"I Love You"

Living in Neverland

 

Everything was blurry at this moment. I felt someone’s arm tightened around my waist. Someone was carrying me.

Half of my eyes is open. Everything was moving so fast.

But at that moment, I could see the monster that was attacking us a moment ago.

It was dead.

Someone has kill it.

That ‘someone’ must have been angry because the monster was kill badly. It was bleeding nonstop.

Before I could open my eyes fully, a black hole was me in. Someone must have been open the portal to go back home.

I closed my eyes again and blackness overtaken me.

 

 

My eyelid felt heavy, I could barely open them. When I do, I could see that I was in my room. On my bed. I tried to move but when I make just a slight move, pain overtakes.

I let out a groan and the door swung open, there stood is Dongwoon.

“Seri, are you okay?” He run towards me and bends down next to my bed and look at me with a worried look.

“W-what happen?” I could barely let out a single word. My throat is dry and my lips were thirsty.

“Here.” He handed me a glass of water as I slowly sit up. I gladly took it and swallow the taste of heaven. The water moisture my lips and cooled my throat which satisfies me.

“Thanks” I handed him the glass. “Where’s everyone?”

Dongwoon face darken when I ask him that question. His eyes start to form tears and his lips tremble. I slowly reach out to him and when I touch his hand, his head jolt up. His eyes pierce into mine.

“Yoseob…He…” He tremble. He run his fingers through his hair. “He’s wounded and poisoned, he might die” His tear fall on top of my hand as he said those last sentence.

His words were replaying in my head over and over again.

“He might die”

“No…No way” I was astonish, I couldn’t even straighten my mind. He might die?

Dongwoon’s voice crooked and his hand held tightly on to mine. Seeing Dongwoon like this broke my heart into pieces. I know that he love his hyungs. They are like his second family to him. And hearing one of his hyung might die broke his heart and he can’t help but to just crack.

I hug him with my free hand. I rub his back in circle and he just cry harder. At this moment I wanted to say that everything will be alright but I couldn’t because I know it wouldn’t.

Then, I realize. When did my hand become large?

I back away from him and examine myself. I turned back to my normal form.

Dongwoon read my expression and he said. “ Gikwang changed you back when you were unconscious.” He wiped away his dry tears and look at me with his half- hearted smile.

“You should go and see him” He said after a few moments of silence. I just nodded to answer him and made my way out of my room, he followed me behind. When I walk out, I could see Junhyung resting his back on the wall next to Yoseob’s room.

His eyes darken, his bloodshot eyes were on mine. His hair was messy as if he run his fingers through them many times. He look horrible.

“Junhyung…” My voice came out broken. I walk towards him and reach out to hold him but before I do, he grab my hand and look at me.

“Don’t talk to me…” He said and shrug off my hand. He close his eyes as he rest his head on the wall.

“You should rest.” I said. I was actually hurt. I have never seen him angry like this before. He must have care about Yoseob a lot.

He surprisingly look at me in disbelief. “Rest?” He scoff when he repeat my words. “How can I just rest when Yoseob is like this?!” He barked at me while showing his finger towards Yoseob’s room.

Doojoon came out from Yoseob’s room when he heard Junhyung’s voice.  Junhyung was about to let out another roar but Dongwoon and Doojoon hold him.

“Calm down. He will be okay.” Doojoon told Junhyung. But his words didn’t calm Junhyung down. Junhyung eyes were even more darker and red. He was overly angry. I could even see steams coming out from his ears. His hands were clench together.

“How would you know that he will be okay?” Junhyung face Doojoon. Doojoon shot back at him, he was angry too. “Just pray that he will be okay. There’s no point if you just shout in the corridor.” Doojoon said. His hands were clench together too, his knuckles were white.

Junhyung didn’t back down, he let out a deep sigh. Dongwoon held his shoulder and let out a soft voice. “Just calm down.”

“Whatever” Junhyung gave me one last look before he shrug Doojoon and Dongwoon’s hand and went straight to the living room. When he walk pass me, he pushed my shoulder which made me stumble on my legs. Luckily, I didn’t fall and manage to find my footing.

Gikwang and Hyunseung came out from Yoseob’s room. They both look miserable. They were facing down and look extremely disappointed.

“Well?” Doojoon ask with his hands held tightly together. Gikwang shook his head and Hyunseung just let out a deep sigh with his fingers running through his hair.

“The poison is spreading rapidly. I don’t know what to do anymore” Gikwang explain while crossing his arm together.

“We did our best.” Hyunseung said as he patted Doojoon’s shoulder.

Dongwoon breath was hooked and I could hear he let out a soft sob. Gikwang notice this as well and he held his hands out to hug Dongwoon. Patting his back, Dongwoon returned the hug.

I didn’t know what to do at this moment. There weren’t any tears forming in my eyes. I didn’t feel anything, I felt numb.

“You should go and see him, Seri.” Hyunseung voice break my thoughts and my head jolted up to look at him. I just gave him a nod and slowly walk towards Yoseob’s room. I turn the doorknob and open the door slowly. I poke my head in and saw Yoseob lying on his bed.

I closed the door behind and walk towards him. When I do, I could clearly see his face by the moon shining through the window. He look fragile.

I can’t help but held my breath, my hand made its way to cover my mouth. My legs starting to become jelly. I could feel my ribs tighten around my lungs. My heart stop beating. I was hooked. I was numb to see him like this.

His right arm that was wounded is purple and bruised. The colour of the poison almost took half of his body. He wasn’t wearing any shirt, but that didn’t bother me at this moment. I was worrying about him. He might die.

Now I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

My voice was crooked, it was broken. I could hardly let out a word but I did. “I’m sorry…” I sobbed. I crashed down on to the floor next to his bed and held his hands. “I’m sorry” I said with so much genuine. I mean it. I really mean it. I really am sorry.

“Hey, it’s okay…” He replied with a soft yet painful voice. He was hurting. It is my fault that he is hurting, I made him turn into this. I hurt him.

“If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have been hurt…You wouldn’t have been poisoned…You wouldn’t be like this…You wouldn’t-“ I was cut off by Yoseob’s finger press on to my lips that was trembling.

His eyes were shining on to mine, his lips turn upwards. His brows hair was messy but I didn’t mind it at all.

“I wouldn’t see you worrying about me.” He finishes my words. He is giving me his cheesy grin but I couldn’t mirrored it because right now it isn’t the time to laugh. How could I even smile when he is like this in front of me.

“I wouldn’t see the tears forming in your eyes.” He continued, his hands were tracing my face. I have to admit that I like the feeling of his skin touching mine.

“I wouldn’t hold your hands like this” He held my hand tightly. He was still smiling. Even though he is hurting right now, he would always smile to show that he is alright. Sometime I wish he would just shout at me. Saying that it is my fault that he is like this, that would lessen his stress right? But no, instead he bottle up his feelings inside.

“And I wouldn’t have the chance to do this” Everything went in slow motion at this moment. Yoseob lips crashed onto mine and I didn’t realize that I was responding it. He was supporting his weight with his hands resting on his bed. His lips move slowly and he tilted his head a little to taste my lips even more. His gentle touch on my cheeks sent shivers down my spine and I did the same, from his cheeks trough his hair. I was pulling him closer to me, I was hunger for his lips. His lips on mine just felt so right, I didn’t want to part away from him. But, since we need oxygen, we have to part away.

When we did, we were breathing heavily and his lips were red and swollen, his cheeks were flushed red and his hair was even more messier since I have been running through my fingers in his hair. I bet I look even worse.

“Seri…” He looked at me before he looked back at my lips.

“I love you”

 

 

 

 

 

It was just a dream.  I run my fingers through my hair as I let out a deep sigh.

I didn’t know I was sleeping next to Yoseob. The last time I remember was, we were talking all night. The sun still isn’t up yet. It was still dark out.

Yoseob was sleeping soundly in front of me. I was holding on to his hands tightly. I just woke up and now I couldn’t fall asleep back.

I don’t know what to feel actually, don’t know whether I should be happy that I dream about that or to feel anything. But it felt so real, his lips on me, his voice, his touch. I can’t help myself but to blush as I remember the dream I had just now.

I remembered the conversation we had before we went to dreamland.

*Flashback*

 

 “I wouldn’t hold your hands like this” He held my hand tightly.

“Ever since I met you, you would always give us your cold shoulder. But slowly by slowly, you are opening up to us. I could finally see you smiling brightly.” He was right. I didn’t even realize that I was opening up to them. All these time I always wore a mask. I didn’t want anyone to see the real me. The broken me.

“But that doesn’t mean that you are happy. That doesn’t mean the past was forgotten, am I right?” He see right through me. Did he know my past? The past that I always want to forget the most? My eyes widen in surprise and I didn’t know how to respond to that. I back my hands away from him, he notice this. He grab my hands tightly and look deep inside my eyes.

“Tell me. I want to help you.” He soft voice hit my heart. Why is he being so stubborn. Why does he want to help a stranger like me?

“What if I say that I don’t want your help?” I put on a mask. I gave him my poker face. I can’t show him my true feelings. If I do that, he would know. He would know the past.

His face harden but it was replace by his angel-like smile. “Then I would just have to force you to.” He pulled my arms which made me crash on to his chest. I was lying on his bed, next to him and did I mention he was half ?

He was hugging me tightly. I was supposed to ask him what he was doing but before I could even open my mouth. He was tickling me.

I can’t help but to just laugh.

“S-stop” I choke out.

“Are you going to tell me then?” He said between his breath.

“Never!” I said dramatically, he continue to tickle me and I think my stomach is going to burst soon.

Suddenly, he stop tickling me and let out a winced. I turn to look at him and he was in pain. The poison was spreading on to his neck.

“Yoseob?” I jumped out of his bed to give him some space. I took a chair and place it next to him. I held his hands as I took a seat.

“Are you okay? Yoseob?” I was panicking. Is he going to die in front of me?

He could barely open his eyes, but I know he was still with me as he open his mouth. “This poison thing really is in a rush huh?” He let out a soft chuckle.

“This is not the time to laugh.” I said as I softly slap his bare shoulder. I lean forwards and place my head on his bed.

“Just trying to light up the mood.” He said as he position himself. “Gikwang already gave me medicine, that will slow down the poison spreading.”

“But that wouldn’t save you, right?”

His shoulder were tense, he look at me with his poker face. “No”

 

*Flashback Ends*

 

I’m worried about him right now, what if he died in his sleeps? What if the next morning, I won’t be seeing him again?

No, that can’t happen right?

I shouldn’t let this negative thoughts in my head. I should think positive instead. He will be okay, right?

I remembered when I first met him in my room, he was so mysterious at that time, I wanted to know him more at that time.

I should thank Yoseob, but I’m not good with that. I’m not good at talking heart to heart with someone.

Yoseob lead me into this world, this world where I didn’t even know. This world where it has different kind of species. This world which only belong in fantasy, Neverland.

I met the world where I always wanted to live when I was a kid. The world of magic.

Yoseob bought me here and I met these people. They made me open up to myself. They made me feel like I am wanted. They made me feel loved which I don’t feel at all in Earth.

I should really thank Yoseob, because of him I met these lovely people. Because of him, I am in this magical world. Because of him, I am away from my problems. Because of him, I am happy at this moment.

I haven’t meet any people that would accept me for me in Earth. Now, I do and that is also because of Yoseob.

There’s a lot of things that I wanted to thank him for but knowing that he wouldn’t be here any longer broken me. I should have threaten him better. I shouldn’t have ignore him. I shouldn’t have been mean.

I didn’t even notice that tears were forming my eyes which made my view of Yoseob sleeping soundly all blurry.

I lean down and rest my left cheek on my free arm. Tears were falling as I said “Thank you..” I closed my eyes to go back to sleep.

I don’t know whether it was my imagination, but there was a huge bright light came out of nowhere when I closed my eyes.

I couldn’t open my eyes back to see what was it due to my sleepiness. My eye lids feel heavy and a minute later, I was in  my dreamland. 

Birds chirping greet me early in the morning. My back hurt so bad since I have been sleeping while crouching my back for the whole night next to Yoseob.

Speaking of Yoseob- where is he?

Panic start to overtaken me as I look around the room to search for him, but my eyes landed on the bathroom door when I heard water pouring, someone’s in the bathroom.

A sigh of relief escape from my mouth.

I stretch my arms and tilted backwards, in response I get a crack sound. It was like bone breaking in my body, it hurts. I winced as I move my body forwards and hold onto my shoulder where the sound of bone splitting was.

I decided to go to my room before Yoseob come out of the room. The pain still haven’t gone yet but it will eventually, right?

 I took a quick shower and made my way straight to the kitchen and do my normal morning routine, that is make some breakfast. I saw a figure in the kitchen, and when I finally get to see the person clearly, it was Doojoon. Who else?

“Hey,” I patted on his back which made him jumped a little. “What are you cooking?” I dragged the words.

“Food.” He said simply, he was giving me his common smirk which I like to swipe it off with my hand.

“Thank you Mr Obvious.” I rolled my eyes as I took a seat.

An awkward silence filled the room, all I can hear is the sound of the stove is making.

“How’s Yoseob?” Doojoon broke the silence. His voice were all jumble up, a hint of worried was in his voice.

“He’s in the shower.” I answered him simply.

Knowing that Yoseob will be gone soon really upset me. I still haven’t bond with him yet. I blame myself for that.

 

“I love you”

 

His voice lingered in my mind. The thought of that dream came back. The thought of him kissing me filled my mind.

“Hey” I jumped in surprised and I actually fell on to the floor. I wince before I stood up on my footing.

“Are you okay?” I lift my head and there he stood, Yoseob. He was looking at me in concern and his hair was wet because he just came out from the shower. I was about to respond back but my eyes went to his arm which was used to be injured. How did he heal so fast?

“Are you okay?” I mirrored his question as I grabbed his arm, tracing for the scar. It was no longer there. It seems as if it wasn’t even there in the first place.

“Are you heal?” Doojoon come butting in, snatching Yoseob’s arm from me. He stopped cooking and his concern face made me smile. He was concern of Yoseob.

“Yeah” Yoseob answer awkwardly. He throw a glance at me but as soon as our eyes locked, he looked away. I swear I saw a red colour forming on his cheeks. Or was it just my imagination?

“How?” Doojoon spoke my question instead of me. My eyes went straight to Yoseob. He’s biting his lips, he didn’t know what to say.

“What’s going on? Yoseob is alright now?” Junhyung came out of nowhere came running to the kitchen. Gikwang, Hyunseung and Dongwoon followed behind him, we were all in the kitchen surrounding Yoseob. He must feel loved right now. I wish I was.

“Look, I’ll explain later. Let’s just eat first okay?” Yoseob rise his brow to us. We let out a sigh and later on was a nod.

 

After we finish eating, we went to the living room for our ‘talk’.

“Start explaining” Junhyung said impatiently through his gritted teeth. He was seated opposite of Yoseob and was holding onto his hands tightly, crouching forward with his elbow resting on his knees.

“Why does that matter now? Yoseob hyung is already better. Isn’t that enough?” Dongwoon said as he patted Yoseob thighs. Ever since he found out that Yoseob is all better, he has been grinning from ear to ear. He was happy, I could see that.

“I know but we need to know what had happen because if something like this happen again we know how to recover it.” Gikwang explain with his eyes scanning to Dongwoon.

“Tell us from the start. How did you recover? What did you do?” Hyunseung ask which so much interest in his voice. He eyed Yoseob with his glitter eyes.

We were all waiting for Yoseob’s answer. He was hesitating or maybe he really doesn’t know what had happen?

“Actually, I didn’t know what cause me to heal.” Yoseob blurted out nervously as we all stare at him. Gikwang mouth slightly hung open while the others eyes were nearly popped out.

“What do you mean by that?” Doojoon ask as he step closer to him

“If you didn’t do anything, how come you are heal now?” Hyunseung ask. We were all curious and waited patiently for his answer with so much anticipation.

Yoseob head jolted at my way. His eyes flushed into mine, he was biting his lower lip, his brow slighting goes up.

What does he want from me?

Everyone’s follow Yoseob gaze and their eyes landed to mine.

“Oh right! Seri, you must know right?” Dongwoon ask me with his round eyes. I’m confuse. Why should I?

“Why me?” I asked as I pointed at myself.

“You spent a night at Yoseob hyung room yesterday, so you must know what had happen.”

“Did she?” Junhyung questioned them and they all nod to respond him. His face suddenly turn irritated, he was facing downwards, facing his nice, pink fingernails. I wonder what made him turn sad like that? Why is he upset?

“So did you notice anything while you were at Yoseob’s room?” Doojoon ask me while leaning closer, wanting to hear my answer.

“How should I know.” I simply said, while resting my hands on my knees.

“You should know since you slept with him.” Junhyung mocked, giving me his cocky smirk with his brows moved upwards. Although he is giving me his playful face, I could see that he was irritated somehow. His eyes were bloodshot red and blackness has taken over.

“For your information-“ I got cut in with Doojoon’s roared.

“We do not need an argument right now.” He barked. He gave Junhyung one last warning look before his head turn to my way.

“Are you sure you didn’t see or hear anything? Anything weird or?” He pressed on the question. He really is desperate on knowing the answer.

My mind went back to when the time I slept in Yoseob room. I remember there was a huge bright light before I went to my dreamland.

“Actually,” Everyone eyes were anticipating as they heard my voice.

“I woke up in the middle of the night and when I was about to go back to sleep, there was a huge bright light coming out of nowhere, I don’t know whether that is just my imagination or something.” I explain to them with my hands running through in mid-air.

“Huge bright light?” Gikwang pressed his lips sealed. He was thinking of something, something about my answer.

“Princess, what did you do before that bright light appear?” Gikwang ask.

Oh yeah, he still call me that ever since our potion brewing together. I kind of getting normal with him calling me that. The other members don’t, well sometime they don’t.

I can’t tell them that I cried before that happen, no. That would be embarrassing.

“I tried to go back to sleep.” I lied. “ When I close my eyes, that’s when the bright light came out but I didn’t open my eyes to see what it is because I was too sleepy.” I explained.

“Did you not feel anything changes in your body Yoseob-ah?” Hyunseung ask.

Yoseob face was blank at the second, his eyes kept going from me to ground and then back to me.

“Actually, I felt a wet water on my right arm.” His eyes bore into mine.

Crap, did my tears fell on his arm?

My eye contact automatically went to stare at the ground floor. This is embarrassing, he must have heard what I just said to him.

“Thank you..”

I rarely even said that to my parents.

My parents…

Yoseob voice made me realize that I was still here, I snapped my thoughts back.

“The water went into my arm and a warm feeling was spreading to my injured arm. And when I woke up, it was healed” He finishes.

Wait, water droplets fell on his hand which cause the bright light. Then, it must not be my tears then. I let out a relieve sigh quietly. Everyone was still trying to complete the missing puzzle.

Everyone was silence for a while. I could literally hear their head ticking.

“Okay! Since that is over and done with. I’m just going to head to my room.” I said while clapping my hand. I stood up and was about to go to my room when Dongwoon voice stop my footing.

“Seri, wait.” His soft voice calling out for me made me tingle as if electricity have been running through my body.

I hesitantly turn around to face him, all their eyes were on me and it started to make me feel nervous.

“What?” I tried to act casually despite their eyes burning into my soul.

“Are you going to school since you’ve changed?” He ask while biting his thumb for no reason, I guess.

Everyone look at him in disbelief as if they are saying that ‘why does he have to come up with that when the conversation was about Yoseob wound?’

They are not the only one though, I too gave him that look. I quickly snapped out of it and just gave him my answer.

“Yeah, since I’ve been skipping school – and exam” I mutter the last sentence.

“Good, then I suggest you get to it” He smile bitterly and return that smile before turning around and make a face.

Just when I enter my room, I can hear their bickering again.

I shrug my shoulders and went to take a quick shower before dressing up for school and at that moment I just realize I have to face Yumi and her so called friends.

I let out a groan, loud enough for the whole apartment to hear. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                  

I have updated! ^^ So what do you think of this chapter?

Please leave your thoughts on the comment box below~

Did I suprise you with the 'kiss'? Hahaha X) You wish the kiss was real, didnt you?

Here's a shoutout to KevinRa for upvoting my story~ Thank you >.<

Will definitely try to update as soon as possible!