Wish Nine-- Why was he bothered?

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

In the middle of the night when every member of EXO-M was enjoying their sleep, Amber was moving her body side to side. She found herself unable to sleep even though she had drank the warm milk that Luhan had gave her. The room was perfectly fine with the refreshing smell like fresh laundry but it doesn't seem to make Amber feel sleepy.

She walked out of the room with the empty glass and decided to wash it. After washing and drying the glass clean, she settled herself on the sofa that was placed facing backwards of the three rooms. She took out her phone and stared at the wallpaper of her phone that was the photo of her three cute brothers and her. When she was about to keep her phone, it buzzed which surprised Amber.

 

The caller was from Jeongmin.

 

She immediately answered it with a bright smile.

“Hey, Jeongmin…Why are you not asleep?”

 

“Noona, I thought you were asleep already… it’s so late right now.” Jeongmin said softly.

 

“Don’t worry about me. What about you? You do have school don’t you?”

 

“I’m going to study a bit more before sleeping… I just wanna call and check if noona was alright in an all boys dorm.”

 

“They were all very nice to communicate…” except for one, “don’t worry too much. Now, go to sleep will you? Take care of yourselves and the other two when I’m not around.”

 

At the mean time while Amber was having a warm chat with her brother, Kris who couldn’t sleep as well came out of the room.

 

* Why dafuq did I volunteered to squeeze with two people in a room when I have my own bed? *

 

And he knew it’s all because of Amber. The girl who he admired and made an instant decision without thinking about what’s gonna be the sacrifice when she live with them.

He walked out of the room while doing neck exercises and he heard soft chuckles from the sofa. He turned and looked at the head that was leaning against the soft cushion and raised an eyebrow.

 

* Why is she here when she had a whole big bed for herself? She couldn’t sleep as well? *

 

“Jeongmin… please, you do not need to sound like a granny, I know how to take care of myself, okay? Don’t forget I’m a taekwondo black belt. Nobody is going to lay his hands on me. That’s why dressing like a tomboy is the best!” Amber whispered as she face-palmed shaking her head at the same time feeling helpless at how her brother being too protective towards her.

 

Kris was leaning against the wall watching her quietly. He didn't know what his feeling towards this girl right now. She is such an independent girl and from what he heard from her conversation, she must have thought that dressing tomboyish would make her life easier?

 

This made him admire her even more. Normal girls would want to dress herself well in front of everybody, especially when she is going to face her idol. But, she acted really NORMALLY, too normally in front of him. Did she really claim that he was her ideal type of man earlier on?

 

* Tsk. Kris, when did you even be disturbed by anything that was none of your business? I should just go back and sleep. *

 

He shook his head and headed back to his room closing the door silently leaving Amber her own space to chat with her brother.

 

“Alright, I’m tired… Jeongmin. You should go to sleep! Thank you for talking to me….” Amber faked her yawn so to end the conversation forcing her brother to sleep.

 

“Take care, noona and sleep well! Goodnight.” Jeongmin finally decided to let his noona off by ending their conversation.

 

Amber left her phone on the side table and went back to the room to get all the documents that manager oppa had gave her so that she could study it while waiting for herself to feel sleepy.

The clock was ticking and it’s almost reaching 2:15 am. The night was calm and silent when Amber finally found herself yawning constantly and her eyelids were heavy. Before she knew it, she was already lying back on the sofa sleeping soundly with the documents still in her hands.

 

Kris on the other hand couldn’t sleep as well decided to just come out of the room to check on Amber since he didn’t hear any sound of door closing from his room. He stepped out of the room and to his surprise; Amber was sleeping calmly on the sofa. There were documents neatly placed on the table and another set on her hands.

He automatically went into his room and gotten the blanket then tugged her in it after lying her down properly on the sofa. He took away the document from her hand gently and placed it together with the other documents.

 

“There is a big bed waiting for you, yet you decided to sleep on a sofa? Pabo.” He whispered as he shook his head and left the living room not forgetting to off the lights.

 

Not long after when Kris went back to sleep which he finally managed to sleep deeply, Luhan walked out of the room looking blur as he clumsily walked into the toilet. As he was about to enter his room again, he heard a mumble of words that gave him a shock out of his life. He went towards the sofa where the mumbles came and saw Amber cuddled like a prawn.

 

“Amber…” He whispered, but she showed no sign of waking up.

 

“Jeongmin… Minwoo… Hyungseong arhh…” Luhan could hear her mumbles this time. His heart softened immediately and decided to not wake her up. He went back into his room and gotten one of his pillows and went back to where Amber was so to place it under her head giving her more comfort. Amber stirred a bit and smiled as if she was satisfied with the comfort brought by the pillow and then went deeply asleep.

 

“Sweet dreams.” Luhan smiled and went back to his room again.

 

* * *

 

(Amber’s POV)

I lost my mind, when you walked into my sight,

The world surrounding only you became slow motion…

Please tell me if this is what love is like

 

A familiar ringtone could be heard which I immediately shoot up from my lying position and sat up. I looked around the place and found myself in a total stranger place.

 

“Arh… right, this is EXO-M’s dorm…” I mumbled as I start to search for the phone so to stop the alarm.

As soon as I found my phone, I immediately stopped the alarm so that it wouldn’t disturb the others from having their precious sleep. The time now is 6:30 in the morning and I decided to lie back to the sofa for a moment before getting ready to face the biggest challenge. Waking EXO-M, especially Kris up.

 

* Arh… so warm and comfortable… I didn't know that sleeping in sofa was actually this comfortable. *

 

Wait, I don't think I did brought out the blanket together with me yesterday… The natural with mint scent from the blanket reminded me of Kris...

 

* Did he brought it out for me? * I thought but immediately shook the thought off, * No, definitely not… He wouldn't do such things after having me occupying his room and all those warnings he gave me yesterday… But who? * 

 

The pillow… I took the pillow and looked at it in curious. Where the hell did this two came out of nowhere? The pillow smelled different from the blanket. It smelled like… honey?

 

I observed the pillow carefully then I realized there is embroidery that says, Luhan. I swear fans must have given this to him… if not why did his pillow have his name.

 

* Wait… so this must had been Luhan who brought it out for me? * Thinking of which, I immediately broaden my smile and hugged the pillow.

 

He is definitely a caring big brother! He is cute, sweet and caring… Aww… He is like Honey senpai from Ouran High School!

I chuckled and smiled to myself as I thought of the comparison between the two. They do seemed alike when thinking that he smelled like honey as well...

 

* Oh gosh, stop this Amber! You are so... weird! *

 

I hit my own head so to get rid of the random thoughts I had and immediately stood up after deciding to thank him later on. I looked at the wall clock and it showed 6:45am.

 

*Maybe, time to get ready to face my challenge? Fighting, Amber! You can do it!!*

 

I smiled as I punched my fist in the air and got out of the sofa to wash my tired spirit away so to welcome a brand new day.

 

❉ ❉ ❉