Wish Fifteen-- the social butterfly

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

The whole of EXO was in the backstage room of the Gayo Daegun 2012 getting ready for their performance that they had put in extremely hard work in it. Shinee was together with them as the two groups were collaborating for this certain item.

After being the assistant of EXO-M or maybe EXO, Amber had gotten familiar with some of the other stars in the same company, especially Shinee. They are sunbae’s of EXO but they acted really friendly and dorky. Which is why Amber managed to befriend with the whole of Shinee almost immediately.

 

All of them are putting on their makeups, while Amber sat at one corner glancing through the room.

 

“Hey, Amber!” The SM Entertainment’s dancing diva, Key came forward and raised up his palm signaling Amber to give him a Hi-5 before sitting down beside her.

 

“Hey.”

 

“I was wondering where are you and you hide yourselves at this corner?” Key raised his eyebrows and said.

 

Key started chatting with her like they had known each other for a long time.

When Key first saw Amber, he already knew that Amber and him could definitely be best friend. Who could resist her charms especially when he admired how Amber dress herself? If he were to open a fashion boutique, he would definitely be asking her for a partnership. Key was just wondering why wasn’t she apply for a coordi place instead of just a small assistant in EXO-M.

 

* * *

 

Not far away, Sehun who was sitting next to Luhan and he nudged the elder to look at the scene where Amber and other Shinee members were chatting happily.

 

“Seriously, just within days and Amber noona had gotten familiar with our sunbaes.” Sehun was indeed amazed at how she could be so relaxed and calm around stars like them who have thousands of fans. Being around with her, made him doubt his own charms. Seems like, their handsome faces were not working on her at all… wait, maybe not.

 

At least, he could still count on Kris hyung as his charms are working on Amber. Sehun always noticed that Amber would go uncomfortable with him whenever he was talking to her. She was always looking downwards like a kid who had done wrong but in fact, she was trying to hide her red face.

 

Luhan on the other hand was smiling. He was happy for Amber that she made friends and the fact that their sunbaes were taking care of her as well. The whole of EXO had gotten familiar her and she became more open up after staying under the same roof and following them around for the past few days.

 

“For some reason, I’m jealous.” Sehun pouted.

 

“Jealous?” Luhan turned and looked at the younger one with his eyebrow raised up.

 

“I don’t know… Seeing our noona gotten occupied by Shinee sunbaes made me uncomfortable.” Sehun shrugged.

 

“Awww~ Never know our maknae is so possessive.” Suho pinched the cheeks of the younger one like a father who found a surprising secret of his son.

 

“Hyung! Stop treating me like a baby! I’m a man.”

 

“You are a man on stage but a baby behind the stage.” Suho teased.

 

Luhan shook his head at the two of them who were arguing. He turned and looked at Kris who was having his eyes glued coldly on Amber and Shinee.

 

*Why did he sense jealousy in Kris?*

 

* * *

Kris couldn’t take his eyes off Amber who was chatting with Shinee.

 

Hearing Amber’s chuckles and how she reacted so naturally around Shinee was making him feel uncomfortable. Something was stinging inside him. She could act so relaxed and comfortably to anyone except for him. Whenever he talked to her, she would panic, stuttered and she couldn’t even look into his eyes properly.

Well, to be exact, awkward was the word to describe their every conversation they shared. Lay and Luhan told him before that he shouldn’t look so cold and fierce towards Amber, but the problem is he that was his normal self. He was just being really irritated when Amber think of others more than herself.

 

The great example that was currently showing now was Amber picking up every rubbish and litter on the floor that they had created. It’s not the first time she had done it, in fact she would clean the places in every of their events even though there is a cleaner to keep it clean afterwards.

Although he was a clean freak, but he wouldn’t volunteer to clean up other people’s rubbish as it didn’t benefit him in anyway, but this girl here just do it because she feel that it was part of her responsibilities to do so. He could still clearly remember how she told him her reason which made him shut up instantly.

 

 

“Are you a cleaner? We paid you to be our assistant not freaking cleaner.” Kris raised his brow with his arms folded in front of his chest while observing Amber cleaning the place.

 

“Well, there is a limit amount of cleaners and since we are part of the earth, this is our responsibility to protect the earth. Since, I couldn’t do much, I will just ensure the place is clean and unpolluted. Furthermore, this is something that do not need much effort at all.”

 

“Whatever. Clean all you want, most importantly you better clean my room doubly hard as this.” Kris rolled his eyes and shook his head.

 

 

But, seriously… thinking back on how she answered him, it made him got really interested in her. He wanted to know more about her… People like Amber doesn’t really exist anymore, you could say that it’s rare to have such a person living in this world.  Everyone was selfish and she was selfless.

 

“Alright boys! It’s going to be your turn. Please prepare at the backstage!” Hyun Kyun their manager came into the room and announce. Everyone in the room stood up almost immediately.

 

Amber too stopped her cleaning work and went forward to the EXO and Shinee members to ensure them she would watch their performance.

 

“Noona, you have to watch alright? We want your comment after this!” Sehun smiled cutely.

 

“I wouldn’t break my promise.” Amber nodded her head.

 

“See you later, Amber.” Luhan patted her head and followed the others out of the room.

 

“For once, stop cleaning.” Kris who left the room last stopped in front of Amber and said.

 

“You should enjoy the night. Don’t you dream of watching concerts like this?” Kris continued which caused Amber to jaw drop.

 

“H-how did you know…” Amber widened her eyes to infinity. Yes, she wished to watch it live in the past but she couldn’t afford the expensive tickets. She thought that she might not have a chance but manager oppa told her that she was allowed to sit in the audience to watch.

 

“I just knew.” He said.

 

Amber didn’t know that Kris actually accidentally flipped through a daily planner that she carried around to note down their schedules, different member’s profiles, favourite food and items. At the small column on the last page, there wrote a small wish list with checkboxes. He was the one who actually asked for a ticket and permission for her to sit in. She could have sat in without following them to the backstage but she insisted in helping up with them.

 

“M-mwoh?” Amber scratched her head looking confused as to why did Kris know about her wish.

 

“Forget it. Just listen to me. I’m the one who offered you this job, so you better listen to my orders.” Kris tried hard not to sound fierce or anything but it turned out to be an order automatically. He just wanted to tell her to enjoy the day unfortunately, it failed badly.

 

“Uhmm… okay. I will go now…”

 

“Good. See you later. You better be there as I'm going to look out for you.” Kris finally gave a satisfied smile.

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

 

Hey, people! I'm back! Like finally~~

It's a short update so to warm myself up abit as I have not been writing for so long!

I'm glad to say that I had ended my final year project and currently waiting for the design show in April... then finally I'm going to graduate from the school!

HELL YEAH!!!

  

 

Okay. One more thing is, I'm going for a short vaction in Thailand next Thursday to Sunday to enjoy myself after 5 months of hectic life. Yay! So, I guess... see you guys in the next update. I will try my best to update before I fly to Thailand! ^^