Wish One-- Christmas Night Mission: Grant a Wish

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh...

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

Christmas carols could be heard from the shops along the Gangnam Street. The place was fully lit up with different colours of lightings that gave the whole place warmth even though the weather was extremely cold. Young couples filled up the street and almost all of them actually gathered around this particular empty space of a huge plaza. A 10 storey high well decorated Christmas tree was located there and that was not the only reason why it’s so popular, but it’s because a Christmas special programme was taking place there and the MC of the programme happened to be the Korea famous comedic star, Yoo Jae Suk!

 

“Annyeong! Merry Christmas!! I’m here to film an outdoor Christmas programme, “Tell me your wish!”. I’m Yoo Jae Suk and I’m really excited to be right here in Gangnam Street giving luck to the 1225th girl out there! Omo! I feel like I’m some lucky charm to the girls out there! Anyway... I had checked the list right now, and we are currently interviewing the 1224th girl and the last one we are going to interview will be given a chance to fulfill her wish!”

 

Jae Suk’s voice could be heard from the far end of the plaza and there parked a black van. Total of seven guys were sitting in it, watching the live programme that was happening not far away.

 

“Omo! Kris, the interesting part of the show is starting and they’re going to interview the 1225th lady! I wonder who will be the lucky girl that will get her wish granted by you! Kyaa! So excited and nervous!” Xiu min popped his head in the middle of Kris and Luhan and said cheerfully with his big eyes staring on to the small screen.

 

“It’s not you who is going to take this job, of course you are happy!” Kris folded his arms and said unhappily.

 

“Buing buing! Ge ge! Don’t be so sad! It’s Christmas!” Tao made his usual cute panda face, hoping to cheer their leader up.

 

“Araso! But, I just can’t stand why is our manager giving me such ridiculous task.” Kris shook his head and mumbled.

 

“I heard that, Kris.” Their manager who sat on the front seat turned and looked at Kris.

 

“It’s ment to let you hear. Why are you giving me this task?”

 

“Of course to increase EXO’s popularity! A lot of the girls out there wished that it would be you! Oh well, our KRIS leader, what you are unhappy about?” Their manager replied.

 

Pssh! What grant a lucky girl a wish? That’s totally nonsense! They think that me Kris, is a Santa?! Do I look like I’m carrying a big ball in my stomach? Do I seem hairy with big white beard on my chin?! God! What was wrong with my life? I just wanted to be a star, not a ‘mass lover’.

 

“Unhappy? Of course, I’m unhappy! What if she is a scary fan girl who requested me to marry her or one nightstand? Am I supposed to agree with it?” Kris rolled his eyes.

 

“Eh!!!! No way! Kris ge ge is mine!!!” Tao immediately pushed Xiumin aside and popped his head in between Luhan and Kris then pouted.

 

“Hey, boys! Calm down! Come on, the production team insisted on not revealing the wish granter therefore, the girl they’re going to interview will not wish for something that is too intimidating. Furthermore, do you think our director, Lee Soo Man will allow such things?” Manager explained.

 

“Kris, don’t worry alright!” Luhan smiled and patted Kris’s shoulders.

 

“Furthermore, if you really can’t accept the wish the girl had wished for, then you just have to treat this whole programme as an entertainment and you only have to give her the Christmas present that the production team had prepared. I believe the girl will definitely be infatuated by you.” The manager smiled and turned back again.

 

“Mwo?! That is cheating! You people are treating the audience like an idiot! There are so many rules in wishing then what for telling them that you can grant them ANY wish.” Kris shook his head and glance at the small television that had a focus on the back view of the short hair girl. She was wearing a red jacket and he could see that this girl was really cold. She did not wear any gloves or earmuffs! What was she doing on the street wearing so little when the weather was so freezing cold!?

 

“Hey! We were trying to protect you! Kris!” Manager blocked my view as he turned around again.

 

“Protect me? Then why did you accept this task?”

 

“Leader shii… I said it’s to increase you guys popularity!” Their manager sighed again. Kris is the one that is hard to deal with. He is supposed to be their manager and Kris seldom call him hyung! Oh well, forget it… he was always the tough one.

 

When their manager turned back and faced the front, Kris continued to watch the television and the girl that was wearing in red was now facing the camera looking shocked and scared at the same time. Her face was pale and her cheeks were red for some reason. She had an extremely short hair and she was different from the Korean girls out there who put on make-ups, wearing skirts and heels. 

She was plain… and tomboyish. But her long eyelashes and cute cheeks could easily tell off that she is a girl. Yoo Jae Suk sunbae had started chatting with the boyish girl who looked totally lost and confused. 

*This must be her first time being featured on TV, of course she would not know how to react.* Kris thought.

 

“Gege! Don’t you think this girl is kind of cute even though she looks boyish?” Chen said while still staring at the girl who is now forcing her smile.

 

“True much! We had seen too many pretty girls in the industry, now that such a plain girl came really sparks an interest.” Luhan commented while gluing his eyes on the television as well.

 

“Now, hopefully she won’t ask for something that is too ridiculous.” Tao replied while pouting his lips.

 

“I guess she won’t.” Xiumin said as he busily pinching his favourite food and eating it with all concentration.

 

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

 

Annyeong! It's officially 2nd Dec! 

Well, first of all... thank you for subscribing and I hope this is up to what you are expecting from this story for now...

Hehe! Anyway, as I said before, it's my birthday and sadly... I'm gonna spend my birthday doing project...

Well, well... How I wish Kris can come into my dream and wish me a Happy Birthday. HAHA! 

Do comment k? ^^