Wish Ten-- The Childish Trio

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

Amber went straight into the toilet after getting her toiletries so to get herself washed up. After brushing her teeth, she was wondering where she should place her toothbrush in. The whole basin was neatly placed with six toothbrushes in 6 cups. So, in the end she decided to just pushed all them to another side leaving a small space for her cup to fit in.

She still couldn’t believe that she is actually living with these six boys, which all fan girls would die to take her place. She smiled to herself and decided to have a morning bath as usual. She hung her clothes nicely on the rail and then closed the door with a swift move.

 

7:00am

 

Luhan opened up his eyes feeling really refreshed. Well, even if he has a tough training till late midnight, his body clock will automatically wakes him up at 7am. Everyone named him the group’s alarm clock as he never fails to wake up on time.

Without hesitation, he slowly and carefully stepped out of the room not waking Chen and Kris up. He had totally forgotten that other than the six of them, Amber is also living with him. As usual, he went straight to the toilet like he always did. As blur as he is, he was unaware that the toilet was occupied and he reached out to the sliding door handle and was intending to pull it. At the very same moment, the door magically slides open without Luhan even touching the handle.

 

Amber on the other side who didn’t notice Luhan was standing outside slides the door open and stepped forward, which in turn bummed onto a warm chest making her gasped in shock and the next second she was falling backwards because of the sudden strong crashing of both bodies. Luhan who withdrew himself from an unclear state then realized who had crashed into him. He immediately reached out his hand and grab onto Amber’s waist preventing her from falling to the wet ground.

 

AWKWARD.

 

It was the only word that came into Amber’s mind when her eyes stared widely at Luhan who had his face few inches away from hers. Her heart went racing non-stop and her face automatically turned red as she felt his breathe on her face.

 

“S-sorry… I didn’t know you were outside…” Amber immediately escaped from Luhan and kept a decent distance away from him. Her head was hung low as she tried to calm herself down.

 

Luhan on the other hand was still in the mid of dazing after having an unintended close contact with the only girl in the dorm.

 

* She smells like peach… So sweet… and she look so cute with her hair down and wet…*

 

“Hey. Are you alright?” Amber waved her hands in front of him tilting her head cutely while looking at him.

 

He blushed knowing that he was spacing out because he was actually mesmerized by how feminine and cute she was now.

 

“Yeah. I’m sorry…” Luhan scratched his head giving an awkward laugh.

 

“You want to use the toilet right? Here you go…” Amber nodded lightly as she stepped out of the bathroom letting Luhan in.

 

“Uhm… thanks.” Luhan nodded his head and giving his usual cute smile. When he was about to close the door in order to calm his racing heart secretly in the bathroom, Amber called him making him turned and looked at her.

 

“Er…Luhan...shi?” She was hesitating whether she should call him ‘oppa’ or not since the two of them were not yet acquainted enough to call him that.

 

“Call me ‘ge ge’ or ‘oppa’ like my group members.” He beamed.

 

“Oh, okay… Luhan o-oppa…” She scratched her head shyly as she continued again, “Thank you for your pillow and blanket…” After bowing to him, she immediately escaped away from the toilet not even letting Luhan to react.

 

For some reason, hearing Amber calling him oppa makes him feel more than just being happy. ‘Oppa’ just meant the same meaning as ‘ge ge’ which is when a younger called an elder brother as a basic respect. But, in Korea… Oppa was used so commonly that even girls called their boyfriends, ‘Oppa’.

 

*Gosh! Luhan, what are you thinking about? No, I need to take a bath to clear my stupid mind! But… how did Amber knew that I’m the one who gave her the pillow and she said, ‘Thank you for your pillow and blanket.’ I didn’t bring her blanket at all… Could it be Kris? Since that blanket belonged to him…*

 

Luhan frowned as he shook his head and sighed.

 

(Amber’s POV)

That was really embarrassing. I mean it’s not my first time being so close to any guy since I’m actually living with my 3 brothers but there is still a different. But, Luhan is definitely a really good brother. I always wished that I have an older brother that will take care of me and now I’m happy that I actually get to experience it now…

I smiled like a silly girl while packing all the documents on the living room's table back to the room together with the blanket and pillow. I looked at the wall clock and realized that it’s already 7:15. I think I should start waking the other members now. Who should I call first? Maybe, I should start with Tao’s room before approaching the hardest challenge.

 

I knocked onto their door in courtesy even though I know that 95% probability is that they will not open the door. Okay, maybe Luhan oppa will be that 5% probability if I knocked onto his room since he surprisingly could wake up so early. I tried twisting the brass doorknob and the door clicked opened instantly. The room was slightly lit up by the sunlight passing through the shear curtain. It was cold in the morning but the room was rather warm and at the big bed laid 3 big boys covering up themselves fully with their blankets.

 

I stepped towards the first person that slept at the corner and tilted my head to one side to see who was that. I carefully reached out to his blanket and slightly pulled down to see his face and the figure belonged to Xiumin. He was pouting cutely as he stirred a bit because I had pulled down the blanket that was covering his face.

 

“Erm.. X-Xiumin shi… time to wake up…” I said softly as I shook his body to wake him.

 

“Huh… Baozi… I want my Baozi… don’t you dare steal it from me…” Xiumin frowned and pouted his glossy lips as he mumbered.

 

I chuckled at the elder not believing that this man here is the eldest in EXO. He is dreaming of food even in his dreams?

 

When I was about to shake him again, a pillow magically threw from the other side of the bed and landed straight onto Xiumin’s head causing me to gasp and hide away immediately. The next second, Xiumin was already awake scratching his head which was just being attacked by the random pillow that flew from where Lay was lying.

 

“Stop blubbering about food, Baozi.” Lay said as he sat up looking tired and yawned.

 

“You are… Oh hi, Amber!” Xiumin who seemed to be careless about how his dongsaeng was treating him without respect finally realized I was looking at them in amazed.

 

“Amber?” Another blur voice could be heard and the man stirred finally revealing his head from the blanket. So, the voice belonged to Tao.

 

He ruffled his messy hair and sat up as well which causes the blanket that was covering him slipped downwards revealing his bare chest. I stared widely at the gorgeous scene in front of me which made me blushed immediately.

 

“Yah! Cover your body! Don’t you see there is a girl here?!” Xiumin slapped the maknae’s chest and complained.

 

“KYAHHH!” The next second, a loud squeal came coming out from Tao’s mouth as he started ‘ransacking’ the whole bed trying to find something.

 

“Hell you, Tao! Amber should be the one screaming and not you!” Lay face-palmed.

 

I turned and reached out to the clothing rail to get a random shirt that was hanging there and then threw it to Tao. “Erm… wear this first… It’s cold, be careful not to be sick…and… time to wake up, you guys have a schedule at 8:30am.”

 

 

* * *

 

 

As soon as she ended her sentence, Amber quickly slammed their door after rushing out of their room.

 

*Amber… why are you blushing because of that… It’s not like this is your first time seeing a man’s bare chest… Your brothers always do that in front of you! You should be oblivious by now.*

 

“What happened? I heard screaming just now… and what’s with your red face?” Luhan who was drying his hair with a towel on one hand asked as he waved his the other hand across Amber's face.

 

“D-don’t tell me you saw Tao’s…Oh right, it’s my fault that I didn’t tell you that Tao always sleep without a shirt on.” Luhan frowned and cursed himself lightly as he had forgotten the upmost important thing.

 

“Oh no. It’s all right… I had been used to that.” Amber shook her head and hands.

 

“Huh?” Luhan looked at her in confused. What did she meant by she was used to that. She meant she had seen a lot?

 

“No! Not what you are thinking… I meant my brothers always been doing this…” She panickly explained to him.

 

“Ah… alright. I will wake Chen and maybe Kris up for you.” Luhan volunteered.

 

“Sure. Then I will make breakfast for you guys.” Amber nodded her head feeling relieved that Luhan was willing to help her up in waking the other two up. Although she didn’t have much hope that Kris will wake up as well since manager oppa already repeated countless of times that Kris is a HEAVY SLEEPER and hard to wake. Beside that she was rather amazed and surprised that all of them are easy to wake. She thought that she might need to make an effort in calling them.

 

The 3 boys who had just waked up were now fighting over who is going to use the toilet first.

 

“YAH! I’m the eldest! I should use the toilet first!” Xiumin pulled Lay’s collar stopping him from entering the toilet.

 

“No way! I’m the maknae, you guys should take care of me and let me use it first.” Tao squeezed in between the two of them.

 

“That’s nonsense!” Both Lay and Xiumin shouted together.

 

They were blabbering on and on like there is no tomorrow until Amber gave a dry cough behind them. All 3 of them immediately stopped their argument and turned to look at her.

 

“Noona! This is a right time for you to be here. Who do you think should use the toilet.” Tao jumped in front of her and looked at her in his cute and big eyes which had proved effectively by Kris ge ge when he used it.

 

“Uhmm…I think the one who woke up first should use the toilet?” Amber shrugged.

 

“YESH! I’m the one who woke up first!” Xiumin punched his fist in air as he turned and entered the toilet but Lay caught onto his collar.

 

“I’m the one who woke up way before you. If not how on earth I’m able to aim the pillow at you when you sleep talk?” Lay raised his eyebrow and entered the bathroom in one swift move and the next second the door was shut right in front of their faces earning constant knocking on the bathroom door by Tao and Xiumin who complained it was unfair.

 

Amber shook her head looking at how childish these boys were.

 

“They are always like that. This scene had been repeating itself every single morning… But, thank god you make the whole situation stop in no time.” Chen who had his messy hair walked towards me with his arm wrapped across my shoulder.

 

“Ermm… that was nothing. Anyway, what do you want to eat for breakfast?” Amber asked.

 

“Anything. Actually all of us are not picky but do avoid putting onions into Kris’s food. He will shoot you cold glares if you do.” Chen smiled as he hummed a random song while seated on a random chair waiting for his turn to the bathroom.

 

“Okay.” Amber nodded her head as she head towards the fridge to look for available ingredients.

 

“Hey, Luhan hyung… Did you fail to call Kris hyung up again?” Chen turned and looked at Luhan who entered the kitchen as well.

 

“I’m used to this. If Kris happened to wake up to my call, the earth must be turning upside down.” Luhan chuckled as he walked towards Amber who at the fridge looking at what she was able to use for the breakfast.

 

“I guess you have to make a try, Amber. Maybe you are the one who is able to wake our leader up.” Luhan bent down to the same height as Amber who was concentrating on thinking what to cook and whispered into her ears making her shrugged and hide her neck between her shoulders because of the ticklish feeling by Luhan’s breathe.

 

“I-I will try… After all it’s my job.” Amber stuttered as she escaped from Luhan and bowed to him.

 

“There is no need to be formal to us, Amber. No bowing is allowed.” Chen chuckled at how Amber reacted at Luhan’s sudden intimate actions.

 

“Hyung, I’m just curious. You seldom become so close to any other girls… but you seemed to actually cared a lot for our manager’s assistance.” Chen asked as he remembered how hyung actually brought milk for Amber.

 

Nobody would really thought about whether she could sleep properly or not. But, Luhan hyung actually thought of it. Even though, he knew that hyung is always the most caring hyung among EXO’s member aside from Suho hyung. But, It’s just rare for him to care for others accept for them and this person only stayed with them for less then 24 hours and happened to be a girl as well. As much as Amber dressed totally like a boy, but the way Amber getting shy easily because of the close contact with them tells that being boyish was just an image that she portrayed and not her true self.

 

“I’m not sure… I’m just doing what my heart is telling me to do. That’s all.” Luhan shrugged as he started taking out the ingredients that he could found in the refrigerator.

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! Thank you guys for those who read 'Prank you till Love starts'!

I just love the comments you guys gave! ^^

Anyway, here another update for you people. I think I would be updating once again this week with Amber waking up Kris. Heehee~~