Wish Six-- Mwo? EXO-M's assistant?!

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

521, Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

 

*Hmmm… it should be here…* Amber looked up at the building that had the word ‘S.M Entertainment’ on it. She couldn’t believe she even had a chance to step in to this building. This building had always been teenager’s dream company and she is now standing right in front of it… searching for job…

 

Yesterday, while she was alone, she took out the name card that Kris had handed to her. She didn’t really look at it when Kris gave her this card, as she was totally mesmerized by her idol and the fact that she finally gotten a job. When she finally looked at it carefully yesterday night, she was completely shocked to see that it was SM entertainment’s business card!

Although, she couldn’t believe that Kris actually asked her to come to their company to search for job but she decided to just popped by and look around. Amber bit her bottom lips and then gathered all her courage to push open the glass door. She walked straight to the reception area and asked nervously.

 

“Ermm, annyeong… I’m Amber and Kris asked me to come here for a job…” She said softly.

 

The lady looked up at her and smiled widely, “You are Amber-shii! Our director had waited for you to come.”

 

“I-I’m so sorry for coming so late…” Amber bowed 90 degree as she scratches her head.

 

“Follow me, I will bring you to our director’s office.” The lady stood up and led Amber to the lift. She could see the management people walking around and there are a few familiar figures that were wearing sunglasses, dressing stylishly.

 

*Is that Super Junior’s… erm, Eunhyuk and Donghae?! This is sure a fangirl’s paradise.* Amber stared widely at the two men who walked past her and were now out of the building.

“That’s a very mild reaction coming from you… Most people who see any of the idols, they would go screaming about… but you didn’t even squeaked a bit!” The lady looked rather surprised at Amber’s reaction upon seeing Super Junior. No wonder, this girl is able to catch Kris’s attention.

 

She looked at Amber from head to toe and find that this girl actually looked really handsome. It’s not common to see such handsome girl in Korea… She really does have a different vibe and it’s a pity to have her as assistance for EXO M and not idol.

 

“Hehe… Is that a complement?” Amber scratched her neck shyly as she replied. She felt awkward having another person staring at her so intensely.

 

“You can take that as one. It’s definitely benefits you if you are going to be EXO M manager’s assistance.” She smiled.

 

“Pardon? What did you just said? EXO M manager’s assistance?!” Amber had her eyes and mouth widened up looking totally shocked at what the lady had said.

 

“Oh, you didn’t know? Look at how shock you are…” The lady chuckled and shook her head as she opened up the director’s door.

 

*This girl is so cute…*

 

“I didn’t know… at all…” Amber whispered as she followed the lady and settled onto the sofa in a daze not even aware that the lady had asked her to wait for their director, Lee Soo Man to meet her.

 

*Gosh! I didn’t know that I’m here to be interviewed as EXO M manager assistance! This isn’t a job for me! I only had a high school certificate and shouldn’t be in this place… I should stop dreaming even though I really desperately needed a job.* Amber shook her head as she finally decided to leave this place before SM’s director come and meet her.

 

She stood up and stepped forward to the door and was about to pull open when someone from the other side pushed the door at the same time.

 

“Arh!” Amber gasped as she looked at the man who was at his mid fifties.

 

“Sorry about that, did I scare you Amber-shii?” The man gave a polite smile as he glanced at the boyish girl in front of him who had hung wide opened.

 

*So, this is the girl that Kris wanted to grant her a job? Interesting…* Lee Soo Man raised an eyebrow.

 

“Erm… really sorry, sir! I didn’t know there was someone outside…” Amber bowed deeply as she tried to force a smile to the man she assumed as SM’s director.

“That’s alright, let’s just sit down and talk about your job as EXO M’s assistance.” Lee Soo Man entered the room and settled down right at his table as he reached out his hand and pointed at the chair that was placed in front of him.

 

“Er… never mind… I’m already…” Amber jumped and shakes her hands and head constantly.

 

She shouldn’t had asked for a job from Kris, she knew absolutely well what she can do and what she can’t and being a popular boy group’s assistance was definitely not what she could handle. She was too full of herself…

 

“You already found a job?” Lee Soo Man looked at Amber nervously. He will definitely not allow this boyish girl leave this place. She is the only person who he thinks that will change Kris’s careless attitude.

 

“I don’t… but…” Amber shook her head and frowned.

 

“Since, you do not have any job then why not just accept it. It’s really rare for Kris to actually care for anyone…” Lee Soo Man tried his best to convince this girl. He knew exactly what this girl was worrying. He had saw her resume and he knew well enough that this girl didn’t get much education and had been working in a factory. However, he sees some potential in this girl…

 

“But… I don’t know anything… the only thing I know was to do house chores and that isn’t what an assistance should do right? An assistance must be someone that benefits the client… but I know I won’t…” Amber said sadly as she squashed the side of her shirt.

 

“Arh… so you are worried over this? Actually, this job is absolutely easy for you… you just have to be strong… referring to strength, perseverance and most importantly, patience! That's all… there is no need for intelligence, the only thing I looked out for is just your high EQ.” The man explained with his eyes staring into hers as if trying to lure her into his trap.

 

“Are you sure?” Amber looked at the director in disbelief.

 

*It didn’t sound difficult for me though… I’m not proud of anything but I’m definitely very confident with my EQ level! If this is what an assistance needed, then I guess I’m able to do it…*

 

“Of course, it’s true Amber-shii. Since EXO M already had a manager that will manage all their schedules, you just have to fulfill their needs like food, cleanliness and waking them up for their schedules, which the current manager had a difficulty in doing that. I’m sure this is something you can do right?” Lee Soo Man continued to try his best to convince Amber so that she could help him deal with Kris who has a weird personality and worst, antisocial.

 

“Erm.. I agree this is something I could do…” Amber nodded her head. It’s true that she can easily do those things that the director had said since she had been taking care of her three brothers. Those criteria do seem like just taking care of the members like babysitting.

 

“Then, you should accept!” Lee Soo Man smiled widely as he stood up and came over to Amber.

 

“Erm… if the job really only consist of taking care of every EXO M’s member… then, I’m willing to take this job.” Amber finally gave in. Since she really do need a job, why not just accept it and try her very best!

 

“REALLY?! That’s fabulous! You do know that being an assistance is a 24 hour thing right?” Lee Soo Man reminded Amber.

 

“Erm.. I guess so…” Amber tilted her head and thought, she did heard that being a manager have to be on work status 24 hours, so she guess… being the manager’s assistance need to follow the manager as well.

 

“Good, so starting tomorrow night… you will have to packed and move to EXO M’s dorm.” The man announced as he clap his hand.

 

“MOVE TO THEIR DORM?!” Amber exclaimed.

She didn't know that being an assistance need to stay with the boys!

 

“Yes, there’s no need to be shock, since you are in charge of waking them up and taking care of the members, it would be convenient to stay with them isn’t it?”

 

“Alright… but, could you give me some day off every month so that I can go home and visit my brothers. I’m worried for them if they are staying alone without me by their side…” Amber suggested. She is ready that if the director rejected her suggestion, she would not take up this job.

 

“Of course! Anyway, just treat EXO M like your brothers. It will be easier for you to get use to them.” The director nodded his head and grinned in satisfaction.

 

*Finally, someone who is able to be in the dorm to make that antisocial young man to be more enthusiastic and involve in EXO’s activities. Kris is definitely talented however, his attitude would not bring him far if he continues to act this way.* Lee Soo Man continued to smile as he thought.

 

“Erm… Mr. Lee, thank you so much for accepting me…” Amber gave him another deep bow.

 

“Kris insisted of having you as EXO M manager’s assistance, I’m just here to get all the official document done. Anyway, just sign your name here to agree with the terms and conditions and most importantly your pay. I will send someone down to your house to fetch you tomorrow night.” The director handed Amber the documents for her to read and to both agreements, Amber finally signed on the documents in confirming that she will be accepting the job.

 

“I wish you good luck!” Lee Soo Man held out his hand offering Amber a handshake.

 

"I will work hard, Mr. Lee!" Amber shook his hand and gave him a assured face.

 

Lee Soo Man sat back to his seat after Amber left the room. 

*Actually, this girl had a great sense of fashion. Not in terms of fashion for girls but for boys. Even though those clothes she wore were not of any brands but I could see that she knows how to dress herself well. After all, hiring someone who does not have a certificate is not a bad choice. They tend to be hardworking and willing to learn.*

 

❉ ❉ ❉