Troublemaker

Living in Neverland

 

 

 

I was sitting outside of the principal office.  I was there, waiting for my parents to arrive. Apparently I made my biology teacher upset. Here’s the story

My Biology teacher, Mrs Choi Hana tried to get me to cut a frog in class. I mean, who wouldn’t object?

“I can’t” I argued, facing a glass box that is filled with frogs.

She face me with her icy eyes. “Do it” She barked.

“Seriously, I cant. It’s a…against my religion.” I lied.

“Just do it, Park Seri.” She said. I face her with full of anger.

“If you want to cut the frog in half so bad, why don’t you do it yourself?!” I shouted. I lift up the glass box and pour the frogs on top of her.

She screamed and tried to get out one of the frog out from her bra. I could see all the frogs jumping around the class. All of my classmates started to screamed, some of them even run out of the class. Basically, all the girls were screaming.

The boys? Well, they were too busy staring at Mrs Choi's body. She was too busy taking her clothes off to get the frog out of her bra that she didn't even notice that they were staring at her.

Just because of this small incident, I got into trouble. 

My mum came into the office with her swish grey suit, her black high-heel shoe and her hair was swept up into a neat bun, she went to the principle's assistant desk.

 "Hi, I'm Park Seri's mum. What trouble did she did?" she ask. "You should go into the principle office, she will explain." She said.

My mum turned around and start to face me. "C'mon. Let's get this over with." She said and dragged me to the principle's office.

=Inside the office=

"So, what have she done?" My mum ask, impatiently. I'm guessing she have work to do after this.

"Well.." The principle, Mrs Kim Haeri paused. She then started to give me a glare, I couldn't care less. 

She started to explain to my mum about the frog incident. My mum couldn't believe what she is hearing. I could tell from the expression she is giving me. 

"I think Seri have this...attitude problem." She said. "I have been seeing her not fitting in with the others lately. She have been giving others a cold shoulder."

"Well.." My mum paused and face down.

"Despite that, she have a very low marks on..well practically, everything." She said while showing my mum a piece of paper. It was my last month exam results. 

My mum took the paper and I could see that her jaw dropped. She started to face me, full of shock ness on her face is all I can see.

"I..will try to make her improved on her personalities, as well as her results." Mum said. "I hope you will." She said. 

After all that, we started to head back. While mum was driving the car, I felt scared. Well, this is my first time to get in trouble. We were in silence. We don't even say a word to each other.  We stayed silence until we were back home.

=At home [Living room] 9:30PM=

As soon as we got home, I ran to the living room, lay down on the couch and turn on the TV. Mum came in and took the remote from me and turn off the TV. I sat up properly. I think she is going to scold me for what I did. 

She sat across me and let out a deep sigh. She pulls the clips out of her hair and shake it free. She looked at me with her hair all rumpled up. 

"What happened today? Why were you behaving like that?" Mum ask.

"The teacher pisses me off." I said

"You are 17,Seri. Stop acting like a child!" She shouted.

"But I'm still a child!" I shouted back.

"No, you're not. Do you expect me to take care of you, forever? Grow up!" She said fiercely.

"You never actually do take care of me." I said and started to cross my arms.

"What did you say? Then who gave you this house, clothes, foods? Did it came out of no where? No, I work for it, for you!" She said

"If you really do care about me then why did you always left me alone in this house?! And don't gave me that 'because of work' excuses?!" I shouted.

"Alone? What about your dad?" She ask

"He always came home late, drunk." I said

"*sigh* I can't believe him." She said. 

"Why are you being like this? You used to be sweet and kind. Where did that girl go?" She ask me softly.

"I changed because of you and dad." I said.

"What?" She ask, confused.

"You guys always fight over small things. Don't you think it pisses me off? Always hearing screaming, shouting in this house. Sometimes I couldn't even sleep at night." I said. She was speechless. 

Suddenly, the door opened and my dad came in. He took of his shoes and walk into the living room. 

"Oh? You're home early." He said while taking off his tie.

"What? What's with the gloomy atmosphere?" He ask.

"Seri poured a box of frogs on her Biology teacher today." Mum said.

"Wooahhh~ Daebak! Good job Seri!" He said and came to me while lifting his arm up, he wanted to high five with me. I look at him. Why is he so proud of this?

"Seriously, why are you so proud because of that?" Mum ask dad while standing up. I could see she is full of anger.

"Well, because she was brave enough-" Mum cut him off. "You even let our child left home alone?" She ask suddenly. My dad face turn pale. I just sat there, quietly. 

"Y'know, I have a lot of work to do too." He said. "It's not like you're the only one to make a living here."

"But you should at least looked after your daughter!" She shouted.

"She's not only my daughter, she's yours too!" He said.

"Did you even know that she have bad grades? You should at least help her with her studies." She said.

"Oh and what will you do? Nothing?" He ask

"I'm more busier than you!" She said while ruffling her hair. "Yeobo, I'm worried about our child's future. I mean, what will she be when she grows up?" 

"It's not our decision. It's her future so let her take care of it." Dad said and sat down next to me.

"But as her parents, we should guide her." She said

"Why are even bother with these? Before, you couldn't care less about her and now you do?!" Dad ask

"Oh, now I know where she got the attitude from. *Sigh*" My mum let our a deep sigh.

"What? Now, you're saying it's my fault because of her attitude changes?" Dad ask while standing up.

"Yes, since I'm not around for some times." Mum said.

"I had enough! Why did I even married you" Dad said

"now you're saying you are regretting marrying me? We're talking about our child here. Stop changing the subjects!" Mum shouted.

They started shouting to one another. I just sit there between them.

"Enough.." I mumbled. They didn't hear me as they kept shouting to each other.

"Shut up." I said. Still isn't listening. I went to the kitchen and took a plate. I went back to the living room and threw the plate on the floor while shouting "Shut up!"

Finally, they started to face me. They were stunned to see the broken glass scattered all over the floor.

"If you hate each other so much, why don't you just divorce?! Just divorced and leave me alone!" I shouted. I started to  went into my room. 

I bang the door closed and start to fall on the floor, I lean my back on the door. I covered my face with my knees. Why do I have a family like this? Why is my life like this? Can't we just live peacefully?

I started to thoughts about my life and without me noticing. I cried. 

My parents started to argue again. I could hear them shouting. It's always like this.

As I was crying, I don't know there was someone in here. Someone I don't know. A stranger.

"Life is painful, right?" Someone said. It was soft. I couldn't tell whether it was a girl's or a boy voice.

I lifted my head and saw a boy around my age, sitting outside of my window. His hair was black, his face was shining at me. He was wearing a plain white shirt with a black jeans and a sneakers. 

I was startled and tried to calm myself. "What are you doing in my room?" I ask

"Well, I heard people shouting so I decided to drop by and watch this drama" He said while smiling sheepishly.

"You think it's funny? Seeing someone suffer other than yourself?" I ask.

He was speechless. "Get out. Go and robbed some other places." I said. 

"Not everyone have a happy life. Things just didn't go the way we wanted." He continued.

"Didn't you hear me? Leave." I said coldly. 

He started walking towards me- no not walking, flying. I was stunned. Is he...human?

"Surprised? Well, you shouldn't be. In my world it's quite normal." He said. Now we are just one step closer.

"W-what are you?" I stuttered.

"Me? I'm a wizard." He said.

"So, you're from a wizard world?" I ask

"Well, there's not only wizards in my world. There's also fairies-" I cut him off.

"Fairies? But there's no such thing as-" He suddenly came closer to me and closed my mouth with his palm

"Don't say it! If you do then one of the fairies might die" He explained. I just nodded. He slowly let go of his palm from my mouth.

"So, where exactly is your world?" I ask, curiously.

"Here, let me show you." He said and pulled my arm. We stood by the window.

"You see that star?" He ask and I nodded.

"Neverland is just second star to the right." He said

"Neverland?" I said

"It was called Neverland because the humans on earth Never actually know they exist. They thought it was just fairytales." He said

"Are we supposed to know?" I ask

"Not really." He said

"Then, why are you telling me?" I ask

"Because if you do tell other people, I bet they wont believe it either." He explained.

"Well, I don't believe it." I said

"You still don't believe me after you just saw me flying?" He said. I was speechless.

"Aren't you tired living in this harsh world?" He ask. I just stood there quietly.

"Don't you just want to have freedom in your life?" He ask.

"Yes.." I mumbled.

"Then come with me. Come and live at Neverland." He said

"But what about my parents?" I ask

"When you are gone to Neverland, their memories of you will erased."He explained.

"Erased?" I repeated.

"Yeah, but your memory will still be kept though." He said

"Tell me, what's it like there?" I ask

"Come with me and you will know." He said and smiled. 

I stood there quietly. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to go but can I leave my parents? 

"Will I be able to come back?" I ask

"Yes, you just have to tell me and I will send you back." He said

"What about my parents memories of me?" I ask

"Their memories of you will come back once you are in Earth. And you will live like you always do." He explained.

"Fine, I'll go." I said. I quickly took my backpack and pack my clothes. I was about to take my undies but I realized that he was behind, looking.

I turned around and face him.

"Could you turn around?" I ask

"Huh? Why?" He ask

"Because this is my room" I said

"That..doesnt explained it." He said

"I need to change, don't you see I'm still wearing my school uniform?" I ask

"Oh. Sorry" He said. He went- I mean fly out of the window.

I pack my undies and put it in my bag. I quickly change my uniform and wear blue jeans and grey blouse.

I went to the window. "Done" I said. He popped his head in and look at me. 

"Now, how are we going to there?" I ask while pointing at the star.

"Fly of course" He said and took my hand.

"Wait- whoa!" I said and pulled him closer. I hold him tightly so I didn't fall.

I look down and saw many building with lights.

While we were flying, I realized that we didn't even greeted each other.

"Hey, what's your name?" He ask. I was stunned, it's as if he can read my mind.

"It Seri, Park Seri." I greeted.

"Well, Nice to meet you. I'm Yang Yoseob." He greeted and smiled.

"Yoseob-shi, I was thinking-" I paused

"Hold that thought." He said

"Wha-" Before I could finish my sentence, the wind started to blow hard. The clouds turns all colorful and we are like being into a hole.

"What is this!?" I shouted.

"Hold on tight!" He shouted. It was like a never ending hole but we eventually came out. All I could see is..

"Welcome to Neverland!" He cheered.

                                                                                                                                                   

Hey guys! So....yeahh... I was thinking of making a story like Peterpan and stuff but I realize that Neverland was just an island...

So I was thinking like "Where the hell are they going to date?!" 

So..I changed a bit...wizards..and others.

I hope you will like my story~ ^^ Please subscribe and comment! <3