Wish Eleven-- Mission: Wake the dragon in the dungeon up

It all started on KRISTMAS!

This chapter contained cursed words

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

Amber slowly walked towards Luhan’s room where Kris was currently sleeping in. She entered the room and closed the door lightly not daring to make any sound scaring that she might wake the ‘dragon’ up. Kris was sleeping on a mattress beside the bed that Luhan and Chen shared. To be honest, she was rather surprised at how Kris actually let his dongsaeng sleep on the bed. She thought that he might order Chen to sleep on his mattress and taking the bed for himself.

 

*He does care for s even though he looked careless and cold to everyone of them...*

 

She squat down beside him and realized that he really had a good sleeping position. His eyes were closed and he was not frowning. His face was totally relaxed and his fringe was let down on his forehead. He looked so much like an angel here without his piercing eyes staring into people. Amber couldn’t stop herself from approaching him closer to take a good look. His golden hair looked so soft that she reached out her hand to touch his hair, which felt amazingly soft like how she expected.

 

He is just a definition of the word 'PERFECT'.

 

At this moment, she didn’t even feel like waking him up. She wished that she could just stare at him like this, as this is the only time she didn’t feel intimidated by his cold stare. Her hand then automatically traced from his eyebrows to his nose bridge, when her finger was about to stop at his luscious lips she immediately stopped and realized what she was actually doing.

 

*Wait! What the hell was she doing now?! She is actually stalking at Kris. Oh god, Amber! You are supposed to do your work not enjoying this particular awesome moment right now!*

 

Amber smacked her head with her palm while scolding herself for acting so weirdly. When she was about to retreat her stupid hand from Kris’s face, Kris’s eyes went wide opened causing Amber to gasp in shock.

 

“Ah! K-Kris…” Amber who was squatting fell back onto the ground on her backside once she realized Kris was awake. She was very shock because she thought that Kris was hard to wake and she didn’t even attempt to wake him up, he had already automatically opened up his eyes and stared right into hers.

 

Kris who was enjoying his sleep smelled a sweet and pleasant scent that he had never smelled before. It was so strong that he was sure that the scent was just right beside him. He was so tired that he decided to ignore it and force himself back to sleep but the scent got stronger and stronger like it was right at his nose. Then, he felt ticklish light feeling from his eyebrow to his nose but it stopped after a few second.

 

*Who the is disturbing my sleep?!* Kris frowned as he finally decided to open up his heavy eyelids to see who disturbed his precious sleep and to his surprise, the only person who was beside him was Amber.

 

“Get out of here.” Kris turned his back against Amber as he pulled his blanket over him once again ignoring the fact that Amber is beside him.

 

*So, the sweet scent was from her?* Kris thought didn't realized he was actually smiling for an unknown reason.

 

“Kris… Y-you can’t go back to sleep.” Amber gathered her courage and shook his body telling him to wake up.

 

“Why couldn’t I?”

 

“Because everyone had woken up and all of you have a schedule at 8:30am!”

 

“Call me at 8am.”

 

“No! You need time to eat breakfast and we have to be at the SM building by 8:30. So you have to wake up NOW.” Amber shook her head as she went to the other side of the mattress so that she could make him face her.

 

“There is no need for breakfast.” He replied while having his eyes closed.

 

“No! It’s not good! You are going to do heavy practice for the upcoming Gayo Daegun. You cannot practice with an empty stomach!” Amber continued while pulling his blanket off his head.

 

“Shut the up!” Kris finally opened up his eyes and glared at the tomboy who is nagging beside his ears.

 

*. Why am I wasting my effort and sleep replying her questions?* Kris cursed.

 

“Wake up or I will continue on and on.” Amber insisted. She wouldn’t give up easily once she had determined to do certain things.

 

“!” Kris cursed and then the next second, he pulled Amber’s wrist and pushed her to the mattress as he hovered on top of her glaring into her eyes angrily like a dragon who got disturbed from his thousand years of sleep.

 

“W-what are you d-doing?” Amber stuttered as she looked up at Kris who was on top of her and his hands were pressing her wrist beside her head on the mattress. Amber could feel his breathe on her and this feeling is worse than having Luhan so close to her. She could feel her heart literally stopped at this moment.

 

“Disturb me once again and you will get it. You do know what I meant, don’t you?” Kris smirked mischievously as his eyes looked into hers playfully.

 

Amber swallowed her saliva while trying to get her heart beat properly and nodded her head lightly. However she realized that she shouldn’t be backing up so fast so she shook her head again.

 

“Do you understand me or not?” Kris asked impatiently.

 

“Since you are already awake. Why don’t you just get out of the bed.” Amber suggested still not going to give up easily.

 

“You-! Damn you!” Kris was pissed at how Amber was being so stubborn. Now, he really didn’t feel like sleeping at all and thanks to this girl who he hired because of his sudden admiration and pity.

 

*Why the hell did this girl affect him so easily? In the past, he wouldn’t move a bit even if their manager called for zillion of times and she didn’t even scared at how I acted rudely towards her. She even dared to tell me not to sleep! Damn this…*

 

He cursed silently with annoyance as he got up from Amber and left her lying on his mattress and stomped out of the room after slamming the door.

 

“Hyung? You… are awake?” Chen and the other EXO-M’s member looked at Kris in surprise when their leader came out of the room awake. All of them looked at the wall clock and was shocked that Amber actually only used up less than 10 minutes to get their leader out of the bed.

 

Luhan who was shocked as well immediately rushed into his room to check on Amber but was stopped by Kris who caught him by his elbow.

 

“Why are you so panic?” Kris raised an eyebrow and asked.

 

“To check whether Amber is still alive or not.” Luhan said earning laughter from the other members.

 

“Anything.” Kris released Luhan’s elbow and left for the bathroom ignoring the others who were amazed at how Amber managed to wake him up in sucha short time.

 

* * *

 

“Hey. Amber… are you alright?” Luhan entered his room and saw Amber folding their blankets and arranging their pillows neatly. He walked towards her and sat down on the side of the bed.

 

“Never been better! I can’t believe I just woke Kris up in such a short time!” Amber smiled happily and was happy about her own achievement. She was acting like as if what Kris had done to her was nothing. Her mind was totally occupied by how she managed to wake Kris up successfully.

 

“That’s good…” Luhan ruffled her hair and mumbled, “You are special, you know…”

 

“Huh? What did you just said?” Amber who didn’t managed to catch what Luhan’s last sentence was asked.

 

“Nothing actually.” Luhan shook his head as he silently looked at Amber clearing and putting things in place for them.

 

“Eh… Who’s Rubik's cubes were this belonged to?” Amber blinked at the rubic cubes with different sizes that were lying at the side of a pillow and couldn’t helped herself feeling excited.

 

Yes. Amber loves Rubik's cubes a lot. It’s one of her favourite hobbies and it's her first time seeing such interesting shapes and this really make her felt interested and unknowingly excited.

 

“Ah… It’s mine. Do you like it as well?” Luhan who managed to catch a glimpse of her sparkling eyes replied.

 

“Yes! I love Rubik's cubes! It’s the coolest and most awesome thing human had created!” Amber smiled as she picked up one of the rubic cube that she found amazingly challenging. She realized that it was already solved and she looked towards Luhan.

 

Luhan chuckled at how Amber being a kid when she saw something she like, “Seem like we have the same interest.” Luhan was glad to actually share the same interest with this girl in front of him.

 

“Uhm! Did you solve this?!” Amber who had her eyes stared widely and amazed at the insanely complicated Rubik's cubes that was being completely solved.

 

“Yes.” Luhan smiled as he sat closer to Amber.

 

“That was totally awesome! Wah! Luhan oppa, you should teach me!!”

 

At the mean time, Kris twisted the brass door and was about to enter the room when Amber’s voice stopped him. He heard laughter and chuckles going on in there.

 

‘Luhan oppa?’ Kris smirked. He peeked into the room and saw Luhan ruffled Amber’s hair with affections.

 

When did she become so close to Luhan that she was actually calling him oppa and she didn’t even call the others that?

 

“Kris ge ge, what are you looking at?” Tao peeked into the room to see what Kris was looking at and the other EXO-M members joined into the queue as well.

 

Amber and Luhan was so immersed in their own rubik's cubes world that they didn't even notice the whole of EXO-M were staring at them in amusement.

 

“Woah, Luhan had already gotten so close with Amber?” Xiumin said.

 

“It must the Rubik's cubes that drew them closer…” Chen commented as he spotted the Luhan’s Rubik's cube on Amber’s hand.

 

Kris on the other hand was feeling something irking in him that he wanted to stop this from going any further. Without any much hesitation, he entered the room with a dry cough which successfully drawn both Amber’s and Luhan’s attention.

Amber who only found that she was extremely closed to Luhan when Kris came in, immediately jumped up from the bed and scratched her head in embarrassment.

 

“Erm… I will prepare the breakfast…” Amber said shyly as her eyes followed the god-like figure that was entering the room.

 

“Amber… I had already prepared them.” Luhan stood up as well.

 

“Arh? That was my job. How could you…”

 

“It’s the same, Amber.”

 

“Can the two of you just stop talking and go have your breakfast?” Kris said in annoyance as he stared at the two figures that was acting all so familiar with one another. There is some part of him telling him that he should avoid that scene. It’s weird as he is sure that no matter how close this two were, it's just none of his business.

 

“So sorry, Kris.” Amber bowed at him with apologies and went out of the room almost immediately.

 

“Can't you treat Amber properly? It’s not like she had done something wrong. You are the one who said that you are hiring her for us. Be nice to her.” Luhan said as he frowned at how Kris was treating Amber so badly.

 

*Kris seldom got angry. He was just being cold and less word, that’s all. But, why the hell did he get angry with Amber?*

 

Luhan shook his head as he took the Rubik's cubes that Amber was holding on just now and left the room.

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

Hi! How was the waking up scene?

Kris... Why you acting so cold to our Amber... 

And, Aww... Luhannie is so caring!

Anyway, comment|Subscribe|Support! All these are truly appreciated! ^^