School

Living in Neverland

 

Seri POV

After I have done showering, I wore my clothes. I wore a big green sweater and a blue jeans. 

Like this:

 

I walked into the living room and saw them all together.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask

"N-nothing" Dongwoon said

"Okay." I said and went into the kitchen.

"No Breakfast?" I ask

"Well, ususally we just eat ramen or o-" I cut him off

"You eat ramen for breakfast?" I ask and they all nodded. "Dont you guys, like...poof a breakfast?" 

"*giggle* We cant do that, there's rules for using spells." Doojoon said

"Such as?" I ask

"We can't use spells for personal things. Such as, cleaning the room, ironing our clothes. We have to do that by ouselves." Hyunseung said.

"What's the use of having magic power then?" I ask

"It can make you life a lot easier and better" Dongwoon said with a cheeky smile on his face.

"*sigh* Let me cook." I said and look inside the cabinet and the fridge to see if there's anything I can cook.

"So, Yoseob when does the 'School' start?" I ask while taking out a loaf of bread out of the cabinet.

"30 minutes left."He said

"And I have to go with you?" I ask

"Yeah, I'll explain to you later. Let us go and shower first." He said. He then drag the others to the room.

I started to cook. Since my parents always so busy, I always cooked my breakfast alone.

I made a sandwich, since we don't have much time left.

 

Junhyung came out of his room first, he sat in front of me while smirking.

"Woah, you made breakfast?" He ask

"Yeah, why? You don't want it? Fine." I said and took the plate.

"What? I didn't say that. Let me eat it." He said and took the plate from me.

He took one sandwich and took a bite while staring at me. I was eating.

"What are you looking at?" I ask.

"N-nothing.." He said

Then, Dongwoon and Gikwang started to come out. They sat next to each other.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Seri." Gikwang saidI just sit there quietly, eating.

"This is good!" Dongwoon said while giving me a thumb up.

I was flattered. I always ate alone, so I didn't know that people would actually enjoy what I cook. Not even my parents had tried my food, they were always busy.

Finally, Hyunseung, Doojoon and Yoseob came out. They sat around the dining table and took a sandwich each.

"Explain to me" I said to Yoseob.

"Well, in Wizard school you only learn spells." He said

"Just spells?" I ask and he nodded. "Even a human like me can learn spells?"

"yeah, you just have to learn." Doojoon said

"You have a choice. Whether you want to be a wizard or a fairy." Junhyung said

"What's the difference?" I ask

"Wizards have to use wand but Fairy just can use their hands and just concentrate." Dongwoon said

"Only powerful wizard can use spells withouts a wand." Hyunseung said

Just like Yoseob, when he opened a hole from Earth to Neverland, he didn't use a wand. I guess he is powerful.

"Other than that?" I ask

"Fairy can just use their power for nature, but wizard can use spells for various things." Doojoon explained

" A lot of girls wanted to be a fairy while the guys become a wizard, so not many girls are at our wizard school." Gikwang said

"So what can wizards do that a fairy cant?" I ask

"Wizards can makes things bigger or shrink stuff, like this" Dongwoon said. He took a wand from his pocket and started to swirl it around. He's mumbling something, I cant hear what he just said. 

He pointed at one of the sandwich and suddenly, the sandwich become a bit larger than before. My eyes widen full of suprise.

"Cool, right?" Dongwoon said while giving me a smirk. I just nodded.

"We dont know much about what Fairy can do though. But I heard they can only do stuff with nature, such as making the plant more healthier." Junhyung said

"Well that's boring." I said and took another bite of my sandwich.

"How old are you anyway?" Yoseob ask suddenly, which suprised me.

"Why do you ask?" I ask

"Because if I know your age then it will be easier for me to send the form to school."He said

"Cant I just write the form myself?" I ask

"Well, you can do that.." He said and start eating.

"Are you a noona?" Dongwoon ask.

"Why do you think that?" I ask, irritated. 

"Because if you are then, we can totally understand why you don't want us to know your age." He said

"Do I look that old to you? I'm 17." I said.

"Woah! I'm the same age as you!" Dongwoon said, excitedly.

"We're your seniors then." Hyunseung said

"How old are you guys?" I ask

"Yoseob and Gikwang is 18, Me,Junhyung and Doojoon is 20" Hyunseung said

"You're 20 and yet you go to high school? When do you graduate?" I ask

"This is not ordinary school. You continue your collage in the same school. So what I'm saying is, college and high school are in the same school. Got it?" Junhyung ask and I nodded.

"So when do you graduate from school?" I ask 

"When you are 25 or so." Doojoon said

"After that?" I ask

"Job. You can either be a researcher like, finding a new spell or something. Or just do any ordinary job." Gikwang said

"What's so 'ordinary' around here?" I ask

"Well, in Neverland it's quite similar to Earth just some of them are different. People and places." Junhyung said

"You'll see when we go outside" Yoseob said with a smile.

=After breakfast=

"Okay, let's go or we'll be late." Doojoon said while tying his shoelaces.

"Oh! I forgot my bag!" Gikwang said. He moved his hand around and his bag came flying to him from his room. I was stunned.

I need to get used to this from now on...

We went outside, and once I stepped my foot outside. All I see is..

Not only, there's wizards here but monsters. Not just ordinary monsters, the one I kept seeing from movies, it's all true. I was stunned. I didn't realized that they were real. 

"Urmm..Are they going to eat me?" I ask Yoseob while pointing at one of the monsters.

"*chuckle* No, if they do then they will be in prison by now. Don't worry, everyone here is nice." He said.

"prison?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah, we have certain rules here." He said

I can see little fairies flying around, they remind me of a story that I used to watch when I was little kid. Tinker bell. 

Not only that, I saw a group of girls with a big wigs around their back, I guess they were the Fairy that they kept talking about.

This looks like a town or a village. Yesterday, while I was flying with Yoseob I'm sure I saw a big building that looks like the main city. I guess it's far away from here.

We kept walking forward, I wasn't sure where's the school is. But I think we have been walking for a while now.

"Hey, I'm tired of walking. Cant you guys just 'poof' me there?" I ask

"I wish" Junhyung said while giving me a smirk.

"We haven't learn to that stage yet." Hyunseung said

"So you're saying that we can?" My faces brighten.

"Well yeah, it's not that we can't. We just dont know yet." Doojoon said.

'Wow, I cant wait for this school'  I thought.

After 20 minutes of walking, we finally arrived at the school.

It was huge, behind the schoo there's woods. Must be scary.

When we walked into the gate, I could see many wizards playing treaks with each other.

"You guys go first, I need to acompanny Seri to the office for her application form" Yoseob said and waved at the others.

=At the office=

Yoseob gave me the application form and told me to fill it in and so I did. 

Once we finished the form, I got my books and also my timetable.

I was about to carry all the book at once.

"Here, let me help you." He said and was about to help me carry some of the books, but I didnt let him.

"Annie, it's fine. I can do it myself." I said and carry the books. Half of the book was in my bag and I'm carrying the other half.

"Oh, okay. Let me see your timetable." He said and I handed him my timetable.

"Oh?! Mostly all of your class is the same with Dongwoon. There'll be no problem then. You can ask Dongwoon for help." He said and gave me back my timetable.

He searched for my class and once we found it, we went inside.

Once Yoseob went inside, all the girls were screaming. Guess he's popular.

"Annyeonghaseyo, seongsaenim. There's a new student." He said to the teacher.

"Is that so?" The teacher sadi

Yoseob told me to come inside and I did. All the screamings started to fade. I looked at them coldly.

"Then, I'll be going" Yoseob said and left the room. Before he left he gave me a sign gesture saying "Hwaitting" 

"What's your name?" The teacher ask

"Park Seri." I said softly.

"Welcome Park Seri, I'm your homeroom teacher, Mr Choi" He said

"You can sit.." He paused and searched for an empty seat.

"Here!" Dongwoon cheered as he raised his arm and waved rapidly. He was smiling brightly.

"Oh, okay. You'll be sitting next to Dongwoon" He said. 

I made my way to my seat and I could feel all the students were giving me a glare. Why?

                                                                

Sorry for not updating for quite a while!

I was too busy thinking some ideas for this story and 'My lucky charm'

Please subcribe and comment on this short story for Junhyung B-day!

'My lucky Charm'

Comment below~ ^^