"Really? Wow! Thank you, Krystal. I'll definitely stay to accompany you." Luhan said, definitely ignoring Krystal.

 

 

"Are you really deaf or just plain stupid?" 

 

 

"Yeah. I'm stupid, you're stupid. Let's be stupi together." He said as he winked at her.

 

 

"Ewwe. So disgusting for a man like you to speak like. Wait, are you gay? If you are, that would definitley be a lost to all your fangirls." Krystal assumed while continuously shaking her head in dismay.

 

 

"Aniyo! I'm definitely not gay! And are you jealous?" Luhan asked her while raising one of his eyebrows.

 

 

"And what makes you assume that I'm jealous? Hah! Over my dead and gorgeous body." Krystal confidently said.

 

 

"Whatever you say, babe. But you're definitely gorgeous in my eyes." 

 

 

"Tsk! Are you getting away form me or I'll call the manager to let the guards drag you away from here?" 

 

 

"I'll never leave your side. You might miss me so much." Luhan teasingly said to her.

 

 

"Aish!! You're so irritating!" Krystal said as she stood up.

 

 

She was already about to get out of that place when Luhan suddenly grabbed her arm and then dragged her with him.

 

 

"Yah! Get your filthy hands off of me!" Krystal said as she was still being dragged by Luhan.

 

 

"Don't want to!" Luhan mockingly said.

 

 

"Aish! Do you want to die, you pabo???" Krystal said, now very irritated.

 

 

Krystal Fact #1 - She does not like being dragged specially if she has no idea of it.

 

 

"Trust me, you'll definitley have fun." Luhan said as he winked at her.

 

 

-Kris' Side-

 

 

Kris was walking along the second floor of the mall when he suddenly saw a very beautiful figure inside the UniSilver Boutique.

 

 

He then immediately ade his way to the girl and then spoke.

 

 

"You know, anything in this store would suit you well."

 

 

The girl then looked at him and then smiled.

 

 

"I doubt that so much." She humbly said.

 

 

"Well, I'm just telling the truth. Anyways, what is a beautiful lady like you doing all alone here?" Kris asked her.

 

 

"Well, I actually have my bestfriend with me. We just parted ways since we needed to buy some stuff." She explained.

 

 

"Oh. Anyways, would you like me to accompany you? I mean, if it's okay.

 

 

"Of course it is!" Sulli said while smiling.

 

 

They then smiled at each other an then started looking at the very beautiful set of jewelries that were in the boutique. Silence was between the both of them but Kris was the first to spoke.

 

 

"Sulli, what are you looking for, by the way?"

 

 

"I'm looking for a gift for EXO K-geges. They've been really nice to me so I wanted to give them something as a sign of my gratitude." Sulli answered. "I know this would sound awkward but could you help me fin the perfect gift for them? I mean, you've been friends for a long time so maybe you know what they would like?"

 

 

"Those guys are definitely luck-bastards! Tsk." Kris thought to himself before replying to her.

 

 

"Sure, I'll help you out.

 

 

After that, they then searched the whole boutique to find the perfect gift for the members of EXO K, and they ended up buying 6 EXO encrusted necklaces after a few minutes of choosing.

 

 

As Kris was talking to the salesman, Sulli was also looking at a silver neckalce which had the word "dream" in it. She was just looking at it when Kris approached her.

 

 

"You like it?" Kris asked, while Sulli nodded in reply..

 

 

"Yeah. But I couldn't buy it now, I didn't bring my credit card. I've already used the cash I have to buy the gifts for K-geges." Sulli said while still looking at the necklace.

 

 

Kris then told the salesman to get the necklace for they will be looking at it. Sulli immediately admired the beauty of the simple yet very pretty necklace.

 

 

Seeing that Sulli really likes it, Kris got the necklace from its holder and then made Sulli turn aroun and then he placed it on her.

 

 

"It looks good on you." Kris complimented her.

 

 

"Thank you but I think I should take this off and return this already since I'm not bying it." Sulli said to him as she motioned to take off the necklace.

 

 

"Don't bother, I'll buy you the necklace." Kris said to her while smiling.

 

 

"Thanks Kris but I absolutely coul not accept this. It costs a lot, you know?" Sulli said as she kindly rejected the offer.

 

 

"Aniyo~ I'll give this to you as a sign of our new friendship, okay? I'll just pay for it in the counter." Kris said as he was wearing a bright smile while approaching the counter.

 

 

"Gomawo, Kris." Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

They then went out of the boutique after Kris brought the necklace.

 

 

Kris and Sulli were walking side by side, Kris was holding the bags that had the EXO Necklaces for his insisted on it.

 

 

They were just walking when they met familiar faces. People who they were really not expecting.

 

 

=======================

 

UPDATED!

 

Sorry for the very late update!

 

Been quite busy with BIGBANG these ast few days.

 

I'll update as soon as I could.

 

Hope you'll leave at least 5 comments to keep me up and give me energy to type and brainstorm ideas!

 

Saranghae! <3