Their fans

Living in Neverland

 

I sat next to him and put my books on the table.

"Hey, Seri" He said while waving at me and gave me a smile.

"Hey" I said as I sat next to him.

We started to begin our lessons. The teacher was explaining on how to move stuff while doing it with a wand. I listen to him carefully and focus on the lesson.

Now, it’s already the 4th period. And we’re learning how to move stuff while doing it with a wand. Mr Choi is also teaching us about this. I think they are using the same teacher for all period.

I always messed up, I didn’t know how to do it.

“That’s not how you do it. You just have to swirl it softly, like this.” He grabbed my hand and swirl the wand with me.

“Got it?” He ask and I just nodded.

“Dongwoon, can I see you for a minute” Mr Choi called him.

“Ah, dae!” He got up and went towards the teacher. They went out of the classroom.

Now, I’m left alone with a bunch of strangers in this room.

I saw a girl moving a duster with her wand and it’s coming towards me. The duster fall on top of my head.

“Opps~” She said sarcastically. Her and her friends were laughing at me.

I just sit there, doing nothing and said nothing with a poker face. I just glare at her.

She then walk towards me. With her friend behind her back.

“Hey, new girl.” She said. “I got some advice for you”

“What?” I ask, calmly.

She put her hand on my desk and lean forward.

“Stay away from Dongwoon oppa” She warned.

I looked at her and just scoffed.

“Your breath really stink, did you forget to brush your teeth this morning?” I cover my mouth.

All of the classmates laugh at my statement, except for her and her friends of course. I could see that she was embarrassed.

“You-“ She paused.

I stood up and looked at her with a poker face.

“You better back off unless you want your next period to come out of your nose.” I said.

All the boys were saying ‘Ooohhh~’

“H-How dare you!” She shouted.

Then, she swirl her wand and mumbled something, she was pointing at my nose and before I know it. My nose have become like an elephant nose!

Now, she is smirking at me and everyone is laughing at me.

“How do you like that?” She ask while raising her eyebrow.

Suddenly, Mr Choi and Dongwoon came in and they saw me.

“What is going on here?” Mr Choi shouted and everyone was silent.

Dongwoon was shocked to see me and walked towards me.

“Seri, what happen?” He ask

“Would you mind changing my nose first?” I ask

He changed my nose back to normal.

“Who did this to her?” Mr Choi ask. How can he be so stupid? She is standing in front of me, of course it is her!

Everyone was pointing at her, so Mr Choi dragged her outside for some ‘talk’.

The school bell rings and everyone got out of the classroom, guess it’s break time.

“Seri, your hair have some dust. Did she do to this to you too?” He ask

I just shrugged him off and walked out of the classroom. He dragged my arm.

“Where are you going?” He ask me with a serious face.

“I need some time alone.” I said coldly and shrugged him off. I walked out of the classroom and walk a bit fast. He was walking behind me but he lost me because of so many students walking past him.

I went to the back of the school. There was forest in towards me. I was hugging my legs while leaning on the wall. It was peaceful here, no one seems to be hanging out at the back of the school. I was tidying up my hair and got all the dust out.

I was thinking of the incident earlier. How is that fair?!

She is using magic  while I used nothing! I wasn’t used to this magic stuff yet. “You better watch out. Once I learn all the magic spells, I will get my revenge.” I said

Maybe Dongwoon already told them about the incident earlier.

Suddenly, I heard a sound coming from the woods. I didn’t know what it was. I‘m curious.

I stood up and walked towards the woods. Yes, I went into the scary woods by myself.

I went to where the sound was from, I stopped.

There was a big monster eating a deer. The monster looks like an Ox.

I was scared, maybe coming into the woods is a bad idea. Maybe I came a bit too far from the school.

I slowly walked backwards, not wanting to make a sound. But I did. I stepped on a wood and it made a crack sound.

The monster turns back and was facing me. I just stood there. I thought that maybe if I just stay quiet and still, it might go away. But it didn’t. It just roared at me.

The monster was running towards me, my legs were paralyzed. I couldn’t move.

What should I do?!

It was running towards me. I was scared. Really scared. I fell on my .

I couldn’t scream, I couldn’t say anything.

I closed my eyes and blocked myself with my arms in front of me, showing my palm at the monster.

‘Don’t come any closer!’ I thought.

                                                                                                             

Thank you for reading~

I missed Yoseob's performance on M Countdown because I didnt have internet all day today~ T.T

But I heard he won! Yessshhh~ Finally!

And at the end he did the 'Cutie player'! ^^ But it was too fast... T.T 

Congratulating Seobbie! You won! All your hard work paid off! I'm proud of you~ ^^