Wish Twenty-- Typical damsel in distress (Myungber Vers.)

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

“Manager oppa, we have a major problem here…” Amber contacted Hyun Kyun and reported to him about the situation right now and how Kris chased the two make-up artist and stylist out. At the same she didn’t forget to explain the reason behind why Kris did that.

 

“I knew this would happen. But, could you tell me who they are? I will inform the producer.”

 

“Erm… well, I don’t know their names… but one of them had a blond long hair-”

 

“With pony tail and wore a really red lipstick?”

 

“How did you know?” Amber widened her eyes.

 

“I met her before, she’s Bomi and a crazy fangirl of Kris. But, I heard that the make up artist that was assigned to Kris was Chaerin instead of that woman?” Hyun Kyun asked.

 

“You mean, she was not the one assigned for Kris?!” Amber blinked her eyes as she said.

 

“Aish, that woman must have done something in order to get close to Kris. Amber, I need you to find Moon Chaerin first. Find her and everything would be alright.” Hyun Kyun informed her and the both of them ended their conversation.

 

“So, I will just get the clothing from that Bomi girl and find Chaerin…” Amber nodded, and then started off to find Bomi.

 

* * *

 

“Tsk! That boy is just an obstruction! How dare he pushed us out of the room!” Bomi sat down at one corner together with her partner, Jaemin.

 

“Bomi unnie, that assistant is definitely a girl.” Jaemin recalled and she was sure that the assistant of Kris was a girl.

 

“A girl? Are you sure?!”

 

“Yes! She just dressed like a boy. Maybe she is a tomboy.” Jaemin laughed.

 

“Ha. How dare a girl like her could stand beside Kris while we were both chased out by HER.”

 

“Here she is…” Jaemin whispered into Bomi’s ears as she stared at the tomboy walking towards them.

 

“So, the small assistant is here to beg us back to the room, huh?” Bomi smirked as the two of them stood up folding their arms.

 

“I gonna tell you, we won’t go back that easily unless you beg us properly and apologize to us of what you had done to us.” Jaemin continued without letting Amber to react.

 

*Erm… So they thought that I’m here to ask them back?* Amber raised an eyebrow at them.

 

“What are you looking at? Aren’t you going to go down on your knees to beg us?!” Bomi frowned at how Amber was staring at them like she was mocking them.

 

“Er… Could you just hand over Kris’s apparels to me?” When Bomi wanted to continued, Amber quickly cut in.

 

“Mwo?!” Bomi looked at her in displeased. She was shocked that Amber was here just to get Kris’s apparels instead of begging her to go back.

 

“Arh… I see it’s there. I shall take it now before Kris complained anything.” Amber wanted to escape from the two of them as soon as possible because they looked like they are not someone she could handle well.

 

She quickly took the pack of garment bags beside them and wanted to slip away from them but Bomi grabbed her wrist and spun her around rudely. 

“YAH! You are not leaving this place with Kris’s garments without us and a single apology.” Bomi warned while her hand was grabbing tightly and her long nails were digging into her skin which made her winced. 

 

Even though Amber could have just easily pulled her upside down but she did not want to create any commotions in the TV station and to embarrass Kris.

 

“Can you please release me?” Before she does anything to her, like exposing her intentions of get close to Kris.

 

“Not until you apologies.”

 

“Unnie… don’t create commotion here…” Jaemin tried to pull Bomi away but she didn’t flinch at all.

 

“I did nothing wrong. You are the one supposed to apologies instead.” For the first time, Amber bravely talked back.

 

“Mwo?! How dare you! Who do you think you are?”

 

“Kris’s assistant, of course! I have the responsibilities to protect the idol under my in charge and you two were trying to disturb him!”

 

“What? You punk!” Bomi rose up her hand and wanted to give Amber a slap when someone caught her hand.

 

“Hey! Why are you guys bullying him?!” A voice could be heard right on top of Amber. She opened up her eyes, which were closed due to the shock just now and saw a man’s hand caught Bomi’s wrist.

 

Amber smiled as she looked up thinking that it was Kris but to her disappointment, it’s not.

 

*Aish, Amber! Whatcha thinking about?! Kris wouldn’t save you all the time!* Amber wanted to knock herself for thinking too much.

 

“Myungsoo…” Bomi and Jaemin widened up their eyes as they stared at the handsome man who glared at them.

 

“You don’t want me to informed your company that you guys defy the instructions by secretly changing your initial assigned work, do you?” He said coldly.

 

“N-no…” Both of them were shocked that Myungsoo knew and they had no choice but to quickly escaped before he really went to expose what they had done.

 

“Then leave.”

 

The two girls disappeared from the scene and Myungsoo turned and looked at Amber who was staring at him like she had never seen him before.

 

He chuckled at the cute expression of Amber and asked, “Are you alright?”

 

“O-okay… I’m all right. Thanks for what happened just now…” Amber bowed at him.

 

“You sure looked like a girl. No wonder you got bullied so easily.” Myungsoo smiled as he observed Amber who was carrying onto quite a number of garment bags.

 

“I’m a g-” Before Amber could say anything someone already called her.

 

“Amber!” The voice belonged to Kris who was walking towards the two of them. His eyes were glued at Myungsoo’s hand on Amber’s shoulder.

 

“Kris? Why are you out here?” Amber looked up at Kris who had his eyes on Myungsoo.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo! I’m Myungsoo from Infinite!” Myungsoo offered Kris a handshake totally ignoring the fact the Kris’s eyes were burning hole in him.

 

“Kris.” Kris took his hand and shook.

“He is the leader of EXO-M!” Amber frowned at how Kris gave such a short introduction of himself and therefore she added on for him.

 

“Glad you are here now. Few moments ago, your assistant was bullied and it’s lucky that I happened to walk past.” Myungsoo smiled.

 

“You got bullied?” Kris’s face immediately darkened as he turned and looked at Amber.

 

“It was nothing actually. Anyway, I had gotten your apparels. Let’s just hurry up and change it.” Amber decided to push Kris away before he scares anyone away.

 

“Hey. Your make up artist and stylist are waiting in your room.” Myungsoo shouted at them.

 

“Uhmm! Thank you!” Amber shouted back and waved at him.

 

* * *

 

(Infinite’s waiting room)

 

“Did you manage to find EXO-M’s assistant?” Infinite’s manager asked Myungsoo when he came back to the waiting room.

 

“Yupps. But, I didn’t expect that he looked so short and girly. I mean he looked feminine for a boy.” Myungsoo commented as he sat down on the sofa with the other Infinite’s members.

 

“Really? I should have gone with you. Now, I’m interested to see how he looked like?” Sunggyu said.

 

“He was easily bullied and that Bomi was about to slap him. Lucky I was there in the right time to stop her.” Myungsoo folded his arms on his chest as he frowned at how someone should be professional could act so insensibly.

 

“Woah. Bomi-shii is sure scary.” Hoya flinched at the thought of it. They had once encountered her and all Infinite’s member disliked her a lot. Therefore when they found out that the one who was in charge of them was Chaerin, they were all excited. But, it came out that Bomi and Jaemin had secretly changed the arrangements that were made by the KBS team.

 

If it’s not for Hyun Kyun who called their manager, the poor assistant might really ended up getting bullied.

 

“But, seriously… I think Kris really protected their assistant well…” Myungsoo continued.

 

“Why did you say so?” Woohyun asked.

 

“Well, when I was chatting with his assistant… he suddenly appeared and his eyes were shooting me daggers as if I had stolen his property.” Myungsoo recalled how Kris looked at him just now. It was intimidating.

 

“You are talking to his property. He is his assistant.” Woohyun joked.

 

“Maybe, they are gays?” Sungjong said.

 

“Nonsense.” All of them said together.

 

“Well, to solve the mysteries you guys came out… Actually, EXO-M’s assistant is a girl.” Their manager commented.

 

“MWO?! A girl?!” Myungsoo shouted still couldn’t believe that Amber was a girl.

 

“Hyung… I didn’t know you can’t differentiate a girl and a boy.” Sungjong said sarcastically.

 

“Believe me, she dressed like a boy!”

 

“Believe me, Amber is a girl. She was the one who gotten her wish granted by Kris in the Christmas special programme not long ago.” Their manager added on.

 

“Yah, hyung! Why ddn’t you said it earlier?!” Myungsoo frowned at how their manager didn’t tell him when he started identifying Amber as a he.

 

“I’m just very curious how you guys could continue.” Their manager smiled playfully.

 

“Our manager is always a kidult.” Sunggyu shook his head and other sighed.

 

* * *

 

(Kris’s waiting room)

 

“Now, mind telling me what happened just now that, that Myungsoo guy had to save you?”

 

Kris was unhappy because his own assistant was protected by other people and not him. He was also unhappy that he didn’t follow her out in the very first place. He only found out something wrong when she took such a long time to grab a few apparels.

 

“Erm… it was nothing actually. Kris, I think you should hurry up with your make up and changing. Chaerin-shii is waiting for you.” Amber glanced at the lady who gave her a friendly nod.

 

“I will deal with you after this.” Kris let it off easily since he knew that Amber was trying her best to be a good assistant right now and he was sorry for giving her troubles in the first place.

 

*Aish, now I even think that I’m the one at fault. What happened to me all of sudden? Did Lay guessed it correctly? My heart was getting softened by Amber’s presence…*

 

❉ ❉ ❉