Wish Twenty Three-- Tao's great idea

It all started on KRISTMAS!

❉ ❉ ❉

-Saturday night-

“B-O-R-I-N-G… boring boring… boring…” Xiumin started reciting the word ever since EXOM settled down on sofa watching random music shows. The channel was changing constantly as there were not many interesting shows for them to get interested.

 

“Just stop being like a monk! I already had enough of that whenever we sang MAMA!” Lay threw a pillow on Xiumin and rolled his eyes.

 

“If only Amber is here. She always had a lot to say and keep us entertain.” Chen said while slouching on the floor with Xiumin who was laying flat on his stomach.

 

“What is Tao doing?” Chen asked.

 

“Occupied with his Hitman Reborn’s episodes.” Lay replied while pressing onto the remote controller.

 

“Say the one who didn’t want Amber to leave the house in the first place and now he totally immersed himself in his anime.” Chen raised his eyebrow as he looked at Tao who was staring into the computer screen so intensely that his eyes were gonna pop out.

 

“What so interesting about that anime? I only knew that ‘Hibari Kyoya’ who loves violent and harassing random students in the high school. One thing that always amazed me was his un-droppable coat. It always stays intact to his shoulders no matter how hard he whipped the asses of the students. It's like as if he had super glued it to him. Oh yah, and the weird little yellow pet bird that looked like 'PIYO', who sings the school song. I simply don't get why it's so popular.” Xiumin propped up his chin with his fist as he asked.

 

“You sounded like you were really interested.” Lay simply replied and others just chuckled.

 

“Well, our Tao is still a young boy. You can’t stop him from loving animes.” Luhan commented.

 

Slowly, all of them remained silent and Lay finally settled with a family drama. All of them decided to just watch the show quietly when Tao suddenly shouted disturbing the well appreciate silence.

 

“GUYS!! LETS GO FOR THE LAST DAY OF ANIME FEST TOMORROW!!!!!”

 

Every single member of EXOM who were sitting in front of the television turned to look at Tao like he was an alien.

 

“What?” Tao tilted his head and asked cutely, totally oblivious of the fact that his teammates were very not found of his idea.

 

“You got to be kidding me.” Chen broke the awkward silence.

 

“I’m not kidding you. Lets just spend our precious rest on something fun and exciting! Furthermore, Baekhyun hyung gonna join too!” Tao shouted excitedly.

 

"As you said, it's precious rest. What makes you think that I'm gonna join your stupid idea." Lay gave a disgusted face.

 

"Lay gege, you should come out of the safety zone and try something new. Or else you gonna regret when you are old." Tao adviced.

 

“Count me out, guys.” Xiumin said in disinterest.

 

“Me too!” Lay said.

 

“Me three.” Chen quickly opted.

 

“Hey! You guys are no fun! Luhan ge and Kris ge, are you guys coming with me?” Tao blink his eyes as he gave his usual aegyo.

 

“Uhmmm…” Luhan tried to look away, while Kris remained his straight face.

 

“Wait till Amber noona promise to go with me, I’m sure you guys will follow!” Tao took out his phone and contacted his noona.

 

It’s true that if Amber is going, Luhan will definitely follow, Kris who had no interest couldn’t just leave Luhan with Amber and furthermore, it’s Tao who pleaded him. If EXOM’s leader is going, Chen and Xiumin had no reason to stay at home since it would be bored. Lay even though hated the idea too will follow as well.

 

“I doubt that, Tao. I doubt that.” Even though all of them doubted whether Amber would agree to his crazy obsession with anime but there is a decent percentage that Amber would agree to him considering he was the youngest. Therefore, everyone perked up to eavesdrop on their conversation.

 

“Noona! Are you free tomorrow?” Tao spoke as he took a glance at his fellow members and caught them looking at him. He smirked as he happily converse with Amber.

 

“Ah… JINJA!!??” Tao’s eyes were disappointed at first but suddenly brightened up which caused the other EXOM’s members to stared at him more intensely.

 

“Ani… I’m just you know excited for tomorrow.” Tao explained.

 

All the other members were dying to know what the two of them had been chatting about.

 

Amber couldn’t have agreed to Tao’s idea, could she?

 

“Alright, bye noona!” Tao said with a wide smile as he playfully raised an eyebrow at his fellow teammates.

 

“Guess what? Noona.is.going.to.be.there!” Tao punched his fist into the air while Chen and Lay faced palm, Xiumin jaw dropped, Luhan and Kris doesn’t seemed affected like they had expected it to happen.

 

“Noona must be out of her mind.”

 

“So, guys… are you going to come with me?” Tao gave a wide grin.

 

“One problem, Tao. One extremely huge problem. If it’s an anime fest then there would be a lot, I mean a lot of youths. What if they recognize us? You don’t want us to be chased by fans, do you?” Luhan reminded him.

 

“Who will think that EXOM gonna attend an animefest? I bet our sasaeng fans will not plan their ambush there and of course, we are going there with disguise. It’s anime fest after all!” Tao grinned playfully like he had some evil plans in mind.

 

“Don't you dare, Tao! Don’t you dare!” Lay pointed his forefinger at him as soon as he realized what Tao was planning.

 

“It would be totally fun!!!” Tao winked at them totally ignored Lay's deathly stares as he started calling Baekhyun to discuss about tomorrow’s event leaving the 5 elders groaning in dissatisfactions.

 

“Seriously… are we really going to follow our maknae’s idea?” Xiumin pouted with a frown.

 

“I don't know, but, do you guys have better suggestions for tomorrow than joining Tao for his adventure.” Chen shrugged.

 

“Think on the brighter side, Amber is following us as well.” Luhan smiled. He couldn’t wait to see her again. He was already missing her today.

 

Kris who heard what Luhan was saying, glanced at the baby face elder that was smiling to himself in quite a silly way.

 

‘Was he that happy to see Amber?’ Kris thought.

He too couldn’t deny that he was actually looking forward to meeting Amber after having her not by his side for a day, but seeing Luhan getting all excited and happy to see Amber was irking him much. Wait, why is he feeling annoyed anyway, it’s not like Amber was his property or was her his?

 

‘, what the heck am I thinking.’ Kris couldn’t help but face palming himself in his mind.

 

He slipped into his pockets and took out the handkerchief he had found in his room/Amber’s room today. He had been locking himself in the room, ransacking the whole place and lying to that he was sleeping just to find this small piece of handkerchief that was abandoned in one of the corner of his drawers. He was sure that the handkerchief was Amber’s since he didn’t own any of it. He didn’t know why he was desperately finding it but he felt contented to know that he actually kept it well. Maybe, by finding this handkerchief, it proved that he had once saved Amber before and that she was somehow connected to him.

 

“Kris hyung, you are staring at the handkerchief like a love sick fool.” Lay commented suddenly which made all the others turned to look at him curiously.

 

“Kris hyung, did some girl gave you that?!” Chen asked.

 

“Fan girl.” Kris quickly hid his emotion back and returned to his old self by giving a straight face again. Well, he didn't lie at all, Amber was his fan girl wasn't it?

 

“Fan girl? Kris hyung actually giving a second look at a fan girl’s gift? Wow! Just wow!” Xiumin commented.

 

Luhan and Lay didn’t really quite convinced since they were sitting closer to Kris and they had a closer looked at the handkerchief. It seemed quite old and used to be a fan girl’s gift, but which girl would give that to him? Ex-girlfriend?

 

Definitely not.

 

Both of them shook their head and continued to watch the drama that had been on going for quite some time.

 

* * *

 

(Amber’s POV)

 

“Noona, you should just go and have fun with the EXOM’s boys you know… I can just tell the manager that you couldn’t make it and ask him to find someone to replace me.” Hyunseong who was having a high fever said weakly with his hoarse voice.

 

“It’s alright, it’s weekend and the pay is double up. It’s a good opportunity to earn extra cash. We need it, you see.” I said as I replaced another towel from Hyunseong’s forehead.

 

“But, you should rest and have fun. It had been a long long time ever since you go out and have fun with your friends. Furthermore, you are earning enough ever since you worked as EXOM’s manager assistant.” He frowned.

 

“Hyunseong arh… Money is never enough. I don’t want us to live in underground any more. Now, my goal was to earn more money for future.”

 

“But…”

 

“Shh… Just rest okay!” I silent Hyunseong so that he wouldn’t nag at me anymore. Even though, it’s sad to turn down Tao’s offer and going out with EXOM, especially Kris, but earning extra cash was much more important. Besides, EXO can bond together without anyone disturbing them. 

I tried convincing myself and nodded my head.

“So… I’m gonna cosplay as who?” I mumbled as I looked at the outfit that was brought back by Hyunseong. A red coloured vest with golden buttons. Blue denim shorts that was kind of ripped at the end, a straw hat with red ribbon and a geta (traditional japanese sandals).

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for lacking in updates. Like seriously, sorry...

I'm kind of lack of ideas with this story but I insisted on continuing. I hope it's not boring, I am trying my best to make it interesting.

And... I didn't even know why I ended up having Tao obsessed with animes. LOL! Anyway, hope you like it. I currently working on the next chapter which u can anticipate whats gonna happen anyway. HAHAHA!

See you again in the next update! ^^