An Encounter

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

The boys of EXO K were all in the living room, arguing about a certain someone who forgot that it was fitting day, today.

 

"Kai, move faster!" Suho shouted from the living room since Kai was still changing upstairs.

 

"Yah, pabo! We're gonna be late!" Chanyeol irritatedly said.

 

-After 30 minutes-

 

"Did you wait long? I just needed to comb my hair." Kai said as he started to go down the staircase.

 

As he reached the ground floor, someone immediately threw a pillow on his face.

 

"Ouch! What was that for?" Kai shouted.

 

"What was that for? You let us wait for 30 freaking minutes you pabo!" Baekhyun shouted. It only signals that he definitely lost his patience already since he was shouting already.

 

"What? I need to maintain my handsome face, you know?" Kai said.

 

"WHATEVER!" the other 5 members of EXO M shouted.

 

After that, they then went out of the house towards a famour Tailor Shop for they needed to have the finally fitting of the tuxedos they would be using during the party.

 

 

They were all busily putting on their tuxedos when someone spoke.

 

"Well, well, well... Who do we have here?" 

 

 

*****

 

 

"I think we should just put this up in one of Xiumin-hyung's shops." Lay said as he was holding his tuxedo on his hand.

 

"Yeah, I'm sure Tao would be dressing up if we bring this home." Chen said as he looked towards Tao's direction who was childishly eating his ice cream which he forced Kris to buy for him.

 

Tao eventually felt that someone was looking at him and so he looked in their direction and then asked innocently, "Why?" 

 

Seeing that side of their maknae, the older members suddenly smiled and signaled him nothing and let him continue eating his ice cream.

 

"So? What are you guys waiting for? Let's go to Xiumin-hyung's shop already." Luhan said as he wnet inside the car. He was already about to turn on the car's ignition when Kris suddenly pulled him out of the driver's seat and shoved him in the back together with Tao, Chen and Lay.

 

"What was that for?" Luhan whined.

 

"You are not driving. We don't want to have another accident, okay?" Kris strictly said.

 

"It was not my fault, okay?" 

 

"Then whose is it? The cat's?" Tao said, still eating his ice cream.

 

"Shut up, maknae. And yes, it is the cat's fault. If it did not cross the street, I would not have lost control of the wheel." Luhan tried to say his side of the story.

 

"Whatever." The other members all said in unison, causing Luhan to stick his tongue out to them.

 

Anyways, a few days ago, Luhan was casually driving around their village with EXO-M's new car when a cat suddenly crossed the street and that was the whole reason why Kris and the other members are not letting him drive anymore. They did not say that it was all his fault but he was and is in fault.

 

They finally arrived in one of Xiumin's shops. Tao immediately ran towards the door but eventually stopped on his tracks when he saw 6 very familiar figures inside the store.

 

"What's wrong, maknae?" Chen asked.

 

With that, all members looked on where the maknae's gaze was fixed in, and there they saw the 6 men that they have been hating for years now.

 

"I think we just found a new way for us to laugh today." Lay said as he went inside the store with the other members following him.

 

The EXO-M members were silently entering the room, not wanting to catch the attention of the female attendants, but then Lay had to speak.

 

"Well, well, well... Who do we have here?" 

 

With that, the 6 men, commonly known as EXO-K, looked towards their direction.

 

"Tsk." Suho said.

 

"What? Is it bad to speak?" Chen asked.

 

"If the words we hear are from your mouth." Chanyeol responded straightforwardly with his deep voice, it was obvious that he was already irritated.

 

"Like yours would not be worse than ours." Xiumin retorted back.

 

It was obvious that there was already a heated conversation going on but then, Kris and Baekhyun, were just so calm on the sides. Baekhyun was sitting on on eof the stools, looking at the tuxedo designs on a designer's prtfolio. And Kris was in his usual -faced-self, standing quietly in his place, staring at the 10 idiots who were arguing inside a very prestigious Tailor Shop.

 

"Excuse me, but if you owuld not stop, we would need to send you out." One of the attendants said as she approached the 10 men who were arguing.

 

"You were saying?" Xiumin asked the attendant while raising one of his eyebrows. It looked like the attendant was given a shocked as she saw her imployer being one of the people who were shouting while arguing in a public place.

 

"Jeosanghamnida, Manager." she said as she gave out a 90 degree bow.

 

The members of EXO-K were all shocked as to what the girl said.

 

"MANAGER???" The memebrs who were in the arguement earlier all shouted in unison while Baekhyun just looked at Xiumin, blinking multiple times.

 

"Yeah. I own this fine establishment, and it would be very fne if you would leave this place right now sinc eyou are bothering the other customers." Xiumin siad while giving out a smirk.

 

"We're customers, too." Sehun said.

 

Xiumin was already about to speak again when Kris suddenly spoke.

 

"Don't waste your energy on them, guys. Let's just go to our VIP Room." The members just agreed to their leader and started to walk when Luhan suddenly turned his back again and spoke.

 

"By the way, if you were planning to lie forever, Kai, your secret is already out. And if you think she'll be yours, you are wrong." Luhan siad while smirking.

 

Kai immediately went near him and then lock his hands around his neck, causing him to lose a little air but then, Luhan just continued smirking.

 

"Don't you think that you're too in to your self?" Kai said, still choking him.

 

"I'm not saying anything. I just said a fact." Luhan said, voice changed because of what Kai was doing to him.

 

"Game on, -faced, kid." Kai bravely said as he put more pressure into his hands that were on Luhan's neck.

 

Kai just continued on choking the taller man infront of him yet Luhan never gave a hint of annoyance or anything, infact he stayed calm. It was obvious that he was already about to lose air when Kris finally stepped in and then pulled Baekhyun away from him.

 

Luhan was now trying to catch up with his breath but continued to walk away from the memebrs of EXO-K.

 

"Let's just go." Kris said. "See you in the party, EXO-K."

 

With that, EXO-K was left there, dumbfounded.

 

 

=============

 

UPDATED!

 

Been a very long time since my last update!

 

Don't worry, I'll definitely do my best to update everyday.

 

Saranghae! <3