Chapter 20 - Letter For Two

Love For The Kind Heart [COMPLETE] ✔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: CN Blue – Still In Love}

_______________________________

I woke up the next morning, sitting on the bed; feeling clueless as I spot a diamond ring on the finger of my left hand and everything started to hit me like tons of bricks, and realized that it wasn’t a dream after all.

“I’m engaged to Baekhyun?” I groaned whilst grabbing a fistful of my hair “What the !!!” I screamed and Kris came running into my room.

“What? What? What’s wrong?” He had a pillow in his grip, ready to throw it. 

I rolled my eyes “Nothing." I sighed "Just that this is real!” I lifted my left hand.

Kris’s mouth turned into an ‘o’ shape, he sat on my bed and patted my leg “What do you want me to do? Punch him in the face? Or kidnap him and kill him?” 

I chuckled. I don't mind it but decide against it. “I choose the latter one, but I know for sure that Kang's family will be ruined and it's all because of him.” I didn’t want to think about it anymore, so I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

‘I wonder how Chanyeol is doing. I will explain that this marriage won’t happen and accept his love confession.’ I smiled and skipped happily to his room.

I softly knocked on the door, assuming that he was probably still asleep “Chanyeol, can I come in?” 

There was no answer and I was starting to feel uneasy, so without wasting another breath; I the door knob and entered. It was empty, the room was empty. I looked everywhere in the room, but I only found two letters on the desk, and on each envelope, Kris's name and mine were written.

My heart sank and knew that he had left Jeju. I took the letter that had my name on it, I tore it opened and read it.

“Hi EunMi, when you read this impromptu short letter; I won’t be there anymore. I’m sorry. I just can’t face the fact that someone had already own your heart. I’m writing this to tell you that I left Jeju right after Baekhyun appeared and proposed to you. When I agreed to come to Jeju with you and Kris, I thought it’d do me good after I confessed to you, but my thoughts were wrong and I’ve embarrassed myself. I know I shouldn’t have said anything but I couldn't help myself knowing that I would regret it if I didn't do anything and I have vow myself not to know your answer because you belong to someone now. I guess it was a bad timing to pour out all of my heart contents to you. Thank you for listening though, and thank you for all the life changing experience. I am forever grateful of you for teaching me in; I will never forget you. You have been an angel sent from heaven to light my world, and I am in your debt. When you get back to Seoul, please don’t find me. It’s better for the both of us to stay away from each other. Thank you once again and I’ll miss you greatly.”

I bawled my eyes out the second I finished reading it. Kris knocked on the door and entered, he found me on the floor crying while hugging onto the letter.

“What’s wrong?” He tilted my chin up. I grabbed the letter that was for him and let him read his.

On Kris’s part of the letter, it was written something like this 

“Hey Kris hyung! I’m sorry to let you know that I have left Jeju and gone back to Seoul. Thank you for letting me to tagged along with you and EunMi, I will forever cherish those moments. If every memories were photographed, I’d put them all in a special album just for me to relieved those memories, every single day with a smile on my face. I know that EunMi had probably already read her part of the letter, but please tell her that I’m sorry again. Kris hyung, you and EunMi have a kind heart; there are always a genuine love for the kind hearted people, so please don’t let anyone change that. Thank you again for everything and goodbye.”

Kris plopped himself down beside me on the floor and stared at the paper “It sounded like he’s leaving Korea. It didn’t sound just like he’s going back to Seoul.”

I wiped all the tears away “How would you know that?” Kris looked into my teary eyes “Let me rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter