Wish Seven-- Getting into EXO-M's dorm

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

* Please pardon with my spelling mistakes or any other mistakes as I didn't proof read today.

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

“Noona! Are you sure you want to go? It’s dangerous to stay with 6 big guys. You never know when will they attack you.” Minwoo asked Amber worriedly.

 

The three brothers had come out of the house to sent Amber off. They were all worried and were unhappy about having their noona stay in the boy’s dorm.

 

“There is nothing to worry, boys. Do you think they would attack me? Look at me, do I look like I’m weak and I guess no boys will treat me like a girl. Furthermore, they are stars! They would look out for pretty girls and not tomboy.” Amber let out a laugh and patted on Minwoo’s head trying to tell them to take it easy.

 

“Arh-ah! You don’t understand boys, noona! If they dare to touch you, you can just kick their or balls. Make use of you taekwondo skills!” Hyunseong said seriously.

 

“Keke! All right! I got to go, the person is here… Shall see you guys a month later. Hyunseong, take care of the boys and the house!” Amber looked at every one of them as she step forward to hug each and everyone.

 

“Noona! Take care!” As Amber hugged Jeongmin, he patted on her back and whispered in her ears and kissed her cheek lightly.

 

“I will! Bye, boys!” Amber slipped one of her hand in her pockets and waved them goodbye with another. Then she stepped into the van that was here to her to EXO-M’s dorm.

 

Once she was on the van, she immediately poked her head out of the window and waved her last goodbye to them and they were waving back at her, while Minwoo was giving her a ‘fighting’ fist. It’s her first time leaving her dongsaengs for so long and she will definitely miss them all.

 

“Your brothers were indeed cute.” Suddenly a voice entered Amber’s ears and she turned and looked at the man who sat next to her.

 

“Ermm… who are you?” Amber scratched her head as she tilted her head.

 

“Annyeong! I’m EXO-M’s manager, Im Hyun Kyun. Call me manager oppa if you want. EXO called me manager hyung.” He held out his hand offering Amber a handshake and gave her a warm smile.

 

“Arhhh… Annyeong, erm… Manager oppa?” Amber blushed as she never called anybody oppa before.

 

“I guess, we will be a good partner dealing with the playful boys. Anyway, for the time being before we reach EXO-M’s dorm, I will just fill you some basic information about the members.” Hyun Kyun took out documents that labeled with EXO-M and EXO-K.

 

“Read well, alright. Basically, all the 12 members are relatively nice boys except for one, Kris. You might encounter difficulties with this man. He is the one that even our director can’t control.” Hyun Kyun continued as he slowly explained about EXO.

 

*Manager oppa sounded like he almost going crazy dealing with Kris. But, from what I saw on Christmas… Kris actually looked quite friendly and nice…*

 

Amber thought as she continued to listen to his rant about Kris being a super duper heavy sleeper who basically wouldn’t even move a bit if the whole world is going to collapse.

 

* * *

 

“Well, we are here… These are the dorm’s keys. Keep it well! This pair is for EXO-M’s dorm in Korea while the other pair is their dorm in China. You would need it when they have to promote in China. Oh, and EXO-K is living at the next apartment there. You might meet them sometimes.” Hyun Kyun handed Amber a set of keys after they had reached the door of the dorm and explained. While Amber just listened attentively trying to take in what the manager had said.

 

“Alright, good luck on your stay here! Any problems just call me…” Finally, Hyun Kyun decided to end his never-ending information and left with a goodbye wink.

 

“Thank you.” Amber nodded her head as she sees the manager oppa went off.

 

She swallowed her saliva trying to calm herself from being nervous. After all, she is going to meet her idol, Kris and of course the other EXO-M’s member.

 

She pressed the bell totally forgot she had just gotten the door keys from manager oppa. She nervously waited for someone to open the door and not long, someone shouted, “Yah! Our assistance is here! Get ready please!!”

 

“YAH! HYUNG, STOP EATING! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!”

 

“HYUNG! STOP DOZING OFF!”

She heard some bangs and noises going round in there and then the next second, the door was wide opened.

 

What invited Amber’s eyes were 5 boys standing right in front of her with a bright smile and then bowed to her, “WELCOME TO OUR DORM!”

 

Amber looked at the boys in shock. She had never expected such warm welcome from these boys. It’s like they had anticipated her arrival. She gazed at the boys and was already trying to recognize every one of them.

She must admit that everyone of them is extremely handsome. Each of them had their own charisma.

 

 

“Er… Hi, guys! I’m Amber… your…”

 

“Our manager hyung’s assistance. Make here your house.” Before Amber could finish her sentence the boy who had a curled brown hair smiled sweetly and finished her sentence for her and the five boys pulled her straight into their house. The house was relatively neat which something that she was surprised since here lived 6 boys.

 

*Oh right, where is Kris?* Amber looked around the place and didn’t find the tall figure she was anticipating. There is a small part of heart that felt disappointed, but she just let it off by getting all her attentions on these five boys who invited her.

 

“T-thank you guys for welcoming me warmly… Your name is…” Amber laid his big eyes on the cute guy who helped her finished her sentence just now.

 

“Luhan!” He smiled widely as he held out his hand offering his handshake.

 

“Arh… Luhan…” She started looking through the documents that manager oppa gave and she stared widely at the age column.

“You are 22 this year?!” She looked up at the baby face boy and back to her paper.

 

*He doesn't even look like he is older than me… I mean… I thought he would be a dongsaeng… Oh god, lucky I didn’t call him dongsaeng or what…*

 

“Is that really shocking?” Luhan chuckled.

 

“Hyung, it is really shocking! Even I thought that you are younger than me.” Tao said as he slipped both his hand in his pocket on the pants.

 

“Anyway, annyeong noona! I am EXO-M’s maknae, Huang Zitao! You can call me Tao!” Tao introduced himself to Amber.

 

“Arhh.. I see! Annyeong! Please take care of me!”

 

“I’m Chen! I’m the Korean member in EXO-M as well as the lead vocal!” The boy with dark and slightly messy hair said as he gave Amber a wide grin.

 

“I’m Xiumin, Korean member too! Oh right… Are you good at cooking?!” The boy who had a baby face as well asked in anticipating.

 

“Er…” Amber smiled awkwardly as she had no idea what is ‘good’ to them.

 

“HYUNG! Can you please stop thinking about food for once!” Lay elbowed Xiumin with a frown and then smiled to Amber, “I’m Lay, Zhang Yi Xing. Please ignore our hyung. He is just being nonsensical and to think that he is the eldest. We are rather ashamed of it.”

 

“YAH!” Xiumin glared at Lay that made Amber laughed immediately.

 

*Looked like it’s really easy to live with them. They are so fun.* 

 

“Why is gege still not back yet?” Tao suddenly asked as he glanced at the wall clock that showed 11pm.

 

“Kris gege went out because you requested for ice cream and you dare to ask why he is not back yet?” Lay raised his eyebrow and shook his head. He really couldn’t stand their maknae ‘biung biung’ technique.

 

When Tao was about to argue back, suddenly the sound of keys could be heard and the next second, the door was wide open. There stood the model look alike figure. He had his usual golden hair but his hair was not combed upwards but was let down. He was wearing his signature blue scarf that immediately could be recognized who he is.

 

“Kris gege, you are back! Come and meet our assistance!” Tao jumped towards Kris like a rabbit as he pulled his beloved elder towards Amber.

 

Amber could feel her heart beating fast as Kris approached her.

Thump. Thump. Thump

 

She was expecting him to welcome her like the other EXO-M’s member but he did not. He only said one word coldly, “Welcome.”

 

And, he went straight pass her…

 

“Don’t mind, Kris. He is always very cold. I bet he wouldn’t act this way when you get to know us more. After all, it’s him who granted you this job wasn’t it?” Luhan patted Amber’s shoulder and gave her his usual warm smile.

 

It would be a lie if Amber said that she wasn’t disappointed, after all… Kris is her idol. But, her heart felt much better because of what Luhan said.

 

“Thank you for accepting me! I will work hard!” Amber bowed to the boys and gave them a peace sign.

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

 

Ohhhh~ Let's the exober journey begin! Hehe!

Comments?