Thirsty for blood

Living in Neverland

 

We have arrived at the amusement park, there’s a lot of people here since it’s weekend. “Where do you want to go first?” Yoseob nudge me.

“Hurrmmm, let’s save the best for the last.” I said while looking around to see any rides.

“Then the roller coaster is the last!” Junhyung cheered.

“Let’s go to the spinning cup!” Dongwoon grabbed my arm and run towards the spinning cup.

We were waiting in a line and once we got in, we decided who will go with who. Doojoon went with Yoseob and Junhyung went with Gikwang, which left me with Dongwoon and Hyunseung.

“Yah! Yah! Don’t spin it too fast!” Hyunseung whined while grabbing onto the cup not wanting to let go. Dongwoon stir the steel very fast, I almost felt as if I was flying. He was having fun.

“What did you say? I couldn’t hear you~” He teased Hyunseung.

I couldn’t help but squealed. Since I don’t know what I should hold on to, I just grabbed the end of Hyunseung's shirt.

He notice my action and automatically grabbed my hand and link his finger with mine. I looked at him and he just smiled at me.

Once the ride were finished, Dongwoon started to whine saying he wanted to spin more.

“Are you okay?” Hyunseung ask me

“Yup” I nodded.

“Yah! Dongwoon-ah, you did it too fast” Hyunseung hit Dongwoon shoulder

“It was fun~” Dongwoon cheered.

We were coming out of the cup , but I was way too dizzy and was unstable. Luckily, Hyunseung grabbed me before I fall onto the ground.

“Dizzy right?” He smirked at me.

“I’m fine” I shrug him off. I walked pass him and went to others.

“I nearly threw up” Gikwang coughed.

“It was your fault, you wanted it to go faster” Junhyung slapped Gikwang’s shoulder

“I liked the wind” Gikwang smiled

“What do you guys want to do now?” Yoseob ask us

“Shooting game!” Dongwoon cheered while waving his hand up high.

“I agree!” Doojoon followed Dongwoon’s action.

“Then the shooting game it is” Yoseob lead us the way.

There was a huge ride and it only fit 3 people inside. We split in a group again. This time Junhyung with Yoseob and Doojoon, whilst Hyunseung with Dongwoon and Gikwang with me.

We started to sit on the ride and put our sit belts on. The ride started to move from left to right and we have to shoot the figures that keeps on popping up. I heard if someone get the highest mark, we would win something bizarre.

It moves so fast that it made me fall onto Gikwang’s abs  shoulder.

“Ah, sorry” I straighten myself up

“Are you okay?” He grabbed my hand

“I’m fine” I said and smiled at him. We continue playing the game.

“Oh Seri! That one! That one! Shoot that one!” Gikwang ordered me while pointing at this figures with a scary eyes. I just follow his orders. It was fun shooting stuff.

The gun actually shot out some pebbles which will knock down the cardboards figures.

We finished playing the game and we came out from the ride while stretching our arms.

“That was fun, right?” Gikwang ask me and hand out his hand to help out from the ride

“Yes, it was fun” I said and hold his hand.

The others came with big smile on their faces.

“What next? What’s next?” Yoseob hop like a bunny excitedly.

“I’m hungry, let’s go and eat” Junhyung rubbed his stomach

“Yeah, we should go and eat first” Doojoon decided.

We went to the food counter and Hyunseung took the order.

We were eating some pork belly wrap with salad, there was many other side dishes too such as kimchi.

I started to wrap some for myself, but Yoseob wrap some for me.

“Seri, here. I wrapped one for you” Yoseob said while handing me the wrapped meat.

“Ah, but-“

“Her hand is full. Just feed her” Doojoon said

“Is that okay?” Yoseob ask me

“Urm, sure” I said

He feed me and I was being careful not to bite his fingers or something. I cover my mouth so he won’t see the mash up food in my mouth.

“Is it good?” He ask. I just nodded and gave him a thumb up. He was pleased.

“Doojoon-shi can you pass up th-“

“Doojoon-shi?” Doojoon looked at me

“You know, we should drop the formal. You are going to stay with us for a while” Junhyung said

“Should I?” I ask

“Yeah, call us oppa” Hyunseung said

[‘oppa’ = used by females to address older males. It literally means 'older brother' but it can be used even if you are not related. ]

“But, I’m not older than her though” Dongwoon said

“Then, she will call us oppa except for Dongwoon” Yoseob said

“That’s’ not fair. When’s you birthday Seri?” Dongwoon ask

“August 15” I answer and took another bite of my pork belly.

“Mine is June 6! I’m older!” He cheered

“Just by few months only” Yoseob scoffed

“Try it, call us ‘oppa’” Doojoon nudge me

“I don’t want to” I said

“Why?” Yoseob whined

“Because I don’t know you guys so well, and to called you guys that is just….so sudden and weird” I explained

“Fine, then just called us by our name. You don’t need to be so formal.” Doojoon said

“Fine, I’ll just called you Doojoon” I said

We continue eating and we decide to went to the haunted house before riding the last ride which is the roller coaster. 

“People says that this haunted house is the most scariest of all” Junhyung said

“Seri, you’re not scared right?” Gikwang ask me

“No” I said

“Well, after this. You will be begging to go out from this place” Hyunseung smirk

“Let’s go!” Yoseob cheered with happiness and excitement.

We went inside and it’s all greasy and dark. There were spider webs everywhere. It’s very detail. I just walk forward without having any fear. I quite like horror movie to be honest. I like blood.

“This, is quite scary” Dongwoon hide behind Yoseob.

It was like a zombie grave theme or something.

“Spider! Spider!” Dongwoon cries while pointing at the spider which was crawling towards him. He went beside Yoseob and made Yoseob as his shield

“You’re scared of bugs?” I ask. He really looked useless right now. I thought he was tough because of his mature look, guess I’m wrong. Well, now I know that he really is the youngest. Cute.

“Dongwoon is afraid of insects and bugs..” Junhyung stated

We continue walking forward and out of nowhere there was a mummy coming toward us. We all screamed full of fears, except for me.

The mummy stand in front of me. Rooted in his spot.

“Good job but you need to try harder” I said and walked past him.

The others follow behind me. “That was impressive Seri-ah” Hyunseung patted my shoulder.

“I’m not scared of this things” I said and continue walking.

There was three different corridors. We don’t know which where to go.

“Where should we go?” Gikwang ask

“Should we split up?” Doojoon gave us a suggestion.

“No! Don’t! That’s a bad idea!” Dongwoon shivers in fears.

“Well-“ I got cut off.

There was zombie crawling towards us with full of blood in their mouths. I admit it, it was pretty scary.

“Wuah! Let go of my feet!” Yoseob cries along with Dongwoon.

“I’m out of here!” Doojoon went into one of the corridor. Junhyung follows him.

Now, we’re separated and I’m stuck with Hyunseung. We all went our seperated ways, right now I'm walking beside Hyunseung.

“Are you cold?” He ask

“No, I’m fine” I said

I trip and was about to fall but luckily Hyunseung grabbed me in time.

“You’re so clumsy” He chuckled

His hands were wrapped around my waist and my hand were holding his muscular shoulders. We were too close.

“I’m sorry” I snapped my thought out and control myself

“Are you okay?” He ask as he notice my expression.

As we were talking I didn’t know that there was a vampire waited for us. It appear out of nowhere and it startle me.

“A human?” The vampire fangs popped out. His eyes became red, red as an apple or maybe redder than that. He was thirsty, thirsty for blood.

“W-what?!” I ask. How did he know?

“This is bad. Seri, run!” Hyunseung shouted. I was confused what’s going on here?