Little Kitten

Living in Neverland

 

Doojoon is making breakfast while the others are still in Gikwang’s room, figuring out how to change me back.

I walked around the living room, and everything looks totally huge.

I walked slowly, carefully not wanting to trip over my sweater. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Doojoon tossing some vegetables in the pot. Think he’s making some soup.

My stomach growls, just the thought of food making my mouth all watery. Did I ever told you my love for food? Although I have a big appetite, my body doesn’t grow. You know, grow taller or horizontally. I don’t know if that’s a good thing. Well, it’s definitely not good for not growing taller. I mean, I’m shorter than Yoseob for god sake’s. I’m just about on his, shoulder. And sometimes people mistook me for a twelve year old girl, just because of my height.

Pushing away the thoughts of when some women pinches my cheeks when she thought that I was twelve, I tried to sit on the chair. And of course, I fail miserably. I couldn’t even get my foot up on the chair.

Groaning and letting out an irritating sigh, I tried once again to push myself up on that chair. Not until I felt a strong arm on my hips, lifting me up and place me on the chair. Electricity shock on my hips as he was touching, unknowingly, his hands were no longer on hips. But I still felt the tingly feeling where he has touch me, it’s as if he left my skin burn with fire.

I look up to see who was the one that has help me, and it was no other than Doojoon. Well, he is the only one who is in the kitchen – other than me of course.

I may be stupid to realize this now but I’ve just notice that he have a nice, awesome, perfect biceps. His palms were resting on the table while his other hand were holding onto his hips. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt which made me more craving onto his biceps. Damn, this guy must have been working out a lot – but his biceps isn’t comparable to Gikwang of course, that man was built from a rock.

From his biceps to his shoulder, my eyes made way to his juicy lips that is attempting me. Biting my lower lip, I tried not to look weird in front of him, which is totally epic fail.

For some reason I was curious of what his expression is like, was he looking at me the same way I am looking at him?

Slowly – hesitantly I made my eyes locked into his. He was staring down at me as if he was trying to figure out what is in my mind right now.
 

“You okay?” Snapping out of my thoughts, I notice that I have been staring at him all along – for too long. He crooked his eyebrow and look at me as if I have grown another head. To be more precisely, he is looking at me in the weird way.

Nodding my head while whispering yes, I just face away from him. By then I realize something. I have been staring at their eyes way too much. First it was Dongwoon then Gikwang and now Doojoon?! Wow, they are very irresistible. What? It’s not my fault that their body- and eyes- are perfect. I bet their life is perfect too. Better than mine, I guess.

He went back on cooking leaving me alone with my thoughts. I couldn’t even rest my chin on the table. It’s too big or maybe I’m just too short. Damn you Gikwang. Rolling my eyes, I rest my back on the chair while crossing my arms.

My head bolt away from my daydreaming or the mid-air. God I thing Hyunseung’s 4D-ness is affecting me.

My eyes wondered to Gikwang’s room and I can hear Junhyung shouting something that is very unclear to hear. Almost immediately Doojoon drop on whatever he was doing and close the gas before he went to Gikwang’s room in such a rush.

And here I was, sitting here not wanting to move. Worried plastered on my face and curiosity as well. My body was alert- well actually my ear was alert, wanting to hear their conversation I made sure to not make any noise and listen closely on what they are saying. Since I have a cat ear, I can actually hear what they are saying, clearly.

“What?!” Someone shouted which I think is Doojoon. “How can it be?! Are you sure?!”

“Of course I’m sure. I can’t change her back until I have the ingredients to make the potion.”

“Which is in the woods, deep, deep in the woods.” Another voice came and I’m sure this voice belongs to Dongwoon.

“We might get in a hell of a trouble if we got there. It’s a forbidden place. Out of all places in this world, it just have to be a forbidden place doesn’t it?” Wow, someone seem a little snippy over here. I’m sure that is Junhyung. “Speaking of forbidden place,”

Okay, it goes all silent now. Too quite I suppose. I jump down from the chair and made my way to his room but something made me stop and stand rooted.

“Has the principle found out about Seri?”

Found out about what? What are they talking about?

Just as my name came out from his lips, I felt that something is not right as if I wasn’t supposed to be here – in their world- in Neverland.

“Shh, Seri might hear us.” This time it was Hyunseung. I could sense a worried voice coming out from him. It must be a secret. A secret I don’t know. Heck, I don’t even think I want to know. But if it have me inside of it then I have to know what they are talking about.

Now, I found something weird. I haven’t once heard Yoseob voice. Why isn’t he talking?

“Not yet-“ Before Yoseob can finish his sentence. Junhyung snapped back at him.

“Then we have to keep it that way or we’ll be in a deep trouble because of you.”

“Junhyung stop.” Gikwang tried to calm down Junhyung but I know it didn’t have any affect as I heard Junhyung snapping back at him.

“Why? We haven’t even finish talking about this last time, aren’t you guys curious of why he went there even though he knew that Earth is one of the forbidden place?” Silence filled the room and I was totally paralyze on the same spot where I stood.

Wait, Earth is one of their forbidden place? He wasn’t supposed to be there in the first place?

“I think I know why he went there though.” I heard footsteps coming my way and instantly panic filled my head. Oh God, oh god, oh god! I though as the footsteps is coming closer.

My heart beat risen and my palms started to sweat. I quickly moved my paralyze feet away from the room so he doesn’t have to see me and notice that I have listen to their conversation all along.

And of course I just have to trip and fall.

“Ow…” I winced. My cheeks have been slammed on the floor and it is not a good feeling. I looked down to see that I trip on my clothes. Forgetting that I was midget, I faceplam myself.

“What are you doing?” Someone growl with irritation in his voice, and of course it is no other than Junhyung.  Junhyung stares down at me with his dark eyes, he is crossing his arms together and he do not look so please to see me splatter on the floor. In his eyes, nothing’s shine which shows me that he is very, very pissed.

Although I know that he is mad by the conversation he had with the boys just now. But he doesn’t have to treat me like trash just because he was mad at Yoseob, he doesn’t have to let it all out on me. I did nothing wrong.

“I’m hugging the floor. Are you jealous?” I said in sarcastically way, hoping that he would get the hint. A smirk form on his face. Okay, that was unexpected.

I sat up and was about to get up by myself, but he held his hand out on me. I’m quite surprise actually. Thought that he was mad and was about to ran out of the door to calm himself down but instead he is here, standing in front of me , holding his hand out to me and wanting me to accept his hand. But instead I just sit here, dumbfounded and drooling over his y smirk. Yes, I admit that he is y. Problem?

Everyone would think that he is a bad boy because of his I’m-y-and-I-know-it smirk.

He raise one of his eyebrow looking at me and his hand. “Oh, forgot…” He bend down so that his hand is closer to my face, his smirk grew wider which I thought was impossible. Maybe he thought that his height is too tall and I can’t reach his hand because….well, look at my form for god’s sake.

I’m a cat and a midget. Put it together and you got a midget cat.

Not wanting to waste any time – not wanting him to see me drooling over him- I took his hand and he lift me up as if I weight nothing, light as a feather.

By then I realize that everyone was behind Junhyung. Looking at us like they were some kind of creeper. My eyes went automatically searching for Yoseob and when I did, he was facing downwards, thinking about something. Now and then he would bite his lower lip, then I notice how juicy and mouth-watering his lips were. Gah! What am I doing? Wait, let me rephrase that – What am I thinking?!

First I was admiring Doojoon’s biceps then Junhyung’s smirk and now Yoseob’s flippin’ awesome, sweet lips! What an awesome morning I have today. Seriously, these guys are making my hormones go wild.

“Seri, did you hear what we just said?” Doojoon face me as I just stood there, still staring at Yoseob’s lips. I snapped my thought and notice that everyone is staring at me. Junhyung has already stood up and was standing beside Doojoon

“I’m sorry, what?” I shook my head a little, trying to push back the thoughts that I just had.

“We said that it’s better if you stay at home before you return to your normal form. It’s best to not go to school for a moment.” Yoseob explained. I loved it how he said ‘stay at home’ as if I was one of their family, saying that this is also my home. A small smile form on my face, carefully not wanting anyone notice my grind I look down.

“I will make up some excuse to the homeroom teacher” Dongwoon looked at me while giving me a half-hearted smile. I gave him a smile back.

As soon as I smell some fish, a claw dug out of my nails and like a cat I was I took one of the fish and eat it starting from the tail. The others gave me  are-you-crazy look.

What do you expect? I’m half human and half cat.

We ate our breakfast in silence. We are eating in silence mostly because we have nothing to talk about, they might know that I actually heard what they were talking about, I decide not to ask them about it but that doesn’t mean that I won’t find out sooner or later. Another reason for us to be in silence is, Junhyung and Yoseob still haven’t apologize to each other, it is quite shocking actually, I mean they are very close to each other. And I never found them argue on anything before, until today. I could sense that Junhyung is giving Yoseob a glare every now and then. But Yoseob didn’t even do anything, he just eat his food normally, as if nothing happen.

Until they pick the last chicken on the table and gave each other a look, guess who back out? Of course it was Yoseob, he let Junhyung have the last piece of chicken. And what is more shocking is….Junhyung gave Yoseob some of the chicken, well let’s just say that he is sharing it with Yoseob.

I swear, they act as if they are dating with each other. All these lovey dovey scene is making me want to puke but at the same time looking at them in ‘awww’.

 

 I was in quite a pickle. I couldn’t see what was on the table-because I’m a midget for now. But Dongwoon helped me, being a gentlemen he was he ask me if I want some more side dishes. My plate was place on my lap and every time he saw me nearly running out of side dishes to eat with my rice, he would ask me if I wanted some more. He really is helpful.

Despite that we are the same age, and classmate at school, I felt more comfortable with him than anyone else in this room.


 

 

“What?! Again!?” I throw a fist in the air in frustration. I bit my lower lip not wanting to let out a curse word, because that would be impolite wouldn’t it?

“You should’ve seen your face!” Dongwoon burst out of laughter. Holding his stomach, I think he could burst his stomach soon.

What are we doing? Well, we are playing PlayStation 2. A game call ‘Mortal Kombat’.

 He beat me again, for the third time. Yeah, it’s official that I at game but hey, you can’t blame me. I don’t even know what I’m pressing. Dongwoon had explain to me but I was dozing off. Into my dream land. Even though I wasn’t sleeping.

Huffing in frustration, I threw a pillow at him. And it hits right on his face, score! I laugh out loud and I have to admit I haven’t  laugh this much before, ever since my parents were fighting when I was little. His face was all confuse and his lips turn into a cute pout. His hair was messy and I have to say , it is very, very hot and y to be exact. Wow, it’s like I’m living in a house that is full with y-male-goddess.

God, what is happening with me today? Kept on thinking about the boys and end up saying that they are y at the end. I must be messed up. But, oh well, You can’t deny the truth.

Snapping me out of my thought, a pillow hit me on the face and made my eyes hurt with its dust or maybe fabric. “Ow…” I winced. I look at him through my messes up hair, he was laughing at my look. And I know that it is very unattractive.

“You jerk!” I threw back the pillow but unfortunately, Dongwoon was fast enough to dodge it and it hit someone else instead, Junhyung.

Junhyung was still in his get-the-hell-away-from-me mood. And now isn’t the best time to hit him with a pillow, on his face.

He already apologize to Yoseob about his outburst but that doesn’t mean that he isn’t still piss off. He was utterly piss of. Now Yoseob and Gikwang went to search for the ingredients at the ‘forbidden’ place, which I don’t really….know.

Palms sweating – think it does that whenever I’m nervous- heart beating rapidly as if I have just done a marathon and of course, my cat ear is twitching. Which gave me a tingling feeling on my ear.

Turning his head toward my direction he look at me not in the I’m– gonna-kill-you way but his eyes were soften as if he finds m amusing. But that can’t be right, even I know that I’m not very amusing nor am I attractive to begin with.

A small grin from his face gave me a bubbly feeling inside. Unknowingly, I was fidgeting with my fingers. Feeling nervous but yet exciting, I kind of like the way of he’s making me feel. Which is quite new for me.

“Are you scare of me little kitten?” He raise his eyebrow as he is eyeing my fingers who were fidgeting with each other. Mindlessly, I stop doing whatever I was doing with my fingers and stare at him with my innocent eyes.

“Little kitten?” I said but it came out as a whisper, I was confuse, what is up with these pet name they are giving me? Gikwang call me ‘princess’ and now Junhyung calling me ‘little kitten’?

But I got to say, the way those words came out of his tongue perfectly, making my heart jump in surprise but it was a good feeling to it.

His eye went to my legs and made its way up to my chest. Is he checking me out?

“Wow…” A blush went to my cheeks and heat taken over my body. “Even though you have shrunk, your body still shouts I’m-unattractive look.” He let out a soft chuckle under his breath. I’m sorry, what? I repeat. What?!

Is he saying that my body doesn’t have enough muffins and buns? Or more specifically, is he saying that I don’t have lumps?

I have to say, that seriously hurt my pride. Weird, I didn’t think I have one.

I think he fit perfectly to the bad boy image.

Dongwoon mouth drop open, surprise as I am of what Junhyung just said. I look at Dongwoon and he just shrug didn’t know what to say and I went back eyeing Junhyung who is amused by my expression.

“Did he just say that?” I looked at Dongwoon for answer but went straight back to Junhyung. “Did you just said that?” I was overly shock. My heart crumbles in pieces, that is unable to tie it all together again. Not to mention my pride crushes as well.

After letting out yet another chuckle, his attention went back to me. “Hurt?” He ask with full of concern-not.

“Nah, not really” I let out a fake laugh. Of course I was hurt you jerk. Not knowing anything, he threw back the pillow at me when I was blinking. Damn it! I was blinking!

“Ow..” I winced yet again. I don’t know how many times I have said that in a day. “Not fair! I was blinking!” I huff and puff while looking at Junhyung who is laughing at my appearance. Hair was all jumble. Face might have been red from embarrassment or maybe my anger have come to the limit.

“Though luck, little kitten.” He ruffles my hair which making it worst by the way.

When he was walking away to his room, I muttered “Jerkpid” But I was really unlucky, he heard what I just said. Turning around to face me again. He crooked his eyebrow while resting his palm on the wall. “What did you just say?”

“N-nothing.” I panicked. If he heard I called him that. He might...well, kill me. Simple as that.

You see. Jerkpid is a mixture of a Jerk + Stupid.

I would only call someone that when they are really being a jerk and making me blow out some steam every time I start a conversation with that certain someone.

And right now Junhyung is that certain someone.

“You know I’m going to make you say it again.” He walk closer to me while tilting his head and giving me his most y smirk, yet again it melted my heart.

I look over to Dongwoon and it turn out he was playing with Doojoon which I didn’t even realize it until now. Mother of god! Am I going to get killed by this monster right in front of me?

He bend down and was now staring right into my eyes. We were only an inch a part. And I could feel his minty breath supress my skin, like the way Gikwang did to me yesterday.

Not wanting to look at him, I face down and mutter “Jerkpid”

“I’m sorry what?” He lean in and put his ear closer to my lip.

“You are a jerkpid!” I shouted in his ear which I think might have blown up his ear drum.

Wincing in pain he back away from me while holding his ear. Now, this is the chance for me to run.

But I was unlucky, I stepped on my tail and fall. And that made Junhyung grabbed me by the waist and pulled me upwards. Did I mention I’m scared of heights?

“Put me down! Put me down!” I hit his arm which is totally useless. He didn’t show any expression that he is hurt or anything.

“Not until you explain to me what ‘jerkpid’ means”

Without wasting another breath I just explain to him.

“It’s Jerk + Stupid, you jerkpid!” I scoffed as he put me down. As my feet touches the floor I let out a relief sigh. You know when dramatic people say ‘Land’ when they come out of a roller coaster or anything extreme ride? Yeah, I was feeling like that right now. I was that happy to be on the ground again.

“Impressive, seems like you have a smart brain in there.” He softly knocked my head. His hand touches my silky and wavy hair.

“Did you thought I was stupid?” I scoff while crossing my arm. He bent down to equal my height, his hand never left my hair. Only then I realize he them until the end of my hair and pull my hair closer to his lips.

“No way, little kitten. Why would I think that?” He looked at me before he press his lips onto my hair. I’m quite stupid to think that we were the only one in the room, but the reality was Dongwoon, Doojoon and also Hyunseung were here. We were actually behind the couch so I think it make sense that they didn’t see us and their eyes were glued to the TV.

My heart drop, heat rising. Gosh, even though I hate this jerk for a minute, he made my heart beat rapidly. I’m not surprise if there is a red paint on my cheeks right now, and I didn’t bother to hide it away from him either.

Seconds later, more like hours. He laughed.

I was confuse at first but when he open his mouth, then I realize what was making him laugh.

“It’s so easy to make you blush, little kitten.” He patted my head as if I’m a child. He smile brightly at me. Although I am quite pissed that he did that just to make fun of my blush, but I’m not really mad because I got to put a smile on his face and to think that minutes ago, he was frowning.

I quite like to make him smile like this. And to think that I made him smile, I should pat myself at the back. Not so many girls can make him smile brightly like this.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes, taking my sight off him. Still crossing my arms together, I just look around the room.

“It’s cute.”

With that two words. The feeling before came rushing to me again. Heart beating, palms sweating, stomach jumping and tingly fireworks in my ear. Did I hear the word correctly?

Did he just call me cute?

And I regret the time I look into his eye in disbelief. Why? Because I cannot take my eyes off him. 

                                                                                                                                                                 

I'm sorry for not updating like - 2 weeks?

Been busy...

Oh! And here's a shoutout for Kpopperunnie! Thanks for upvoting this story and comment very often!

Even though I didnt do a good job with it, i didnt think I deserved an 'upvoting'. Haha ^^'

Thank you guys for commenting, i hope I didnt lose much readers T^T

I was excited to post this. Even though there are not much readers on my story, I'm still grateful that you guys decide to read mine. Seriously, you have no idea how grateful I am *wipes tears* ;)

Okay, enough being chessy! I have an anouncement to make!

The story is just getting started! There will be something that is coming ahead and Seri will found out many secrets later on. 

Eppp~ Just the thought of it made me feel excited. Haha ^^ Even the author is excited too you know?

Hope you guys will look forward to it!

Skittles and MnM's for evrybody! You should be lucky, I dont even share these candy to anyone, not even my siblings. Haha X) 

I just love skittles....and MnM's.....

Here's Junhyung for you guys who doesnt want my candies!

 

Look at his smile! Hehe >.< SO happy!