Wish Twenty Two-- Did he treat her as his younger sister or not?

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

One month later

“Noona going to go back home after dinner?” Tao pouted his lips at Amber. He thought that maybe all of them could secretly go out for a movie tomorrow night but seems like they couldn’t.

 

Amber had been really good assistant to them and all of them including EXO-K treated her like part of their family. Although she was the only girl among all of them, she was able to get along with them so well that sometimes they had forgotten that she was a girl.

 

“Aigoo! Stop looking at me with that innocent panda eyes.” Amber said as she tried to avoid looking at Tao. Nobody can resist Tao’s panda effect and it had proven effective by Kris Wu.

 

“But noona is going away for two days.”

 

“For goodness sake, it’s only two day. It’s not like she will be leaving for a week or a month. No need to be that sad right. I bet Amber already gotten bored facing us every single day and dealing with you. She needs some time for herself to breathe. Furthermore you can catch your missed anime shows tomorrow. So, there wouldn’t be any problem without Amber being here.” Lay shook his head trying to stop Tao from acting like a kid when he saw how Amber was having difficulties.

 

“Hyung, you made it sound like we were bunch of trouble kids. Was it so, Amber?” Chen asked.

 

“Not at all…” Amber replied while turning her head to look at Kris who was quietly having his dinner.

 

“Hyung, don’t you have anything to say?” Chen nudged Kris’s arm and asked.

 

“What? Enjoy your short holiday?” Kris looked up at Amber who was pursing her lips and her eyes were looking at him eagerly like she wanted him to say something more. Well, he admitted that he was kind of unwilling to let her leave the dorm for the next two days and even though he should be relieved that Amber would not be around to disturb his sleep, he still kind of wished that she could be around in the dorm with them during their two days of break.

 

*Short and sweet.* Amber thought.

 

That was how Kris was like. That particular night when he suddenly became so caring to her was probably the only time he spoke in full sentences. Amber had expected it but she thought that he might say much more since their relationship with one another had begun to improve ever since he told her that he didn’t dislike her at all that night.

 

“Amber, I will be going out with you later since I needed to get something from the mart.” Luhan smiled as he announced. He did had to buy something from the mart but he could actually wait till tomorrow to get it, but he really wanted to sent her back home personally and simply to get a chance to be alone with her without the disturbance from s and Kris, of course. Moreover, it’s dangerous for a girl like her to go home alone when her house was quite far from where their dorm was.

 

“Alright, I’m almost done and ready.” Amber nodded her head and agreed.

 

The other members didn’t took notice much on why their hyung suddenly wanted to go out but Lay being the observant kid was suspecting something. He was sure that Luhan’s true intention now was not just getting something from the mart.

 

* * *

 

“See you guys two days later!” Amber waved her goodbye and left the dorm with Luhan.

 

It was cold outside and the both of them were wearing thick clothing except Luhan’s hands were empty as he had given his favourite gloves to Amber and he didn’t bother to buy a new one. It was quite late at night and he suggested that they should take a taxi together. He will her home first then proceed to his “destination”.

 

While waiting for a taxi, Amber took out two pairs of gloves and gave Luhan his gloves back while leaving the pair that Kris gave to her earlier for herself.

 

“You bought gloves.” Luhan said in surprise as he wore his own gloves that she had returned to him.

 

“Arh… you mean this? Well, it was actually given by Kris.” Amber said as she rubbed her palms together. The soft and fluffy black gloves were so comfortable that she practically felt like her heart was warmed up and almost melting. A warm smile hung across her face instantly. Maybe it was not just the gloves but also the fact that it was given by Kris that made her smile like as if she had gotten the best thing in the world.

 

“Kris gave it to you?” Luhan frowned. Why would he give her a pair of gloves out of sudden and when did he gave it to her?

 

“It was during the photo shoot last month, he said that he had bought the wrong pair of gloves accidentally and the gloves are too small to fit his palms. So, he decided to give it to me.” She explained.

 

*In the first place, why would Kris buy gloves. He would never forget to bring his own. Furthermore, this pair of gloves obviously looked so tiny that Kris should had noticed it before buying it right? If it’s that the case… he must had bought it for her in the very first place.*

 

Luhan was so deep in thoughts that he didn’t notice Amber had already flagged down a taxi and was calling him.

“Luhan oppa…” Amber tried waving her hand to catch his attention and it successfully made him react.

 

“Sorry.” Luhan gave an embarrassed smile while Amber shook her head. He followed her into the car and sat beside her with a decent distance from each other. Something was irking Luhan and he didn’t like the thought of Kris being so caring and the fact that he had been treating Amber so specially. Kris should be someone who was cold and distant. Not someone who will give a thought about others, especially girls.

 

*Aish, What the heck…Xi Luhan, what is happening to you? You are contradicting yourselves! Wasn’t it great that duizhang is treating Amber well? Wasn’t that what you were looking for? Then why are you acting like as if Amber is yours?*

 

“What were you sighing, Luhan oppa?” Amber tilted her head to the side as she observed Luhan closely. He had been frowning ever since she told him about the gloves given by Kris. Was something wrong about it?

 

“Nothing, really…” Luhan swallowed his saliva as he looked at Amber who was staring was staring cutely at him. He had never felt something like that before. Even if he was interacting with any female idols, he swore he had never experienced what he was experiencing right now in front of Amber. He really doubted whether it was normal to feel like this to someone he thought he treated as younger sister.

 

The atmosphere was awkward and since Luhan seemed like he didn’t want to talk much, Amber remained quiet while looking out of the window. She was excited as finally, she was managed to visit her three brothers who she missed a lot and she wanted to spend her two days with her brothers.

 

“Kris and you had been getting along well recently…” Luhan spoke casually; his sentence was neither a question nor a definite answer.

 

“You thought so?” Amber flashed him a gummy smile.

 

“Are you really that happy?”

 

“Of course, I’m happy! I’m glad that he had been more open up to me…” She shouted and giggled to herself.

 

“And for some reasons, the feeling of liking him had been getting stronger…” She continued softly but Luhan managed to catch it. He tightened his fist trying not to show a glimpse of hurt through his face. A bitter smile hung across his face as he reached out to Amber’s head and patted. Amber had always been honest to what she was feeling. If she liked someone, she will admit it, she didn’t like hiding and forcing her feelings away from her.

 

“Getting stronger…” Luhan whispered. Something was telling him that Amber was having special feelings towards Kris. It was no longer admiration but liking in a romantic way and thinking of this made him frowned harder.

 

As he was totally distracted, coldness spread between his frowning eyebrows. He looked up and saw Amber who was leaning closer to him and his eyes met hers, her finger was touching the space in between his eyebrowns.

 

“Oppa, you had been frowning ever since just now. Are you okay or not?” She asked.

 

At this moment, Luhan could literally felt his heart skipped a beat and his breathe stopped instantly. He could even feel himself blushing like mad in front of Amber.

 

“Why is your face so red? Are you having a fever?” As clueless as Amber, she didn’t notice how Luhan’s heart was racing so rapidly, how his doe eyes were staring into hers so intensely and how they had been so closed to one another. She retreated her finger from his forehead and replaced it with her palm that covered his forehead. Her other palm was feeling on her own temperature on her forehead to compare.

 

“Nope, you are completely alright.” Amber shook her head and wanted to retreat her palm from Luhan when suddenly he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Eventually, Amber crashed her body onto Luhan. Her eyes were widened up and she almost choked on her saliva because of the sudden action.

 

“Lu-luhan… what are you doing?” Amber looked up at Luhan who was looking downwards at her. They were so close that she could even feel his breath on her. His arm was wrapped around her waist that pushed her body towards him. Their eye contact was still intact and their nose tips almost touches with each other.

 

“Just stay like this for a while. I’m feeling cold now…” Luhan whispered into her ears and then pushed the back of her head so that she could lean against his chest.

Well, he actually wanted to hug her so that he wouldn’t end up claiming her lips that looked wonderfully delicious to him all of a sudden. He wouldn’t want to scare her for his action and he really tried hard to suppress the urge.

 

“This is not normal…” Great, he wanted to kiss Amber who he thought he treated as his younger sister… Did he even treat her as his younger sister in the first place?

 

“Damn…” He groaned.

 

Amber on the other hand was completely confused at Luhan. He had never did something like this before. He had been acting weird ever since just now and now he was actually talking to himself… Something wrong with him…

The side of her cheek was pressing against Luhan's warm chest and she could hear his heart beats clearly.

 

* * *

 

“Uh-hmmm… We had arrived.” The taxi driver didn’t want to disturb the two who seemed like a male couple to him but he had no choice as they had reached their destination.

 

Upon hearing what the driver had said, Amber quickly struggled out from Luhan’s chest and started to tidy her clothes even though it was neat enough. She rubbed her neck as she tried to avoid looking at Luhan.

 

“Thanks.” Luhan said as he paid the fares.

 

“Hey, I should pay it and aren’t you going to the supermarket?” Amber stopped his hands from handling the money to the driver.

 

“It’s dark and dangerous here, I will sent you straight to your doorstep before leaving.” Luhan simply replied and handled the fares to the driver.

 

“There is no-”

 

“I insisted.” He cut Amber’s sentence as they stepped out of the car.

 

He must be out of mind to leave Amber alone in the dark alley and to think that she was attacked in the dark alley before and got rescued by Kris just added on how he couldn’t just let her go alone. Her apartment was not far away from the place that they had dropped by and the two of them remained quiet while walking on the street even until they reached her doorstep.

 

“Uhmm… Thank you for sending me home…” Amber flashed him a smile as she waved at him. The both of them stared at one another until Amber continued, “I-I will go in first… Bye!” She pursed her lips and was about to turned away from Luhan when his hand stopped her by her shoulder.

 

“Anything else?” She asked as she turned around to look at him.

 

Before she could even react, Luhan had already bent down and placed his warm lips on her forehead while his hands were placed on Amber’s shoulders. Her body froze, her eyes were widened up and was wide opened.

Luhan who finally managed to satisfy his urge pulled away from Amber and chuckled at her face.

 

“That was for thank you gift and how I say good bye to you. Enjoy your weekend.” He patted her head and winked at her before leaving.

 

“MWO?” Amber touched her forehead that left a trace of Luhan’s kiss and blinked.

 

*Why did oppa kissed me all of sudden?* She thought loudly as she looked at Luhan’s back.

 

“Who kissed you, noona?” Minwoo suddenly appeared in front of her with a angry frown.

 

“OMG! Don’t scare me, you pabo!” Amber jumped backwards and then slapped her dongsaeng on his arm.

 

“Noona, who dared to kiss you?” Minwoo asked seriously.

 

“Nobody! Let’s go into the house, did you miss me?” Amber tried to change the topic as she opened up the door.

 

“Noona…” Minwoo pouted cutely earning a pinch from Amber on his cheeks.

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

 

Hey, Krisber fans. 

Sorry for not updating recently... I had been in the terrible writer's block now and I'm still currently suffering from that. Sadly...

Trying my very best to get out of that situation though. Anyway, here is one update focusing on Luhan and Amber. So, Luhan might finally realizing his love for Amber. LOL!

I seriously had no idea when this story gonna end because Kris and his stubborn, clueless personality is the main reason for the drag. His personality cause my writer's block as well. LOL! 

 

"KRIS WU YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITY AND BE NICE TO OUR AMBER." --author

"I'm changing author shi." --Kris

"NO, not enough! You are causing my writer's block. You better change or I will knock some sense on you! Learn from our Luhan!" --author

*Kris glared at Luhan who was totally clueless about what was happening.*

"Uhm, I'm innocent." --Luhan

"Stop scaring our cute innocent luhan!" --author throwed a paper ball at Kris.

"Relax... I will try alright? It's not my fault for borning this way..." --Kris

*Author rolled her eyes.*