Wish Twelve-- Caring cute brother, Luhan

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

“Why are you guys looking at us with that weird facial expression?” Xiumin asked as he munched a sandwich in his hand that he hadn’t finish while having breakfast in the dorm.

 

Once EXO-M entered SM’s practice room, for some reason every single one of them in the room stared at them like as if it’s the first time they had seen them.

 

“You guys were actually on time, I mean Kris hyung is actually on time?” Chanyeol got up from the floor and said in surprise.

 

“So, you guys were staring at us like we were alien because we were on time?” Chen raised an eyebrow.

 

“There is nothing as surprising as that.” Baekhyun added in and other EXO-K’s members nodded their heads, even their dance instructor agreed as well.

 

“You guys sounded like I’m the one who dragged on you guys.” Kris yawned.

 

As soon as he finished his sentence, all of them landed their eyes on him staring at him with a 'are-you-freaking-kidding-me' face.

 

“What?” Kris who didn’t manage to catch why they were staring at him asked.

 

“Hyung, I must say you are not dragging us because you are a fast learner. But, it is shocking to have you standing right here as early as 8:30am.” Chanyeol said as he hung his arm across Kris’s shoulder showing their close brotherhood.

 

“Well, thanks to our manager assistant. We were managed to be here on time.” Lay replied while dragging Amber who was hiding behind them so to introduce her to the rest of EXO-K’s member.

 

“Wait! I thought your manager assistant is a girl?” Kai scratched his head as he glanced at the boy with surprisingly good fashion sense in front of him who smiled awkwardly. He was really short, not muscular and definitely skinny for a grown up man actually.

 

Amber didn’t really got affected by what Kai commented since she had already been used to people mistaken her gender. She just couldn’t stand it when there are 12 and more people staring at her at the same time.

 

“Are you blind? Amber is of course a girl! Even Jaesuk sunbae could recognize her as a female and you young lad couldn’t? Shame on you!” Xiumin smacked on Kai’s head like a protective brother whose sister got insulted.

 

“MWO?!” All EXO-K’s member jaw dropped and glanced at Amber from head to toe trying to find anything that had related to girl. However, it’s a failure when their concepts of girls were those who wear and act like their sunbaes, SNSD and Boa.

 

“Uhmm… Can you guys stop staring at me like I’m some specimen? I know I dressed like a boy but I’m truly a female.” Amber scratched her head in embarrassment.

 

“We should practice now.” Kris pulled himself up from leaning on the wall and said as he noticed how Amber was being uncomfortable with all those staring games the curious boys had pulled.

 

After hearing Kris’s voice, everyone then finally pulled their attention from Amber and started gathered in their formations.

 

“When did hyung became so enthu in practices?” Sehun whispered to Luhan who was standing beside him.

 

“I’m not sure.” Luhan smiled and shrugged as his eyes drifted to Amber who got herself settled at the corner of the dance studio. Her eyes were staring at Kris on the other side of the room with admiration.

 

*She is a fan of Kris…* Luhan thought as he felt a little down because of that.

 

He slipped his hand into his pocket and realized that he had forgotten to pass the Rubik’s cube that he intended to give to Amber.

 

“Wait for a moment.” Luhan said to the dance instructor and he walked towards Amber with the Rubik’s cube in his hand.

 

Amber who was admiring Kris laid her eyes on Luhan who called for a pause.

“What's the matter?”

 

“I know you might be bored when time goes by. Maybe this can help you…” Luhan handed his Rubik’s cube into Amber’s hand and without waiting for any of her reactions, Luhan immediately ran back to his position.

 

“We can start now.” Luhan smiled at his group mates that were staring at him in confusion.

 

Amber stared at the Rubik’s cube in her hand and looked back at Luhan who was now starting to practice with EXO.

 

*This was the one that she saw in Luhan’s room… Aww… He is just so caring like a big brother! He even thought of how I might get bored. But he wouldn't know that I will not get bored when I could just stare at Kris the whole time...* Amber smiled as she thank him beneath her heart.

 

The practice had started and as much as she loved to play with the Rubik’s cube, she decided to watch them practice. Her eyes had never stopped staring at Kris from the start to the end. Even though Kris might look unenthusiastic and giving a straight face about everything, but it did give him a different shine from others. No wonder he was chosen to be in EXO and even the leader. He was way too matured compared to the other members.

 

* * *

 

“Arh… tiring...” The whole of EXO who had currently ended their practices immediately settled themselves on the ground around where Amber was sitting.

 

“Here are the cold towels for you guys.” Amber smiled and handled six towels she had prepared just now when she realized that their practice time was almost up to EXO-M. All of them were trying to catch their breathe as they gulped down endless mouthful of water.

 

“Noona! How about us?” Sehun pouted cutely at her when he realized that Amber was being such a caring noona towards EXO-M and they gotten nothing from her.

 

“Here is it!” Amber took out another container that was separate from the one that belonged to EXO-M and passed those towels to them.

 

“Awesome! Noona!! You, the best!” Sehun raised his thumbs up as he gladly took the towels from Amber as he started passing them to his hyung one by one.

 

“Amber noona… did you just solved this yourself?” Tao who caught the sight of a familiar Rubik’s cube beside Amber asked as he lifted it up.

 

“Arh… yes…” Amber blushed as she scratched the side of her neck. She didn't realized she was able to solve it so quickly and she must say she was proud of it.

 

“WAH!! Luhan ge! You found yourself a competitor! Amber noona is a freaking genius like you!!” Tao exclaimed as he stared at the silver boxy object that looked insanely complicated to solve.

 

Everyone gasped at how talented Amber was in this. They thought that the only person they know who played and solved all these box-like puzzle was only Luhan. Well, they never understood the logic of solving it and of course in their eyes, Luhan was a genius since he could easily solved that thing in less than 2 mintues.

 

“That’s awesome, Amber.” Luhan smiled as he took his Rubik’s cube from Tao's hand and gave it a quick glance before placing it into Amber’s hand and continued, “For you.”

 

Now, this sentence that Luhan had said earned another gasped from everyone even Kris. It’s surprising as everyone knows that Luhan treasured all his Rubik’s cubes like his babies. They were like his soul mates and they never knew that he would let off his favourite soul mate to someone he met for barely a day.

 

“No… no way. Luhan oppa-”

 

“LUHAN OPPA!!” Before Amber could continue with her sentence, almost all of them exclaimed together like as if they were saying their introduction phrase, ‘We are one.’

 

Kris frowned immediately at the word, ‘oppa’ again. He was already not having a pleasant mood because he woke up too early and now this. He was not sure why he was feeling this way but he knew that he didn’t like it at all.  

 

*Why is Luhan treating her so well? He had been treating her way too good for god’s sake.*

 

“Why? What’s wrong with that? I called manager, oppa too…” Amber stared widely at the whole of EXO who were staring at her in shock.

 

“Yah… Luhan hyung, you are acting way too fast!” Chen elbowed Luhan and raised his eyebrow.

 

“W-“ When Luhan was about to defend himself, their manager came into the room.

 

“I heard Amber calling me…” Hyun Kyun, EXO-M’s manager came in and disrupted their conversation.

 

“Annyeong, manager hyung!” Everyone stood up and greeted their manager who walked in the room as usual when their schedule ended.

 

“Well! Well! I guess we could proceed with our next schedule then.” Manager clapped his hand and initiated the members to start getting up and proceed with the company’s annual year-end photoshoot that would be used for idol merchandises.

 

 

* * *

 

“Amber, you will be coming with us right?” Chanyeol patted on Amber’s shoulder with his amazingly bright smile. Well, what do you expect from the happy virus of EXO?

 

Amber who was packing up the stuff and her bag that contained some snacks and honey water that she had prepared for the group turned and looked at Chanyeol.

“Yes. I’m their assistant, of course I will be there.” Amber nodded her head as she continued to pack her stuff.

 

“Wah… it must be heavy bringing so many things, let me take some of them.” Chanyeol stared at the amount of things she had prepared. Their manager had never bring so many things and never did he notice any of the managers from their sunbaes actually carried so many things with him or her like what she did. 

 

“Chanyeol, hurry up!” Baekhyun shouted for the boy.

 

“You should go first. I can manage it well.” Amber pushed Chanyeol lightly.

 

"No! I can't let you carry so many things!" Chanyeol insisted.

 

"I'm okay, Chanyeol-shi. I'm used to this when I worked in factories previously. I'm strong you know!" Amber shook her head as she pushed him again.

 

"But... Are you sure..." Chanyeol frowned.

 

“Go before they started whining.” Kris who was staring at the scene walked toward them and snatched the bag away from Chanyeol then carried it behind his back in a swift move.

 

Chanyeol gasped at Kris but did not argue any further. He took a quick glance at Amber and his hyung then quickly rushed to Baekhyun who was calling him for countless of time.

Amber looked at Kris in shock, as she never thought that he would initiate to help her. Neither did she thought that Chanyeol would help as well since he only met her today.

 

“Er-er… I can take care of it. You should rest in the car before the photoshoot… you know…” Amber stuttered as she tried to stop her heart from beating hard when she realized Kris was packing the stuff for her.

 

As soon as she finished her sentence, Kris looked up at her and stared into her eyes. This made Amber shut immediately and quickly broke the eye contact.

 

*God. Kris! Can’t you just stop staring at me with those eyes? I might suffer from heart attack soon. It’s so hard to resist and act as unaffected when you are staring at me like that…*

 

Amber swallowed her saliva as she started busily packing the stuff behind her so that she could escape from his stare.

 

*Why are you being so independent? How on earth are you going to carry all this things with you?* Kris frowned as he stared at the busy Amber. Her cheek had some dirt on it and she didn't notice it at all.

 

Suddenly, Kris grabbed onto her wrist and spun her around. His face was so closed to Amber that she could even feel his breathe on her face and smelled the familiar fresh laundry and mint from him. This made her blushed further. Her body was stiff and she didn’t dare to move a bit. Her eyes stared widely at Kris’s flawless face waiting for him to say something.

 

His thumb rubbed her cheeks and smirked, “You have dirt on your cheek.”

 

“Mwo?” Amber quickly brushed her cheek with the back of her palm. Before she could asked further, Kris already gotten up and took almost all the heavy things that she was supposed to carry with him leaving her behind with only her own bag.

 

Amber stared at the back view of handsome man who made her heart go crazy.

 

*He is weird… First he acted warm and kind during the Christmas then he turned cold and arrogant. Now he became caring once again… What was he thinking seriously…*

 

Amber scratched her head as she frowned.

 

“Amber! Aren’t coming already?” EXO’s manager came into the room to search for Amber since everyone was waiting for her.

 

“Arh! So sorry! Let’s set off already!” Amber apologized as she rushed towards manager oppa and left the studio with him.

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

Hi Krisber shippers!

Hope you like the little moment of the Kris and Amber at the end.

Comment and subscribe, will you? ^^