Smile

Living in Neverland

 

Suddenly, there’s a huge light coming out of nowhere. I didn’t know where it come from because I was closing my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the monster back away and it run away from me.

I looked around and there was no one. I was alone.

But, where did that light come from?

Did someone saved me?

Or did I did it by myself?

Doojoon POV

We were eating at canteen like normal.

Dongwoon came and sit with us.

“Yah, where’s Seri? Did you left her?” I ask him

“She wanted some time alone” He said

“What do you mean?” Hyunseung ask

He started to explain what happen in class. It seems that she got bullied by one of Dongwoon fan.

“First day of school and she got bullied. Why didn’t you protect her?” Gikwang ask

“I couldn’t. I was talking to Mr Choi outside of the classroom, he said he wanted me to help Seri catch up with the lesson. So he told me to help her since she's new.” Dongwoon said

We are popular in this school because we are one of the most powerful wizards here. Dongwoon on the other hand is the first on his grades. He got top score.

That’s why we are popular. Sometime, I found it annoying because all of the girls always drooling over us. Well not all of them.

We started to eat our sandwiches.

Suddenly, I felt a strong power from outside. I never felt such power in my life. Who was it?

I looked outside of the window and all I could see was trees. There’s no one.

“Did you feel that?” Junhyung ask

“*nod* I do. That was strong” I said

“It was out of control. I guess that person haven’t really learn how to control it's power yet.” Junhyung said. He continued eating.

I was curious. Who have that power?

Seri POV

I looked at my hands and they were normal, there’s no way I could have beaten the monster by myself. I’m new here. I don’t know any magic.

I was so confused but I just shrug it off and went back to school.

Break time was already over, I’m late.

I went inside my classroom and the lesson already started. Mr Choi looked at me.

“Park Seri, why are you late?”

“Toilet.” I said and went to my seat. I was walking halfway but he called me again.

“What were you doing?”

“Do you really want to know?” I smirked at him. He was flustered. The students started calling him a ert.

I went back to my seat.

“Where were you? Have you eaten?” Dongwoon ask

“No, I haven’t.” I said and rest my chin on my palm.

“Aren’t you hungry?”

“No, I’m not. Don’t worry.”

I started to focus on the lesson and write some notes in my book.

I still can’t forget about the incident earlier in the woods. Lots of question was in my head and a lot of them have different kind of answers.

=After School=

Finally, school is over. My head was in a mess. I got a headache. Learning spells and magic is really hard.

I was walking with Dongwoon, then the others came.

“Her Seri, are you okay?” Yoseob ask

I guess Dongwoon really did told them about the elephant incident at classroom.

“I’m fine, why wouldn’t I be?” I ask

“Because-“ He paused.

I walked away from him. The others were walking behind me.

Suddenly, a crowd of girls surrounding them

“Oppa, can you teach me some spells? I’m not good.”

“Oppa! Can I touch your cheeks? It’s so chubby!”

“Oppa! Show us your abs!”

“Why are you all so cute~”

“I like you!”

All of them were cheering for them, I just looked at them with such disgust on my face.

“Why do they all have to be such a ?” I mumbled. “And I though Gikwang said there wasn’t much girls in this school.”

I decided to walk home by myself. I think I know the roads. If I remember correctly, it was his road right?

“Oh wait! I don’t have the key! How will I go into the apartment if I don’t have the key?!”

“Aisshh..” I mumbled

Since I don’t have the key and its pointless if I go home now, so I decided to look around.

Gikwang POV

We already arrived at our apartment.

“Yah, it was hard to get out from that crowd.” Junhyung whined as soon as we went inside.

“Well at least we did get out.” Hyunseung said.

“Wait, hyung. Where’s Seri?” I ask

“Oh!” Yoseob gasp.

“I thought she was behind us” Dongwoon said

“She must be alone outside. What if she got lost?” Doojoon said

“That’s right. She doesn’t know this place much because she just got here yesterday.” Yoseob said

“I should go and search for her. Who knows, maybe she is in danger.” I said and put my bag on the sofa.

“But one of us should stay here, in case she got home” Doojoon said

“I’ll stay here” Junhyung raised his hand.

“Fine, then we’ll go and search for her.” Yoseob said

“We should split up, that will be a lot easier.” Dongwoon said

We got out of the apartment and split our ways.

I started to search for her.

I looked at every corner and every roads. I couldn’t find her. Where is she?

Seri POV

There was fairies and monsters all over, I seriously need to get used to this. Every time I saw any one of them, it startled me. At least wizards looks like a human. The only difference is they got a wand!

I walked around and I heard something from the a damp place. It was coming from the box.

I went closer to it and squatted down to opened it. There was a little grey kitty in it.

I think it’s starving. “Wait here. I’m going to buy you some milk”

I went into a grocery store. I still got my money from Earth. I don’t know if I can use it here.

I took a  box of milk and went to the counter to pay. “$2.50” The cashier said.

I took the money out from my pocket and put it on the counter. I was flustered. What if I can’t use this money here? That would be embarrassing.

Surprisingly, he took the money. I guess I can use it here.

I walked out of the shop and went back to the little kitty.

“Here.” I said and pour the milk in a container.

The little kitty drink it. I was happy.

I was looking at the kitty drink all of the milk in the container. Once it finished, it went towards me.

“Do you want some more?”

It came closer and it brushed its fur on my hand. After that it my hand. It feels ticklish. So I smiled.

“It tickles.*chuckled*”

I really do like kitty, it’s cute and fluffy!

Gikwang POV

“Aish, she just came here and she already made us worried.” I mumbled.

I already run all over the street for 40 minutes and still no sign of her. Did she really got lost or maybe kidnapped.

I decided to continue searching for her. I ran and looked all over.

Just when I was about to give up, I saw her.

She was patting something. I went closer and was about to called her but stopped.

I just saw her smiled. She was smiling so happily that I thought that it wasn’t the Park Seri that I was searching for. She really do like someone else when she smile

Ever since she got here, I never really saw her smiled. She always gave us the cold shoulder so I thought that she wasn’t so cheerful.

But seeing her smile, flutters my heart somehow. Is this the real Park Seri?

                                                                              

Is Gikwang the 1st one to fall for her?

Well, his ideal type is a girl that laughs pretty and has a sense of humor.

He doesnt look for physical features, he look for the personality.

Thank you for your comment! ;)

Please do comment more~ and you guys have wild IMAGINATION, I'm jealous...why didnt I think of that?