Wish Four-- Her wish, fulfilled!

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

In the meanwhile, Amber was still chatting with the MC happily.

 

“Your wish could be granted, miss… But, why didn’t you choose other things like one day couple since Kris is your ideal type?” Yoo Jae Suk asked curiously.

 

“Well, he is a dream… furthermore, I hadn’t been in love before but I know that without job, I can’t even live. Therefore, I felt that wishing for a job is a practical choice.” Amber smiled sweetly to the MC.

 

“Okay, let’s not talk about having job or not… what if there isn't dream, what kind of hope you have in Kris?” The MC asked again and everyone standing in the crowd was rather eager to know her answer.

 

“Ermm… if it's not a dream and could come true, of course I would wish that he would be my boyfriend… Isn’t he the most desirable boyfriend that every girls dreamed of?” She said harmlessly as if it’s something that is normal.

 

“True, but I’m really surprised that Amber is being really honest here in front of everybody. If you were to be Kris’s girlfriend, then you would not need to worry about financial troubles.” The MC joked.

 

“Keke…”

 

* * *

 

As Amber and Yoo Jae Suk continued to entertain the crowd, a commotion happened in the crowd. Screaming and cheering could be heard as the crowd separated into half making out a pathway.

 

“What is happening?” Amber stared at the crowd and titled her head in curiosity.

 

A familiar tall figure appeared from the crowd. He was wearing a stylish khaki long coat with a blue knitted scarf wrapped around his neck. His hair was in golden that shined under the spotlights making him looked extremely handsome. His eyes were as black as the night sky even though they looked cold but it’s still able to draw attention from everyone in the crowd. His lips were thin and slightly pushed upwards making a smirk. His height of 188cm and the way he walked looked completely like a model on his runway making him shined brighter than the millions of stars in the sky.

 

*Kris!*

 

Amber stared at the figure that was walking towards the stage like a prince charming. She rubbed her eyes to see him clearly and she was right. The tall man was Kris from EXO!

 

“Wahh! The screaming and cheering were loud! Let’s welcome our wish granter Kris from EXO M!” The MC shouted excitedly.

 

*KRIS?!He is the wish granter?!* Amber gagped and almost choked by her own saliva.

 

Omo~~ She felt that she might faint any minute. The wish granter for today’s Christmas programme is her ideal type of man, Kris?! Then he must had heard what she said just now! This was so embarrassing!

 

“Welcome to 'Tell me your wish'! It’s the first time, this programme had ever invite any idol into this programme and we are honoured to have Kris and the other EXO M members as our special guest.” Yoo Jae Suk held out his hand offering Kris a handshake and Kris immediately smiled and shook his sunbae's hand.

 

“It’s interesting to act as a santa and I’m glad that EXO M had this opportunity to make appearance in this programme in Korea.” Kris said politely as he walked towards Amber and stood by her side keeping her between Yoo Jae Suk and himself.

 

“EXO! KRIS! WE LOVE YOU!!!” The fans shouted interrupting the conversation between his sunbae and him. Kris forced a smile and waved back to the fans out there that cause louder screaming from the fans again.

 

“Let’s get into business before the stage go collapsing.” Yoo Jae Suk joked as he laid his eyes on both Kris and the lucky girl, Amber.

 

“I have no problem in that. Shall we start, Amber…” Kris turned and looked at the boyish girl who he was rather impressed earlier on.

 

Amber nodded her head while having her head hung low.

 

*She looked prettier compared on the television.* Kris thought as he looked at her. She was playing with her fingers that were not covered by any gloves. Her hands must be freezing and for some reason he hoped that he could warm that pair of hands for her. He had never felt this way before... he didn't really care for others except for his group mates, EXO. Maybe, it's because he admired her spirit alot, that's why he was here giving her a second look.

 

“Ok, Kris! What do you think about granting Amber her a job?” The MC asked Kris.

 

“That’s not a problem to me. I will give her a job.” Kris took out a name card that he had always been bringing along and handed it to Amber.

 

“REALLY!!” After hearing what Kris said, Amber immediately raised her head and looked at Kris with her eyes shining happily like a star.

 

*She is going have a job finally! Oh my, was she dreaming? She wouldn’t need to look around in the newspaper everyday and wait till evening 6 o'clock so that she could go home? AWESOME!!*

 

Kris was mesmerized by Amber’s eyes that were making the whole atmosphere felt like spring. It was so pretty that he himself couldn't stop himself from smiling truthfully. She could be so happy with such simple stuff and this made his heart melted a bit.

 

“Just come to the place where the name card said so tomorrow and you will be given a job.” He patted Amber’s head and said.

 

“OMG! Thank you so much!! Thank you! You are my life saver!!” Amber smiled widely as she stared at the name card. Tears filled her eyes, as she was too happy that she finally wouldn’t need to worry about being unemployed.

 

“Don’t cry… You made me feel helpless like this.” Kris looked at Amber interestingly.

 

She was crying because of such small things… Interesting girl… I hope it would be fun having her with us.

Even though, she might looked plain and not as beautiful as the other girls he met, but for some reason… he find her cute when her nose and eyes were red.

 

“Correct, Amber… Keep the name card properly! Since, our lucky girl got her wish granted, let’s welcome EXO M to end this show with their debut song, MAMA!” Yoo Jae Suk quickly changed the topic and announced.

 

As soon as the MC announced, the other EXO M’s member came out and united with their leader causing the whole crowd to go crazy yet again.

 

 

Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, anonymous…

Heartless, Mindless, No one who care about me…

 

 

The song started as soon as Amber went down from the stage. She stared happily at EXO M, in specific… she was staring at Kris who granted her the wish. She had never known that someone as cold and cool as Kris would be so gentle and kind to grant her this wish. This made her heart felt warmer than ever.

Her eyes were entirely glued on Kris as the song was sung… She even mouthed along the song and the Christmas programme ended with this wonderful night with EXO M.

 

❉ ❉ ❉