Exams?!

Living in Neverland

 

Seri POV

I was pouring some more water in the container for the little stray kitty. When he kitty is drinking the milk, I pat it head.

It must have been lonely and cold since it’s been staying here for who knows how long. I wanted to take it with me but I bet the others won’t let me kept the little kitty.

And they would be surprised to if I do bring it with me.

“Sorry, I can’t let you come with me. But I will visit you if I can”

I stood up and was about to leave. I walk about 5 steps. I lift up my head up and I saw Gikwang, his jaw is dropped. He seem surprised.

I walk towards him.

“Gikwang-shi?” I ask

“A-ah, dae!” He said

“What are you doing?” I ask

“I-I was- I mean we were searching for you.” He stuttered.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Well, you found me so let’s go.” I walked past him. He followed me from behind.

We were walking back to the apartment –in silence.

“Ah! I need to tell to others. Or not they will continue searching for you” He said and took out his phone.

“You use your phone?”

“Yeah, why?” He ask

“Because...I thought you guys. You know, use physic or stuff.” I said

“*chuckled* We’re not like that. We also use phone in this world” He explained.

He called the others saying that he found me and that we are heading back to the apartment.

“Seri…” He paused.

I could see that he was nervous, why?

“What?” I looked at him

“Do you hate us?” He ask which surprise me.

“What do you mean?” I didn’t make any eye contact with him.

“Y-you know, you always gave us the cold shoulder, I thought we did something wrong which made you upset or something.” He explained.

“I’m just being me, is that so wrong?” I gave him a glare.

He was flustered, then we became all silence again.

“You should smile more often, you look beautiful when you smile.” He said

I was surprised of what he just said. I decided to just ignore him.

Once we reach there. Everyone was already arrived.

“ Seri, where did you go?” Yoseob ask

“I just wanted to know more about this place.” I went inside and just went to my room because the books in my bag was totally heavy.

I went into my room and put my books on the table. I went back to the living room and sit on the sofa. Junhyung were watching the TV, so I joined him.

“You know, you should tell us where you are going first.” Junhyung said and move closer to me. “This world is dangerous than it seems”

“What do you mean?” I tilted my head.

“There are some evil Monster and wizards in this world too you know.”

“Fine” I lean my back on the sofa.

We were watching TV for a while but then Yoseob called me.

“Seri, let’s go!” He said while tying his shoe laces.

“What? Where?” I ask

“Dongwoon, you didn’t tell her?” He faced Dongwoon.

“Oh! I forgot!” He said while putting his palm on his forehead.

“What?” I was sitting there, not knowing what are they talking about.

“He’s going to teach you some spells. To help you catch up with the lesson.” Hyunseung explain while he’s opening the bottle lid.

“Now?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Yeah, exam is coming soon in 1 month.” Doojoon said. “You need to prepare.”

“Wait, what? Exams?” I stood up.

He never told me this. If I knew there’s exam in this world I would have never come! I thought this world is different, I thought I won’t stress myself. But I guess I was wrong.

“You didn’t tell her?” Yoseob glare at Dongwoon.

“I forgot” Dongwoon said

I took Yoseob arms and went outside for a second, now we are standing in the hallway.

“Seriously? Exams? How is THAT different than EARTH?” I ask.

“Look, you just have to learn spells, potions and magic. It’s that simple. In earth you have to learn Physic, Science, Maths. That’s different.” He explain

“Yeah but still-“

“Trust me, you’re going to be much happier and less stress here. And if you have spells then it will make your life a lot more easier. Don’t want to be different? Someone special? Not everybody can learn spells” He hold my shoulders with both of his hands.

I started to think for a while. I have been interest in spells and magic when I was little and it will help me in the future. Why don’t I just give it a shot?

“Fine, so where are we going to learn?” I ask while folding my arms together.

“Can I tag along?” Hyunseung ask while popping his head out of the door.

“Me too! Me too!” Dongwoon said.

“Fine, let’s go!” Yoseob said

 

                                                                                                                                         

 Thank you for reading & commenting until now! 

Please look forward to the next chapter! 

Cant believe next week the school will start!   

I dont think I have enough time to update this story starting next year, but I will try updating it once a week!