The Reunion?

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

"Oh Luhan-ge, where are you going?" Tao asked Luhan who was preparing himself to go out.

 

 

Luhan was already near the coat's rack to get his jacket.

 

 

"I'll just take a walk to get some fresh air." Luhan replied.

 

 

"I'll come with you!" Chen said.

 

 

"Aniyo~ I want to walk, BY MYSELF."

 

 

"Tsk! So unfair, hyung!" Chen said while pouting.

 

 

"Hahaha! Don't do that Chen! You look disgusting!" Xiumin and Lay said in unison.

 

 

"I hate chu~" Chen said to them.

 

 

They all laughed with Chen's child-like actions but eventually went back to their serious selves.

 

 

"Take care, hyung!" They all said to Luhan.

 

 

Luhan now went out of the house. He walked around the village to 'familiarize' the place.

 

 

As Luhan was walking around, he unintentionally passed by the EXO-K Mansion and saw something he really did not expect.

 

 

It was Krystal together with Luhan, they were at the outside of the EXO-K Mansion giggling with each other.

 

 

"Disgusting. I'm more handsome than him." Luhan thought to himself.

 

 

After that, Luhan immediately went towards the other direction and then went to the nearest park.

 

 

As he was walking in this very majestic park, he was captivated by the sight of a very beautiful girl.

 

 

It was no other than the lovely Kim Jinri.

 

 

"What would a gorgeous girl be doing in the park all by herself?" Luhan said as he approached his cousin.

 

 

Jinri then looked towards Luhan's direction and muttered some words of amusement.

 

 

"Luhan-ge?"

 

 

"The one and only!" Luhan said to her as he ran towards her direction and gave her a tight hug.

 

 

"I missed you so much Sulli mei-mei." Luhan said to her as he tightened the hug.

 

 

"I miss you too, Gege." Sulli replied.

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

Kai's car had just parked in front of the EXO-K Mansion.

 

 

"I had so much fun, gege." Krystal said to him.

 

 

"It doesn't look like it." Kai replied.

 

 

"Yah! I did have fun, pabo." Krystal said as she continuously hit Kai's shoulder

 

 

"I believe you, okay? Stop hitting me!" 

 

 

"Mianhe~"

 

 

"Is Sulli home?" Kai asked.

 

 

" I guess no? She texted me earlier saying that she'll be going to the park." Krystal replied.

 

 

"Oh. Will you be okay here? I'll just pick Sulli up." Kai told her.

 

 

"Okay! Drive safely!"

 

 

After Krystal's last words, Kai immediately rode his car once more and then went directly to the park.

 

 

He was looking for his little sister when suddenly, someone spoke.

 

 

"Long time no see, my friend." 

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

"How hae you been doing, my princess?" Luhan asked Sulli.

 

 

"Well, I'm doing good. How about you, my prince?" Sulli replied back.

 

 

"Well, your prince is doing good in physical terms yet he has a broken heart." Luhan answered her truthfully.

 

 

"Really? Did you go to a heart doctor already?" Sulli joked around.

 

 

"Yah! That's not the thing I was pertaining to!

 

 

"I know, I' just joking okay? So who's the lucky girl?" Sulli asked Luhan while giggling.

 

 

"Secret~"

 

 

"So unfair!" Sulli said while pouting.

 

 

"Don't pout my princess. Don't worry, you'll meet her soon.

 

 

"And I will definitely wait for that moment."

 

 

They continued to talk about things and more as they actually reunite with each other for not seeing for about 3 years.

 

 

Don't get it wrong, Luhan and Sulli are cousins since Sulli's Dad and Luhan's Dad are siblings.

 

 

Being so close to each other, they have given each other pet names such as "My Prince and My Princess", "Honey", "Sweetie", and a lot more.

 

 

"Sulli, when did you arrive here in Korea? I thought you're staying in New York." Luhan suddenly asked.

 

 

"Mom and Dad sent me here. They wanted me to reunite with Kai-gege and Suho-gege."

 

 

"Oh. So does that mean you'll be staying here for good?

 

 

"I don't know gege. But honestly speaking, I really don't want to come or stay here in Korea anymore." Sulli replied.

 

 

"And why is that?"

 

 

"I honestly do not know."

 

 

"It's not that I do not want you here Sulli but it would be much better for you to be far from this place. Far from the dangers that might come to you." Luhan thought to himself.

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

As Kris saw the figure, he immediately walked towards it and greeted it with a very pleasant greeting.

 

 

"Long time no see, smart-."

 

 

The man turned to him and smirked.

 

 

"Same to you, Kris."

 

 

"How come you're here Kai? Don't you have any schedule with your girlfriend?" Kris asked.

 

 

"Well since we spend so much time together, I just thought that maybe she should explore the subdivision on her own for a while." Kai replied.

 

 

"Don't you think it would be quite bad for her to explore by herslef?" Kris asked with a smirk.

 

 

"Don't you dare touch or hurt her Kris!" Kai shouted towards him.

 

 

"Easy! I won't okay? I told you already, I like your girlfriend and I will do my best to get her away from you." Kris calmly answered.

 

 

"She's already mine and EXO-K's princess. You can't do anything you pabo."

 

 

"I'm not including the kkangpae rules here, Kai. I'll make her fall for me like how a man should."

 

 

"Well then, good luck with that. You are never gonna have the chance to even go near her." Kai sternly said as he walked away from Kris.

 

 

"That's where you're wrong Kai." Kris thought to himself as he watched Kai walk away.

 

 

=====================================

 

Updated!

 

How was it?

 

Please comment everyone!

 

Saranghae! <3