Forbidden forest

Living in Neverland

 

Yoseob and Gikwang came back hours ago but I was in my room, sleeping. I woke up once I heard Doojoon’s voice , scolding Gikwang. I jumped when I heard his voice getting louder. Although I don’t know what they are talking about but I’m sure their talking about me since they say my name once in a while.

I walked slowly towards my door, I didn’t closed the door because I know I couldn’t reach for the door knob and have to waste my energy and time on dragging a chair just so I can climb on it and twist the door knob open, so…no.

I open my door slightly, taking a peek at the living room and they were all there, Yoseob and Gikwang was sitting on the couch, Hyunseung and Dongwoom looked tired and their hair was messy, probably because they just woke up. Junhyung was resting his back on the wall, arm crossed and his eyes is closed, he must be tired. Doojoon is standing in the centre, hands waving in the air as he was shouting in frustration.

I made a move and walk towards them, they didn’t notice me but when I enter the living room, silence filled the room and all eyes were on me.

“What….are you guys talking about?” I manage to ask them my question despite their eyes were darting into my soul.

“You should go back and sleep.” Junhyung said between his gritted teeth. Clearly shows that something isn’t right. His eyes piercing into mine, showing that he wanted me to follow his order by staring down at me with his dark brown eyes. But I didn’t want to follow his orders, I wanted to know because I was curious and their conversation have something to do with me.

“No” I answered flatly, ignoring his gaze and looked at others who are giving me a sympathy look. “I ask you before and I’ll ask you again. What are you talking about?” My voice sounded as if I was piss off  but actually I’m not. I’m just curious and I don’t really like people keeping secrets. Especially if it have something to do with me.

Doojoon let out a deep sigh while running his fingers through his hair. Yoseob is biting his lower lip and crooked his eyebrows a bit, I don’t know whether he is pouting or just nervous about something.

I just realize that Dongwoon was standing beside me, holding on to my hands. Sorry, I mean my tiny hands. He squatted down to equal my height and let out a deep breath before giving me the answer referring to my question before.

“Seri,” He paused and stare deep into my eyes, rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb, drawing circle on it. It kind of make me tingle with his touch. Just one touch from Dongwoon, my heart calmed.

“Yoseob and Gikwang went to the forbidden forest and they nearly got caught by the officers that were doing their job around there.” He paused for a second and took a glance at Yoseob and Gikwang direction.

“The point is we can’t change you back that fast and I hope you’ll be patient about this, we promise to change you back to normal as soon as possible.” He waited for my respond but there was too many in my mind right now.

They went to the forbidden place for me, I shouldn’t be mad at them right?

I mean, they might get into a big trouble if they get caught by the officers. They might even get killed.

But I can’t help but too feel that this is not all the ruckus they made. Are they hiding something else from me?

“Is that all?” I ask. Dongwoon seem surprise for a second there but he replace his shock expression with his god-like smile.

“Yeah, that’s all.” He nodded.

I look over Gikwang and Yoseob who were eyeing me with curiosity as I made my way towards them.

I lowered my head and fidgeting with my fingers. Trying my best to say one word, that I haven’t  said for quite a while.

Getting all courage I said, “Thanks.” Sounding more like a whisper but I know that they heard it because I could see their smiles form on their faces.

“No problem, princess.” Gikwang ruffles my hair, making me frowned. I took a glance at Yoseob, hoping that he would do something like Gikwang but he didn’t. Instead he just look at me and gave me a small nod with his half-hearted smile.

That shot me in my heart with the feeling of hurt. I have no idea why I was feeling this, but it’s as if he doesn’t even….like me. Well, since I’ve been stubborn and acted like a spoiled brat of course he would hate me. That explains it.

I turn around to face Doojoon, who is frustrated with his hand running through his hair. Which is already messy enough.

“But that doesn’t explain Why Doojoon is angry” I said while pointing my finger at Doojoon. “I’m just worried, that’s all” He gave me a reassuring smile, but his smile doesn’t reach his eyes and I knew that wasn’t just all. There was more but I didn’t want to push this any further.

“You guys should sleep now, and tomorrow’s school…so..” I paused and look at their tiring eyes.

“Seri’s right. Let’s go to bed and talk about this later.” Hyunseung crossed his arm and let out a deep sigh.

They all agree on going back to sleep and one by one, they went back to their rooms. Except for Yoseob. His was still sitting on the same spot, crouching forwards while resting his elbows on his knees. He was in deep thoughts. He rubbed his face with his hands and let out a frustrated groan. He didn’t even notice that I was walking towards him.

“What’s wrong?” My question took him by surprised.

 He shook his head rapidly before answering my question, “Nothing.” He paused and when I was about to say something he cut me in, “ You should go to bed, sorry that we have woken you up.” He said and gave me a smile before standing up, looking like a giant – to me.

“Goodnight” He said while ruffling my hair and went back to his bedroom, leaving me all alone in the living room.

 

 

 

 

5 days.

5 days I have been in this form and I can’t help but to just scream in frustration. Seriously, I can’t do what I want to do. What I meant was,  I can’t do things by myself. Cant brush my teeth without the help of Dongwoon carrying me on his shoulder. Yeah, we brush our teeth together, in one bathroom. Every. Day. It’s not my fault that I can’t even take my tooth brush on the sink, it was too damn tall.

But looking at my reflection, on Dongwoon shoulder while brushing out teeth, that gave me the feeling of Daughter and father kind of thing.

 

They went to school, which left me all alone, yet again. The only thing I do was watching TV or possibly go to Hyunseung’s room to play on his computer. Don’t worry, he said I can play with it when I get bored, so, yeah I got his permission.

Other time I would just lie down on the couch and do absolutely nothing. I can’t even cook since Doojoon banned me for being in the kitchen. And he actually set a barrier near the stove.

“I’m bored..” I thought out loud. Since no one is at home, I intend to speak my thoughts out loud. A lot.

Then, I suddenly got an idea. What if I go out for a while? I glance up at the clock which is just above the TV. I still have some time before the others come back home. But…there’s only one problem though. I look at myself trough the mirror in my room. My sweater cover my tiny body, my long wavy hair was all the way down to my hips and well,  don’t have any shoes to wear, nothing fits me. I can’t just go out barefoot. Can I?

 I let out a groan while ruffling my hair, which now make me look like a vampire who didn’t bother to comb her hair. “I just want some fresh air…”

So, I made my choice to wear Yoseob’s flip flop because…well, he has the smallest head doesn’t that mean he has the smallest feet too?

 

I was walking down the streets as all these monster were busy with- whatever they’re doing. I didn’t know where I was going. And before I even blink, I found myself at a high cliff which have a very breath taking sight-seeing in front of me. The view of neverland surprise me. I just notice this, the cloud were not just white, the clouds were colourful. From here, you can see everything. The candy land, which has a big sign which totally caught my eyes. I have to go there sometimes with the other. I grin at myself. I could also see the amusement park that we went the other day. Wow, that brings back memories of when I nearly got killed. Thanks a lot, Hyunseung. Note the sarcasm.

But it wasn’t his fault though. He was protecting me. As I was thinking about Hyunseung I can’t myself but to just grin at myself. I remember his blur face, which cracks me up every time.

The wind passes through me and it brushes my hair which made my neck tickles. The cliff was rather high but good thing there’s a bar in front of me or not I would fall, but the bar wasn’t that helpful though. It actually have a gap and with my body, I can actually go through it. Who invented this?! A kid would have been killed.

I took a step back not wanting to fall but apparently, someone bumped into me and I was trough the bar gap and fall 100 meters below. I scream at the top of my lungs as I fall. The wind was blowing me away, my heart race faster and I was panicking. I can’t die now. I’m too young to die now!

I closed my eyes, ready for a hard fall. I felt my body turning 90 degrees and I landed on my foot. Crouching slightly as if I’m a cat.

I open my eyes slowly, and my heart beat started to slow down in its normal speed. I look at myself in disbelief. Did I just did that? Did I just jumped from above and didn’t get a scratch? At all?

“I’m sorry! Are you okay?!” A voice from above disturbed my thought. It was a women voice. I look above  it turn out to be the girl that I hate the most. The girl who once turn my nose into an elephant nose! It’s Kim Yumi. Yeah, I found out her name last week when I was in my normal form. Kind of stupid that I don’t know my classmate name but heck, I don’t even care.

She scoff when she realize that it was me. What? Did she notice me?  “What? It’s just a little kid.” She scoff, yet again. Just a little kid? Okay, that is overly mean. Utterly mean.

When I was just about to told her off, I heard a familiar voice. Too familiar. “What’s going on?”

She became all softy and giddy. She turn to face the man who I can’t clearly see. She was twisting at the end of her  hair giddily. Her eyes sparkle and her aura change into a flirty mode. “Uh, it’s nothing” She answer him. Nothing? Nothing?! I nearly got killed by the hard floor! And she said it was nothing?

“What?” The guy voice was near and before I knew it, I let out a short whimpered / squealed, it was cut short because I close my mouth. It was Dongwoon. His brown hair covered his eyebrows, his face facing down at me with disbelief written all over.

“Se-“ He was cut off from Yumi. “Do you know her?” Her eyes pierced into mine, sending me a death glare. I was about to stuck out my tongue at her – I know, very mature right? – but Dongwoon voice made me stop to even do it.

“Yeah, she is my niece.” Okay, that’s acceptable then. Dongwoon gave me an apologetic look before he said another thing, “Why are you here?”

“Just walking around.” I stated while folding my arms together.

 

And before you know it, I am walking with them. Dongwoon insist, stubborn, I know. He wanted to go home with me later on, he was worried about me. According to Dongwoon, they are in a class trip. It seems that after this, we will be able to go home. Did I mention that Yumi can’t let her hands off him?

She have been clinging onto Dongwoon for god knows how long. I’m not saying that I am jealous – I am – It’s just that every time I want to ask Dongwoon something or to even start a conversation with him, she always cut me off and throw another useless questions at him.

Why did I even agree on coming along with him in the first place?

The teacher didn’t care whether we were listening to his explanation or not. He is explaining about the effect on some kind of the potion.

We were sitting on a grass, this seems like public class rather than a trip. I, on the other hand actually am listening to the teacher since I have nothing to do. Dongwoon explain to the teacher that I am his niece and he need to take me home later, the teacher didn’t mind though. Although he did question about my form. Saying why is his niece a cat while he is a wizard, that is just messed up family isn’t it?

And the simple answer he give is, ‘My auntie married a man from a cat family’.

Yah, classic. But it made sense anyways.

“Are you ready for the exam tomorrow?” Yumi ask Dongwoon, looking at him with much giddiness, twisting the end of her hair and biting her lower lip. Ugh, this scene made me want to puke. On her.

Wait, did she just say exam is tomorrow?

“Yeah, are you?” Dongwoon replied without looking at her, instead he just look straight ahead.

“Yeah.” She realize that Dongwoon didn’t give much attention to her, she look down with so much disappointment on her face.

“Where’s Seri anyways? Haven’t seen her around.” She made a face when she said my name. Am I that disgusting?

Dongwoon turned to me before he answer her question. “She got some business to do, I guess” He said naturally. If you hear his voice, you wouldn’t know whether he is lying or not.

“What kind of business?” She shifted slightly closer to him, showing her bare legs. Which is not attractive.

“Why don’t you ask her yourself?” He asked mischievously, his tone was in a mocking way. It’s kind of funny because I am right here.

“No thanks.” She said before letting out a fake laugh. When Dongwoon look back to the teacher, she shifted again and fall her head on his shoulder.

I was sitting there, looking at every move she made. My heart shrunk and my ribs tighten my lungs making me unable to breath. I crawl up and hugged my knee while resting my chin on my knees.

Dongwoon was feeling uncomfortable, I can see it. His body was tensed as she moved her hand and grab his arm.

I don’t even know it myself, I let out a cough which caught her attention. She rolled my eyes as if she just realised that I was there.

“Why don’t you run along and play with those ladies over there?” She tilted her head to the side, showing me to her friends. She want me to hang out with her friends? Which is 10x worse than her? No thanks.

“No thanks. “ I faked a smile. “Don’t want to hang out with the likes of you.” I added secretly but unlucky for me, she quite heard it. Well, not fully but some of it.

“What?”  Her eyes pierce into mine as if she want to kill me just with that look.

“Nothing.” I faked a smile, yet again and just stare in the mid-air.

“She sounds like Seri..” She said breathlessly. Almost immediately, I looked back at her. She was eyeing me curiously, scanning me with her eyes. “She looks like Seri.” She focus on me more until Dongwoon block me from her.

“What are you saying? She’s just my niece.” Dongwoon was trying to cover up. “But you never told me her name before” She attack him with another question. I just rolled my eyes and push Dongwoon back to let me see her face again. And when I do, I said “My name is Hyemi”

“Oh, for a kid. You sure do act like a mature one aren’t you?” She raised her eyebrows with her lips slightly move upwards. “No, I’m just moody today for some reason.” I gave her a small smile and turned to Dongwoon who is looking at me curiously. “Oppa~ Let’s go get some ice cream~” I placed my hands on his laps while showing him my unattractive aegyo. He was surprise. Why? Well, one – I actually call him ‘oppa’, second – I did one of my rarest aegyo.

I could literally see his eyes popping out. He was over surprise. When I know he won’t respond any sooner, I decided to pop the silence. “Can’t we?” I crooked my brows and move my lips upward making a little pout. That snapped his thought. “S-sure” He stuttered and gave me an angel- like smile before turning to Yumi who is furious by now. “See you.” He stood up and gave me a hand.

“Can’t I come with you?” Yumi also stood up and gave him a pleading look. Seriously, she is pissing me off right now. I’m giving her a hint that I don’t want to be near her.

“Well-“ I stop Dongwoon from saying anything by hugging his leg and look up at him, giving me my most pleading eyes. Hope he get the message.

“Hey, Yumi. Come over here!” One of her friends call her. Great!

“Seems like you got someone. We’ll be right back.” Dongwoon said and he lift me up, carrying me on his shoulders. It nearly caught my breath away, it was very unexpected.                                                      

I started to shook as he was walking down the road and I was afraid of falling down. Wait, he didn’t know I was afraid of heights. I grabbed a hold onto his hair and he let out a groan.

“What are you doing?” He ask and hold on to my legs tightly.

“I’m..” I paused. He might think that I’m a scaredy cat. Oh wait, I am a cat and I am scared.

“What?” He looked up at me which made me bend my head down to look at his eyes. His eyes were full of curiosity but a hint of worried too.

Without me knowing, I blurted out. “I’m scared of heights.” I whimpered. He let out a soft chuckle and I grabbed his hair even more which made him winced in pain and stopped his laughter. “Sorry.” I said, sounding more like a kid now.

“It’s okay. I’m sorry. I actually didn’t know.” He said and lift me off from his shoulder and made me stand on the ground again. It felt as if a huge weight have been pulled out from my shoulder.

Now that I’m on the floor, he look like a giant. He is the tallest guy than others. Without thinking much, I said naturally “ Carry me in your arms. I can’t see your face clearly from down here.” I tried to sound natural, didn’t want to stutter or that will make him think about something else. “Are you sure?” He bends down on his knees to look in my eyes. This guy is too sweet.

“Yeah. I just can’t take looking down from your shoulder. You’re too tall.” I playfully punch him in the shoulder  and gave him a reassured smile. He mirrored my smile and carry me in his arm, my legs wrapped around his hips while his hands rest under my leg to keep me balance. I put my head on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat, beating rapidly. Or is it mine?

I could literally hear my own heart beat trough my ears. What I’m hoping now is, that I hope he doesn’t hear it too.

 

 

 

I missed the exam, the whole exam. I should be happy about this right? But I’m not. I already promised myself that I will show Yumi that I’m not that stupid. And I can whipped my wand professionally. Now, she would made fun of me.

I am in our apartment. Sitting on the couch in the living room ,looking at Dongwoon and Yoseob playing Play station 2 together. Yoseob Lost and he became a kid, whining, crossing his arm together and finally pouts. “I am never going to play that game again.” Yoseob stated as he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Dongwoon let out a victory shout. Sounded like ‘Whooo Hoooo~ Whoaaa~’ And ‘ Whoooo~’ and – oh you get it.

He even did a victory dance which looked like a chicken dance, and I can’t help myself but to just imagine this huge guy being in a chick suite. Imagining that made me burst out of laughter which caught everyone’s attention at me. “So..rry” I said between my cough. I still couldn’t calm my stomach down though. “Hey, Seri. Want to play.” Dongwoon gave me the remote player and I quickly object. “No thanks, don’t want to pout like that guy and I don’t want to see your victory dance gain” I said with a tone of playfulness.

“Fine, I’ll ask Doojoon Hyung” Dongwoon stood up and went to Doojoon room to ask him to play with him. Yoseob came back from the kitchen and sat next to me. “So, how’s it going?” He dragged his words, while looking at me awkwardly. That was awkward. Like, totally awkward. I don’t know what to respond. “Fine, I guess.”

Before this conversation get any further, I was about to go back to my room but Hyunseung’s voice made me stop. “Let’s go.” Hyunseung said with his coat over his masculine shoulder. “Where are you going?” I crossed my arms together and look at him from top to bottom. He was wearing black jeans and a black shirt with the brown jacket over his shoulder.

“To the forbidden forest, you coming?” He ask me .

“Now? Like, right now?” I ask in disbelief. It’s dark out and he want to go now?

“Yes. Like, hell yes.” Junhyung mimicked me as he swung his arm around Hyunseung’s shoulder while giving me his common smirk.

I frowned while rolling my eyes. I was about to say something back but Yoseob stood up and he do the talking instead.

“But it’s dark out.” Yoseob said trying to persuade them by giving them a pleading eyes.

“Yeah, and that’s the perfect time.” Another voice came out.

It was Gikwang. He was all dress up too. With his jeans jacket and ripped jeans, and with his v neck black shirt.

“If we go now, then the guards won’t be able to see us. Since it’s dark” Gikwang nudge his shoulder towards the window, showing us the dark skies.

“I am totally objecting this plan” Doojoon came out from his room with his hands up in the air. Looking as if he surrender to something.

“But hyung..” Gikwang was cut off by Dongwoon’s voice.

“Doojoon hyung is right, it’s too risky” Dongwoon said, crossing his arms while looking at the rest of his hyungs with worried eyes. His brows were crooked which made him look like a lost kid.

“But think about it, if we get this done and over with then Seri would become her normal form again.” Hyunseung explain, trying to persuade Doojoon for his plan.

“Yeah, the teacher already notice that Seri wasn’t around school for 2 weeks now. We can’t keep her like this forever” Junhyung explained with his arm off from Hyunseung’s shoulder and walking towards Doojoon.

Doojoon gave in when he finishes thinking hard for like 2 minutes? He let out a deep sigh while running his fingers through his already messed up hair.

“Fine. But we have to keep caution and be careful, okay?” Doojoon sternly ask Junhyung with his finger pointing right in front of him.  The scne was like a father scolding his children to come home safely after having a hangover. How sweet. He really do care about his roomates or maybe they are more than that. More than brothers. More than family. I dont know but I do know that they are very close to each other and care to one another. 

I always wanted a relationship like that. 

 

 

We all got ready and was ready to go. I thought we were going through the door but no, we’re in Neverland. There’s no ‘normal’ ways here.

“What are you doing?” I ask and look at Yoseob with an awkward expression. We were all in circle, holding hand in hand.

He didn’t answer me, he was too focus on whatever he was doing. He closed his eyes shut while mumbling something.

I didn’t even get to blink and without even realizing it, we were into this hole. More like a tunnel underneath us. It’s like a black hole. Dongwoon and Gikwang were squeezing my hands tightly, giving me messages that they were here with me.

I tried my best to not scream.

I closed my eyes shut until I didn’t feel wind blowing underneath me anymore. A soft but ticklish hit my feet and when I slowly open my eyes, I realize everyone was looking at me. I was still holding onto Dongwoon’s and Gikwang’s hands tightly.

“Was it that scary?” Junhyung mocked me and gave a me a slight smile. His eyes were shining brightly and it was telling me that he was enjoying teasing me.

I let out a deep breath and slowly let go of their hands. Once I look up, Junhyung eyes met mine and I answered his question honestly, “Very” I said naturally.  He let out a soft laugh that sounds divine in my ears.

 

 

We decided to split up, I was team up with Dongwoon and Yoseob. Apparently, we have to search for the ingredient that Gikwang will need for the potion that will turn me back. The way he describe it, sounds like a flower. A white flower that is glowing, I know, weird.

This place was really scary. There’s a fog in the forest but I can still see fireflies glowing around and made it seem brighter.

My cat ears twitches, I was in guard. My body automatically turned towards the direction where I heard the sound. “Seri? What’s wrong?” Yoseob came closer beside me. We stopped walking. I was looking towards the direction and they were standing behind me.

When Dongwoon was about to ask me something I told him to shut up. I’m not that mean though. “Shh, listen..” I held my hand up to give him the signal to follow my orders.

The sound of bushes moving lingered in my ears. Footsteps coming nearer. The sounds of roaring echoes through the whole forest. Crap, this is horrible. Terribly horrible.

“I’s the daehan goemul…”  Yoseob whisper loudly. His face plaster with panic written all over. His eyes widen in surprise as the monster were standing in front of us in all fours. Sharp teeth came out from its teeth. The skin was dark grey that was shining by the moonlight that is high above. The paws were big and his claws came out as his green and blue-ish eyes connect with us. 

My feet were shaking, it started to become jelly. It was standing right in front of me. Glaring down at me from above.

I could barely hear Dongwoon voice calling out for me to run, but I couldn’t. My mind was blank and my body was frozen, there was nothing I could do.

The monster walk towards me slowly and piercing his eyes on mine. It shot me with just it looks. Before it could get any nearer, Yoseob grab me by the waist and made me stand behind him. Hi shows his palms towards the monster that he recall ‘daehan goemul’

“Hwapogbal!” A huge fire came out from his palm and the geomul let out a yelp and took a step back but just a few seconds later it shot a glare at Yoseob and it gritted it teeth. It was ready to make his move.

And time was in a slow motion for a moment. The geomul run towards Yoseob and swung it arm at Yoseob’s arm. It made Yoseob let out a huge painful scream that echoes throughout the whole forest. Dongwoon stood in front of him while Yoseob was drop onto the floor, holding onto his bleeding arm. He was groaning. Just watching him like this gave my heart a big scar.

What am I going to do? What am I supposed to do?

While Dongwoon was backing off the Geomul. Yoseob turned his head to me, his face was full of pain. His face pale. I took a step forward but Yoseob voice stopped me.

“Seri, just run. The Geomul is after for your flesh. It can smell that you are not in this world and it knows that you’re human.” Yoseob shouted between his gritted teeth.

“But..” I can’t leave him alone like that, hurting and bleeding.

“Just do as I say!” He barked at me. He gave me one of his rarest expression before. His eyes were bloodshot, his brows wrinkles. I was afraid, afraid of the monster but yet I’m afraid of Yoseob. His expression were stuck in my head and I felt some what hurt.

My legs started to walk backwards, slowly by slowly. I was hesitating. Some part of me didn’t want to leave them like that, and the other part of me just wanted to listen to Yoseob’s orders.

Just do as he say, you trust him don’t you?

The voice in my head echoes. I trust him. And I’m going to trust his decisions.

The image of Yoseob and Dongwoon was gone. The image that I am seeing now is scary. I have no idea where I am going. But I just run. Like Yoseob told me to.

Then, I heard footsteps coming closer. I began to panic. Is it another ‘Geomul?’

I kept on stepping backwards until I hit a wall of leaf behind me, a soft light shot behind me on the spot where I touched. As if my touch was the key, the leaf swung to the side which gave me an entrance to step in. It was a cave that is closed by the leaf, which made it seems like a secret place.

My eyes were glued onto the wall that was painted. It was like a history cave but the wall is shining brightly, it was covered with diamonds.

Come closer, my dear.

A voice in my head tingled my ears. I jumped in surprise at the unfamiliar voice.

There, I see it.

 At the centre have a spot where the moon shines and in between, there’s a book flying in mid-air.

Without me knowing, I was walking towards the book. My eyes were glued to the book. It was rusty and I could see there was a lock to it.

When I stood right under the moonlight,  my breath was hooked and my body tilted backwards as the air was lifting me up towards the book. I was lifted from the ground.

Take the book

“What is it?” I questioned

You’ll know sooner, my dear.

For some unknown reason , I trust this mysterious voice inside my head. Without thinking twice I grabbed the book. And that’s when I realized that I wasn’t in the cat form anymore, I was in my old form. The tail and the ear was gone. What happen?

And…there was a huge wings behind my back.

My sweater was below my knees and my shorts was unseen. It was as if I didn’t even wore any but I know I am.

“Seri!” Doojoon voice from far away broke my thoughts. Made my head jolted towards the direction where I entered.  

I was dropped onto the floor and the whole cave shaken. Doojoon entered and his face was full of shock, he was astonish.

“Seri!” He call out towards me. I was about to run but then I look at myself and I was in my cat form yet again. Why?

The book that I was carrying was heavy. “Just leave it behind!” Gikwang voice interrupt my movement.

Rock started to fall, the cave was falling apart.

Just when a rock was about to hit me, Hyunseung shouted “Bangpaesaeg!” A purple shield was protecting me. Hyunseung dragged me closer to him with his protection shield. The book that I held was left behind.

“Wait!” I shouted through the shield but he didn’t hear me. I need that book. I need to know what is inside it! I have the feeling that book has many secrets that I need to know.

Before I could even fight back. My head bump onto something heavy and I was slowly losing my conscious.

I fainted.

                                                                                                                                         

What a long chapter!

I am sorry that I havent update for like a month? I have been so busy lately. Please forgive me?

I will be busy with my exam and other schedules. Wow, it sounds like I'm an idol or something. Hahaha x)

I will update as soon as I'm free.

This chapter contains 11 pages on Word Doc. I hope you are satisfied with it and I hope it left you with a little question mark at the end. There will be many secrets that I'm going to reveal the next few chapters. 

I'm sorry if I skip too much. >.< 

I would like to give a shoutout to JangRanchoLover 

For upvoting my stories and read my other stories. Hope that You would comment more on this story!

Thank you! Thank you! ^^

And thank you all for waiting patiently~ *whispear* I love you >//.//<