A day with him

Living in Neverland

 

“Are you okay?” He sat up.

I quickly stood up and fix myself.  “I’m fine”

He stood up next to me.

Suddenly, the others came into the room. Panicking.

“What happen?” Doojoon ask as soon as he opened the door. I could see the others were behind him.

“I succeed on doing a spell” I said. “Right Dongwoon-shi?” I nudge him.

“o-oh. Yeah, she did” Dongwoon smiled.

“See? Solid as a rock!” I said and knocked on the pillow to show them.

“You…smile..” Yoseob stuttered. I turned to face him, I guess he was right. I smiled. I was too happy of something I forgot that I was showing them my true self.

I slowly fade my smile away.

“Told you she smile like a goddess” Gikwang whispered to Hyunseung ears but it was loud enough for us to hear.

“Oh? Hyung! You’re home!” Dongwoon cheered and hugged Gikwang

“Where did you go anyway?” I ask

I haven’t seen him at all today. And I haven’t ask the others since they might find it suspicious.

“I went to help a teacher. For spells.” He explained

“Eh? Why?” I ask

“Every once a week he’ll be doing that. He may seem stupid but he’s very smart you know” Junhyung knocked on his head with his knuckle gently.

“He help teacher to find new spells, that’s why he wasn’t in school and he went out earlier than us.” Hyunseung explained

I see. So he’s the teacher’s helper.

“What were you guys doing?” Yoseob ask

“Learning spells. She succeed!” Dongwoon explained

“I want to check it myself.” Doojoon went to the pillow and knocked it with his knuckle.

“Oh! You finally did it Seri!” Doojoon cheered

“How about you reverse the spell?” Hyunseung teased me. He wanted to know if I remember the lesson we learn yesterday together.

Ungochenneun” I swirl my wand

And the pillow turns back to soft and smooth self.

“Well, since you got it right. Take a break” Doojoon patted my head.

He really feels like a father. Although, even my father haven’t praised me nor patted me on my head.

We walked out from Dongwoon’s room and went to the living room.

Gikwang pulled my hand and I turn to face him.

‘What is it?” I ask

“Don’t you want to visit the kitty today?” He ask

I nearly forgot about the little kitten yesterday.

“Do you mind if I visit the kitten with you?” He ask

“Sure.” I said

We got ready and was about to head out but Junhyung called us

“Where are you guys going?” He ask.

“Somewhere. What do you need? I can buy it on the way.” Gikwang said

“Coke!” Junhyung cheered.

“Him with his coke..” Hyunseung sigh

“*chuckled* We’ll be back!” Gikwang waved and we went outside.

We were walking down the road in silence. I don’t know what I should say to him. It’s awkward.

“Do you really like kittens?” He broke the silence. I just nodded to answer his question.

“Why?” He ask

“Because…” I paused. He raised his eyebrows.

“Its…cute and fluffy” I said

“*chuckled* But you don’t look like someone who likes kitten.” He said

“Why do you think so?” I ask

“Because…you look cold and not cheerful” He said

I didn’t say anything to him since I don’t know how to react. Well, he is right after all. I’m not the cheerful type.

Once we reach there. I look into the box and the kitten is still there. Gikwang went to buy the milk and I’m just playing with the kitten.

It really is fluffy!

The kitten eyes is dark blue. I really is beautiful

When Gikwang came back he pour the milk in the container, he even bought a fish.

“You bought a fish?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Well, yeah. It need to eat.” He flashed me a smile. His smile is really something. It really attracts me. His eye smile.

We were playing for the kitten for who knows how long.

We started to went back.

“Hey, let’s go somewhere else” He grabbed my arm.

“Where?” I asked, confused.

“Anywhere, let’s have fun today!” He cheered.

He drag me and without a word, I followed him. He was holding my wrist.

“I will show what we have that Earth doesn’t.” He said. “Let’s go to the fairy factory!”

“Fairy factory?”

“You’ll see” He smiled.

We went on to a bus and sat beside each other.

Once we reached, I saw a big colourful palace like a Disney world kind of a thing.

“Can we go in?” I ask, worried.

“Of course!” He said and grabbed my hand. Now he is linking his fingers with me. I just look at him, surprised of his action.

“You might get lost so…” He said. I could see that his ears have gone red.

“Let’s go!” He cheered.

We went inside and there was a fairies all over, flying. There was also this one tree in the middle, it’s huge. The tree is covered by some gold glitter. Somehow, the place looks golden and its sparkling.

“What is this place?” I ask in amazement.

“This place creates pixie dust” He explain

“Pixie dust?”

“Yes, for flying. Do you want to try?” He ask

“Wai-“

Too late, he dragged me into this one room and it have a cabinet all over the wall.

Not only fairies were here, there’s also a human fairy. They look like a goddess and looks like the big version of the fairies.

“Oh! Here!” He took one of the glass tube that is filled with gold glitters.

“What is that?” I ask while pointing at it.

“Close your eyes” He said while smiling sweetly. I feel suspicious.

“No, why?” I ask

“Trust me~” He pouted. I couldn’t fight him, he kept on groaning and whining. I just have to trust him.

“Fine but of something happens to me, you are responsible” I pointed at him. His face light up.

“I promise!” He cheered while showing me his pinkie finger.

I closed my eyes and stood there quietly. Suddenly, I felt something pouring on my head. Something touches my nose and I felt like sneezing.

After a few moments, I couldn’t feel the ground anymore. What is this?

“Open your eyes!” I heard him saying

When I opened my eyes, I was in the air. I was flying!

“What is this?~” I whined

“We’re flying!” He cheered while doing a back flip.

I couldn’t do anything. The ground was too far. We are too high. My body is floating and I am waving my arms like a bird.

“Hey, relax” He said as he come closer to me. “Just enjoy” He smiled

“Bu-“

“Here..” He help my right hand and put his other hand around my waist. It’s as if we are dancing, in the air.

“Isn’t it fun?” He ask while smiling at me. His eye smile is really charming

He pulled me closer and now he is just an inch away. We are like dancing in the air.

His eyes were attractive. I can’t stop staring at it. I didn’t know how long we were in the air.

But slowly by slowly we started to go down.

Once we touch the floor, we didn’t even break away.

We were standing there like a weirdo, looking at each other’s eyes.

“Hurm? Gikwang oppa?” Someone came in.

When I heard that voice, I came back to reality. I break away and did an awkward cough.

“Oh?! Sohyun!” He cheered and walked towards her.

She was standing beside the door. Her hair was wavy and she was wearing a mini pink dress. Her beauty was shining. She is beautiful. Behind her I could see her big glittery wings. She’s a fairy.

“What are you doing here?” She ask

“I just wanted to show Seri around.” He said. He looked back at me and said “Come here.”

I walked towards them and gave her a little bow.

“Hello, I’m Park Seri.” I said

“Hi! I’m Sohyun” She said

“Oh? You’re not a fairy..” She looked behind me to see if I got wings.

“She’s a wizard” Gikwang explains. “I’m just showing her around”

“Oh, I see. Then, I’ll see you around! I have some other stuff to do.” She said. “Bye Seri!” She waved rapidly while walking backwards.

“Who’s that?” I ask

“Friend” He smiled.

We agreed on going back to the apartment. The sun was nearly setting and it was slowly getting dark.

“Do you want to go somewhere else?” He ask

“No”

“I should have taken you to the ‘Magic Tree’ on the hill too” He sighed with full of disappointment.

“Maybe some other time”

“Sure”

We continued walking and suddenly, he remembered something.

“Oh! We should go and buy the coke for Junhyung!” He snapped his fingers.

“What if we don’t?” I ask

“He would…totally go insane” He made a scary face, which was quite funny. I tried hard not to laugh.

“Come on, let’s go!” I said.

We went to the convenience store and bought a pack of can that is full of coke. Once we had bought it. We went back to the apartment.

When we arrived, we saw that they were lazily sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching TV. Yoseob was sitting upside down. His legs were in the air and his head was on the floor while his body was resting on the sofa. Junhyung was whispering to everyone saying “I’m the Joker.” For no reason.

“You’re home!” Dongwoon cheered as he heard the door closed.

“What were you guys doing?” I ask

“Nothing, just watching TV.” Doojoon said

“Did you bought my coke?!” Junhyung ask

Gikwang lifted up the plastic bag and Junhyung hurriedly walk towards him and took the plastic bag from him. “Thanks” Junhyung said to Gikwang.

“Where did you guys go?” Yoseob ask

“I took her to the Fairy Factory” Gikwang said as he sit next to Yoseob.

“Eh~ You show her around without us?!” Doojoon ask

“I just took her to the factory and that’s it”

“Did you made her fly?” Hyunseung ask. He was in the kitchen while making a sandwich. The kitchen have a huge rectangle hole which can see through the living room.

Gikwang just nodded to answer his question.

“Hey Seri, do you want to continue studying?” Dongwoon ask

“Sure” I said.

We went into his room and started to continue studying. He taught me everything and I got it right. Well, sometimes I got it wrong but Dongwoon corrects me and he was very helpful..

                                                                                                          

Happy birthday Yoseob! To celebrate I have wrote a oneshot story for him~

Check it out!

'My message to you'

Will update this story every weekend from now~