Wish Eighteen-- An impulsive act

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Luhan and Amber were busy preparing to cook some porridge for the boys. At the same time, Amber was brewing some wolfberry ginger tea for all of them.

 

“Amber, are you brewing tonics or something?” Luhan tilted his head as he saw all the familiar wolfberries that Chinese always used in tonics.

 

“Nope. It’s a kind of ginger tea. It’s good for people who easily got cold.” Amber replied without thinking about how much care she put in for Kris. 

 

“It’s for Kris…” Luhan’s shoulder deflated once he knew that Amber did this all because of Kris. There is nobody from EXO who would easily get cold and couldn’t sleep properly because of the cold weather even when the heater was on.

 

“…It’s for everyone of you.” Amber scratched the back of her neck shyly and said with a faint voice as Luhan caught her true intention.

 

“Aish… our Amber so cute when she blush.” Luhan patted her head and pinched her cheeks lightly. The soft and smooth touch from her cheeks made Luhan practically wanted to press his lips on her smooth cheeks.

 

“Alright, I know it’s because you wanted to be good to him right? So, all of us actually able to take a sip of it because of our leader’s past good deeds.” Luhan chuckled.

 

“Oppa… stop teasing me!” Amber slapped his arm and pouted.

 

“You guys really companied each other well, huh?” EXO-M’s manager stood right beside the refrigerator and smiled widely.

 

“Annyeong, manager oppa!”

 

“Annyeong, manager hyung!”

 

“Having good chemistry as well…” Hyun Kyun raised his eyebrows and nodded in fascination.

 

“Now, manager oppa wanted to tease me too?” Amber chuckled and continued checking the fire.

 

“Hmmm… I smell something nice there! Do I get the opportunity to taste the food that you two were cooking?” Hyun Kyun came forward to check on the food.

 

“Of course! Oh right, manager oppa… why are you here?”

 

“Oh , I almost forgot about it. You got to help me, Amber. This matters with my life and death…” Hyun Kyun whispered.

 

“What was it? You looked scared…”

 

“Well, basically… I accepted a solo work for Kris tonight. The producer begged me to let Kris take up the job and I insisted on not accepting because I knew that Kris wouldn’t want to accept it and she had been pestering me about it… But…” Hyun Kyun hesitated as he rubbed his palms nervously.

 

“But?” Luhan frowned.

 

“I accidentally agreed to her yesterday because I was drunk…”

 

“Gosh! Manager hyung! How could you? If Kris were to know, you will be so dead! He would never accept any individual schedule…” Luhan shook his head.

 

“Yes, I know… that’s why I need Amber’s help in this…”

 

“My help? But, seriously… why didn’t Kris want to take up individual schedules? It allows him to be exposed to the medias wasn’t it? It will make him more popular.” Amber didn’t understand it at all.

 

Furthermore, weren’t new artists always scared of manager and had to follow whatever the company gave? But, why did manager oppa scared of Kris instead?

 

“The problem is, Kris didn’t like appearing in front of medias at all…” Luhan explained.

 

“Huh? Then, why did he even want to be debuted anyway?” This confused Amber even further. If he didn’t want to be exposed to the medias, getting into SM entertainment and debuting was just a wrong choice.

 

“Well, I’m not quite sure… but he was kind of forced to. Kris was actually from a really rich family in China. But, because of something that happened back in his family, that's why he agreed with Director Lee who saw potential in him to join EXO.  I don’t really know what had really happened, but he was half unwillingly joined SM Entertainment.” Hyun Kyun explained.

 

“And, before he debuted Director Lee actually promised not to give him individual schedules and that’s why he finally agreed to debut.” Luhan continued whatever that Hyun Kyun had not yet revealed.

 

“Oh gosh… That means Kris could choose not to go even if you had already agreed?” Amber bit her lower lips worrying for Hyun Kyun.

 

“And, I might be fired as well… ! Amber, you got to help me!!” Hyun Kyun took both Amber’s hands and pleaded her.

 

“Er… but…” Kris was not someone who was good to talk to like other EXO members…

 

“PLEASE!!!” Hyun Kyun gave his puppy eyes and held onto Amber’s hand tight.

 

“Yah! What do you think you are doing with Amber’s hands!” Suddenly, a voice could be heard and the next second, Hyun Kyun hands were slapped away.

 

“Kris!” Amber stared widely at the tall man who stared at their manager.

 

“Why are you three looking at me so suspiciously?” Kris eyed the three of them.

 

“Er… I will take care of the breakfast for you guys.” Hyun Kyun turned around guiltily and off the gas after checking on the food.

 

“Oppa…” Amber frowned at how Hyun Kyun escaped.

 

“What happened here?”

 

“Erm… Kris… don’t be angry if you heard this…” Amber bit her bottom lips before gathering all her courage. Luhan who could feel Amber’s nervous body gave her an encouraging pat on her shoulder.

 

“Shoot.”

 

“Well, you have a schedule later on at night…” Amber paused.

 

“And it’s an individual schedule.” Luhan continued after swallowing his saliva.

 

“MWOH!” Kris burst out and swift his gaze at Hyun Kyun who froze.

 

“Uhm-hmm. I’m really sorry Kris! I didn’t mean to… I was drunk last night and I… promised that producer of the variety show that you will be attending…” Hyun Kyun’s voice got smaller at the very last sentence but, Kris still managed to catch every single word of it.

 

“Didn’t I say that I wouldn’t accept any individual schedules at all?”  He gritted while his eyes pierced right through Hyun Kyun. The morning was already cold and Kris made the atmosphere dropped by minus 10 degrees.

 

“Hey, calm down… Kris.” Luhan patted Kris’s shoulder and looked at their manager worriedly.

 

“This was the second time that you accepted. The first time, I already complied with it and I swore that I would never do that for the second time.” Kris said emotionlessly.

 

“Kris… please, just for this last time!!”

 

“No.”

 

“Please...”

 

“No.”

 

“Kris! Just for this once!”

 

“Can’t you understand, Korean? I said, No!”

 

Amber who stared at the situation started to pity Hyun Kyun and decided to cut into their conversation.

 

“Kris… Why don’t you just comply with manager oppa for the last time…” Amber spoke in a softer tone wishing that she could soften his heart.

 

“NO!” Kris turned and looked at Amber with his fierce eyes, which made Amber stepped backwards.

 

“KRIS WU! IT’S JUST ONE LAST TIME, CAN’T YOU JUST PITY MANAGER OPPA. HE MIGHT GET FIRED BECAUSE OF THIS!” Amber burst out suddenly as she had her hands on her hips and glared at him angrily. She was breathing heavily after shouting at him.

 

“What happened man!” The other EXO-M’s members rushed into the kitchen to see what had happened and was shocked that it was Amber who had yelled at their duizhang when she had always been a kind and caring person who wouldn’t get angry at all.

 

In fact everyone one of them including Kris was shocked at Amber’s sudden reaction. But, Kris was not at all moved by it.

 

“I SAID, NO! STOP BOTHERING ME WITH THIS.” Kris pushed Amber aside and walked passed her not realizing how hard he had exert the force on that simple push which caused Amber to lose her balance and fell on the ground before Luhan could catch her.

 

“Arh!” Amber landed her bum on the ground with a loud thud that immediately made Kris stopped.

 

“Amber!” Luhan immediately squad down and checked on her while the others quickly went forward to help Amber.

 

*! What did I just do? Did I just pushed Amber?!* Kris massaged his temple. He wanted to step forward to help Amber when Luhan suddenly grabbed onto his collar glaring at him angrily.

 

“What do you think you are doing?! Don’t you even think of putting your anger on Amber, she was just helping out!”

 

“Luhan oppa… stop!” Amber who managed to get up from the floor again, pulled him away from Kris to stop the possible fight between the two elders.

 

“Yah, gege… this time you are truly wrong…” Tao who always sided Kris said truthfully.

 

Kris heaved as he walked towards Amber and wanted to drag her out of the kitchen when Luhan stopped him again.

 

“What do you want to do?” Luhan looked up at Kris seriously.

 

“Don't worry, I won’t put my anger on her…” Kris said as he pulled Amber back into his room and closed the door.

 

* * *

 

Kris settled Amber on the bed and then pulled out a small first aid box from the top drawer of the cupboard.

 

“I’m not hurt at all, Kris…” Amber said as her eyes followed Kris’s figure while he was reaching out for the first aid box.

 

“Stop lying. You had bruise on your elbow…” Kris tried to soften his voice as he settled down next to Amber. He was sorry for and wanted to make up what he had done to her. He was never been so impulsive before and he didn't know what had got into him to lose his temper on Amber who was all along innocent. 

 

“Kris… I’m sorry… for yelling at you just now…” Amber lowered her head and apologized as Kris held onto her elbow and applied some ointment.

 

Kris stopped applying and looked at Amber who was looking downwards. He sighed and pulled her body and lifted her chin with his finger so that she could face him.

 

“You shouldn’t be sorry… I’m the one should be apologizing. I’m really sorry for pushing you just now… I just don’t know what gotten into me…” Kris looked into Amber’s eyes with a soft gaze which practically melted Amber’s heart.

 

Maybe he was just angry because Amber sided with their manager and even yelled at him because of something Director Lee and Hyun Kyun had promised.

 

“If you are really sorry… could you do me a favour?” Amber looked at him in hopeful eyes.

 

“I will consider.”

 

Amber’s face brightened up and said, “Could you just go for the schedule tonight?”

 

Kris looked at her silently and Amber was not at all confident that Kris would agree to it. Her head lowered down once again and Kris knew that she was disappointed.

 

*This girl just don't know what is giving up right?* 

 

“You could reject me if you really felt like you couldn’t do it…” Amber said softly which made Kris felt even guiltier.

 

“I will go…” Kris sighed as he continued to apply the ointment on her elbow.

 

“REALLY?!” Amber looked up immediately which her head accidentally knocked onto Kris’s forehead.

 

“Ouch!” The both of them winced in pain but burst out laughing almost immediately

 

“Pabo. There is no need to be so excited.” Kris pushed Amber’s forehead lightly.

 

“Thank you, Kris!”

 

“This would really be the last time and I only complied to this because of what I had done to you just now.” He explained.

 

“Still, I’m glad you agreed! You are sure soft hearted!” Amber couldn’t help but gave him a hug.

 

Kris’s body was stiffened as Amber hugged onto him tightly. His heartbeat was pumping fast and he couldn’t explain the feeling inside him. It’s like there are butterflies flittering in his stomach. He didn’t even felt anything when he shared the bed with her last night, then why now?

 

*Was he starting to like Amber like what Lay told him?* He shook his head at the thought and told himself that it’s because of the guilt and how Amber forgave him so easily.

 

Amber who had realized what she had done, immediately pulled herself away from him and looked away shyly.

 

“I-I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to… you know…” She scratched her neck and tried to explain.

 

“Alright, I’m hungry… Let’s go out before Luhan freak out.” Kris said as he pulled her out of the bed and initiated her out of the room before the two of them turn awkward towards each other.

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

 

 

WHY KRIS WU WHY!? 

WHY ME TOO! Why did I make Kris sucha jerk? But, I made it up by putting some sweet scene between the two. ^^

 

Anyway, for extra info... It's true that wolfberry ginger tea helped in problems that Kris Wu was suffering in this story. For those who suffered the same problem, try making it. It's really good for your health!

Comment and subscribe! >_<