Wish Thirteen-- Gloves

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

XXX Garden

 

The whole of EXO had been out there for an hour in such a cold weather. Everyone was wearing extremely thick layers of clothing but EXO who were having the photo shoot were just wearing blazers. No gloves, no earmuff and not even a coat were on them.

Amber who had settled herself at the resting table observed them carefully. All the EXO’s members were acting professionally even though the weather was not at all pleasant.

 

*They must be really cold. Look at them… they are trembling…*

 

Amber blew some hot air into her palms, which was not covered by gloves as well. Maybe she should get them some hot coffee before they were about to rest a bit.

 

On the other side, Kris was posing randomly yet perfectly together with the whole of EXO members.

*How the hell did I get myself in such a celebrity business when we have to work in a ing cold weather? If it’s not because of-*

 

“Hyung, look at the front…” Chanyeol nudged Kris on his hand to remind him that he had to concentrate.

 

Kris rolled his eyes but gave in. However, not more than 10 seconds, his eyes drifted to the figure, which was not far away from the area he was standing at. Amber was blowing hot air into her fists and rubbed her palms together.

 

*For god sake, didn’t she know that there is a thing called gloves? Doesn’t she own one?* Kris frowned as he recalled a few days ago during Christmas and she didn’t wear any gloves on that day too. Looked like she really didn't seemed to own one.

 

*Aish! What the hell am I bothered by her? It’s just none of my ing business!* Kris cursed himself. For the first time, he wanted to concentrate on the work he was doing now when normally he didn’t even give a damn.

 

* * *

 

Amber who had decided to set off to buy some hot coffee for the boys nearby had left the her place. Manager oppa who was beside her insisted on following because he kept insisting on the fact that she couldn’t carry 12 cups of coffee at one go which she was confident that she could.

 

“Er-hem… Amber…” Hyun Kyun called.

 

“Ya? What is it?” Amber finally gave out a sigh of relieve after manager oppa finally asked her something instead of staring at her the whole time while they were walking.

 

“Nothing… Just wondering are you okay or not.” Hyun Kyun looked at her from head to toe trying to observe whether was she hurt or anything. He had been acting this way because he was totally surprised at how Amber could manage to make Kris woke up before 8:30am and even got them to their first schedule on time which he had failed for countless of times. 

 

“I’m alright. Why did you asked?” Amber frowned and scratched her head because of this sudden question that manager oppa had asked her.

 

“Ermm… Amber… How did you manage to do that?”

 

“Manage to do what?” Amber still didn’t get what Hyun Kyun was asking.

 

“How did you manage to drag that lazy , Kris up?” Hyun Kyun was eager to find out what technique did she used, so that he could learn and use it on Kris.

 

“I just called him… wait, he was awake before I could even call him.” Amber explained as she recalled what happened this morning. Her cheeks blushed immediately as soon as she recalled how Kris pinned her on the mattress threatening her.

 

“HE WAS AWAKE BEFORE YOU CALLED HIM?” Hyun Kyun exclaimed earning stares from the people walking on the streets.

 

Amber quickly bowed at the people around them and pulled Hyun Kyun towards the supermarket in a fast speed, then continued, “Hey. Calm down… Why was it so surprising? I mean he wasn’t that difficult to wake at all.”

 

“That cannot be the case. He is a really heavy sleeper. He wouldn’t even move if the building collapsed or anything. Okay, even if I managed to wake him up, he will definitely threw tantrum and worst, my day might be ruined by him. Didn’t he got angry at you?” Hyun Kyun doubted at the fact that Kris actually woke up automatically without anyone disturbing him. He had been working with EXO-M even before they debuted. He knew exactly what Kris was like.

 

“Well… Although he did threw tantrum on me when I insisted on not allowing him to continue his sleep. But he gave in quite easily…He is not as difficult as what you had mention.” Amber smiled as she thought how Kris was being a kid when he didn’t want to get up. He was like a 7 years old kid who didn't want to wake up that early for morning lessons.

 

“Amber… I had experienced his hot temper before… He wouldn't be named as dragon or angry bird for nothing. I'm sure he wouldn’t give in so easily.” Hyun Kyun tried to explain but Amber didn’t seem to believe him in this.

 

*Was it because Amber is a girl? That’s why he is being all gentleman towards her?*

 

Hyun Kyun glanced at Amber who was already grabbing all 12 warm canned coffees. He immediately shook his head when he recalled once about a young and beautiful celebrity girl who disturbed his rest during an event. He was so angry that he told her to get lost and made sure she wouldn’t appear in front of him again.

It’s not that he wanted to judge people by their looks, but this Amber was nothing compared to that beautiful and cute girl who gotten a ‘dragon roar’ from Kris. She was just ordinary and the only thing that maybe made her special was her boyish style but, that didn’t appeal to any guys, at least not him…

However, she actually managed to get Kris out of the bed in such short time and not getting herself out of the dorm... Looked like Kris really treated her specially… Was it because of the Christmas wish? Kris had granted her that wish and he had the responsibility to at least treat her well.

 

Other than that reason, he couldn’t find any other reasons to explain what was happening.

 

* * *

 

“Where is our Amber and manager hyung?” Chen looked around the place once they were given 10 minutes of rest before starting their individual shoots and he wanted to hang out with Amber so that he could understand her more before Luhan snatch her away with the world of Rubik’s cubes again.

 

Not only Chen, Luhan wanted to check out on Amber as well. He was extremely cold while having the long photo shoot and to what he had realized, Amber was just wearing slightly thicker than what they were wearing just now. He also realized that she didn’t have any gloves on her and she kept on rubbing her palms together to keep herself warm, therefore he decided to spare his gloves for her since he wouldn’t need it until they end this whole schedule.

 

“Hey, guys! I’m back!” Amber ran towards them with a bright smile that would melt any snow or ice out there.

 

“I thought you had decided to run away because it was too boring.” Chen gave Amber a brotherly hug and then finally laid his eyes on the boxes that both their manager hyung and Amber was carrying.

 

“What is that?” Kai came forward and looked into the box out of curiosity.

 

“Hot coffees for you guys because you all had work really hard!” Amber put down the box and distributed the coffees she and manager oppa had bought for them.

 

“Whoa! Indeed having Amber is so much better than having our manager hyungs.” Baekhyun said with a wide grin as he took his share from Amber.

 

“Yah! I'm so going to tell your manager and you will be dead!” Hyun Kyun glared at the kiddo who commented that.

 

"No way! Mianhe, hyung! I won't do it again!" Baekhyun immediately apologised.

 

“True! You see… Manager hyung! You never once bought us anything before and Amber thought of it even when this was her first time working as your assistant.” Xiumin nodded his head. Well, as long as there is food, he would support whichever side.

 

“Eh? Where is ge ge?” Tao looked around the place once he realized that Kris was not there.

 

Amber who heard that immediately looked around for his figure as well. But, there is no sign of him.

 

“I will look for him.” Amber volunteered as she took the last can of coffee that was for Kris. She turned and search for him when Luhan’s warm hand caught onto her wrist.

 

“What is it?” Amber spun around and looked at Luhan whom had his cheeks slightly blushed. He scratched his head in embarrassment not knowing how he could offer his gloves to her.

 

“Erm… the weather is cold… Put on these to keep warm… You are our assistant and we wouldn’t want you to be sick.” Luhan tried to use, ‘we’ referring the whole of EXO so he wouldn’t sound suspicious or weird.

 

“Wouldn’t you need it too?” Amber frowned as she laid her attention on the bare hands of Luhan. Although his hands were warm but he needed it as much as her.

 

“I have an extra…” Luhan lied as he shoved the fluffy gloves into Amber’s hand insisted her on wearing it.

 

“Er… Thank you! You are such a caring oppa!” Amber clutched onto the soft gloves and smiled.

 

On the other hand, Kris who walked back to the photo shoot area with the new gloves he had bought just now caught the warm scene between Luhan and Amber. He was feeling uncomfortable because he was not the only one who realized about it.

But, really… Luhan wouldn’t miss any details of the people he cared and of course he would realized that Amber didn't have any gloves on her.

 

He tightened his fist with the gloves and smirked.

 

*Why the hell did he suddenly wanted to get her a pair of gloves when there was obviously someone who would initiate it. Thanks to his stupid heart that led him into this confusing state.*

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

 

Oh Krisus! Poor you!

Heehee! Another update for you guys! ^^