Wish Eight-- Kris Wu, the arrogant clean freak.

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

“So… now the problem is… where is Amber going to sleep in?” Chen asked as he pinched his chin, looking around their dorm. The five of them stared at one another waiting for each other to suggest.

 

Their dorm only had three rooms. Tao, Xiumin and Lay slept in the larger room, Luhan and Chen slept in another while Kris, their leader slept in the smaller one alone. Everyone laid their eyes on Kris who was sitting on the sofa watching television programme.

Kris who managed to feel the strong aura behind him turned and looked at them. 

As soon as Kris returned them a stare, all of them immediately looked away like they did not just thought of getting their duizhang out of the room.

 

“Erm-hem… well… I could just sleep in the living room.” Amber coughed dryly as she tried to break the tense atmosphere that was created by Kris.

 

“No, you can’t! Especially when it’s December and the weather is extremely cold.” Luhan shook his head in disagreement while others nodded their head agreeing with Luhan’s point.

 

*He is one caring person. Manager oppa said that if I have any problem, Luhan is a good person to approach and it’s true…*

Amber thought while looking at Luhan.

 

“Would you mind sharing the room with the two of us?” Chen asked as he gave a wide smile.

 

“Mwo? Amber is a girl!” Xiumin frowned.

 

“I don’t really mind… After all, I had been living alone with my three brothers who are around the same age as you guys. I don’t think there is any difference though.” Amber explained as she gave Chen a nod while Luhan was looking at her worriedly and asked, “Are you sure?”

 

“No problem.”

 

“Oh right! Let’s get into our room, Amber!” Chen put his arm around Amber’s shoulders like his brother and was about to lead her to their room when Kris suddenly stood up and grabbed onto her wrist stopping the two of them from going anywhere.

 

“Sleep in my room.”

 

Everyone was shocked including Amber who stared at him like she didn't know him. Chen was shooting him a scandalous look while Luhan was frowning as his eyes were on Amber’s wrist which was caught by Kris.

 

“Ge ge! You want to share the room with Amber?!” Tao exclaimed looking unbelievable at the elder. After all, ge ge had insisted on having a room for himself, but now he is willing to share the room so easily?

 

Tao was jealous, because he had wanted to share the room with Kris but was rejected immediately.

 

*Why is ge ge treating Amber so well?*

 

“N-never mind… I will just share the room with Luhan and Chen.” Amber scratched her head as she shook her other hand.

 

“I’m going to move into Luhan’s and Chen’s room.” Kris said plainly as he bend down to take Amber’s luggage and brought it to the room while dragging Amber in. 

 

“Weird… Our leader is giving up his room to someone…” Lay folded his arm while leaning his back on the wall.

 

The other members were still stunned by their leader’s action while Luhan was relieved by the fact that Kris is not going to share the room with Amber.

 

*Wait…I did not just think of that…*

 

Luhan had no idea why he had this kind of thought. He didn’t feel wrong having Amber sharing the room with them but was uncomfortable with Amber sharing the room with Kris? Maybe, because he was just surprised that Kris was actually willing to give up his room for Amber and the fact that Kris was treating Amber kindly...

 

“Hyung, I know you love EXO planet, but back to earth now.” Chen snapped his finger in front of Luhan who just dazed off.

 

“Ge… what happened? You seldom dazed off.” Tao tilted his head and blinked his eyes cutely at Luhan.

 

“Nothing…” Luhan gave them a smile and walked to his room.

 

* * *

 

#Kris’s Room#

 

(Amber’s POV)

Kris’s room was surprisingly neat and organized. It’s so clean that even dust was barely seen in the room. This made me felt rather odd to be in this room as it’s just too clean for my own good.

I was awkwardly sitting on the floor nervously looking up at my idol that was sitting on the bed looking straight at me. The atmosphere was really uncomfortable and awkward that I’m dying to find something to say.

 

“Erm… Kris. Kris ge? Ge ge? Oppa?” I blurt out something which I really should just knock myself on the wall.

 

*What dafuq you are saying, Amber?*

 

“Make sure, you keep this place as clean as original. Do not touch my things without my permission, no eating in the room and freaking on the refresher when you are in here.” Kris said everything at one go like a robot trying to give orders. Well, he is giving orders.

 

“Er-hem.. ge ge-“

 

“Call me Kris.” He answered.

 

“Hm… Kris…” I swallowed my saliva and continued, “Are you sharing the room with me?”

 

“…” He continued to look into my eyes which made my heart raced even more, not because I’m mesmerized by the handsome him, but was afraid of him. “Didn’t I just say, no.” He said coldly.

 

Sighed in relieved...

*But, you are giving me rules like you are going to share the room with me…* I thought silently.

 

“I’m still using the room but not sleeping in here. So, basically… this is still my room.” He said.

 

*Dafuq, did he just answer my question? Did I just said my thought?*

 

“Please change your habit of thinking loudly.” He raised an eyebrow at me.

 

“Mwo? Arh… mianhe…” I apologized.

 

“I allow you to sleep on my bed, but you got to change the bed cover tomorrow as soon as you got out of the bed because the bed cover is mine.” He ordered then got out of his bed and pulled out a mattress from the huge cupboard.

 

Kris gave me his last warning, “Remember what I had said just now.” and then he the refresher that was located on the small table beside the door before leaving me alone in the room.

 

So… Other than being a heavy sleeper, Kris is also a clean freak?

Now, I understand why manager oppa said that Kris was hard to deal than the other members. He is arrogant, definitely hard to communicate than the other friendly members.

 

I sighed and took out EXO-M's schedule that manger oppa had handled me to study it.

EXO-M has a schedule in the morning and therefore, I got to wake all of them up by 8’o clock?

 

Wow… Another difficult job waiting for me already? Waking Kris up… I wonder if it’s really that hard to wake him up…

 

I put back the documents into my bag and decided to lay myself down on the bed that previously belonged to Kris… or it’s still belonged to him. The pillow had this mint scent that was so pleasant, which I couldn’t help but smile thinking that this scent belonged to Kris.

I had never thought that I could meet him and even get a chance to be so close to him like lying on his bed?

 

* Oh god, Amber… you sounded likes a professional stalker. *

 

Well, even though Kris might be hard to deal with but it's still true that he is still my ideal type no matter what. 

 

* What the heck, Amber… Now you sounded like you are here to make Kris your boyfriend! No, you can't! You are just too ordinary and tomboy to have him interested with you. No boys would be interested with a tomboy. *

 

Aish! What am I thinking! I should just sleep before I started dreaming about things that will never happen. But… I couldn’t sleep…

The sudden change of environment made me feel rather odd. I missed my bed…

 

While I was burying my face in the pillow, a knock came from the door and the next second, a guy’s voice entered my ears, “Amber… can I come in?”

 

That voice belonged to Luhan. I could recognize that… His voice was the friendliest and most gentle I had ever heard.

 

I immediately got up and opened the door for him to enter. His hand was holding onto a glass of milk and he was smiling gently at me. This man just looked too cute to be one of the eldest in the house. I mean… according to birthday date, he is actually elder than Kris! 

 

“Hey. Is there anything else?” I asked.

 

“Here. I guess you might not be able to sleep well today since the place is a complete stranger to you and now you are staying with 6 boys in one roof. I hope that this glass of milk will make you sleep well.” He handed me the glass with warm milk.

 

“Thanks a lot…” I smiled at him. I was really grateful at his warm actions.

 

“Goodnight and sleep tight.” He patted my head and left the room shutting the door behind me.

 

I looked at the glass that was filled with warm milk and my heart melted immediately. Luhan is definitely the most caring man I had ever met. I happily drank the milk that not only warmed my body and it also warmed my heart.

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!

Here is another update! Luhan is being such an angel here, while Kris is acting like a jerk.

Well, Kris is getting annoyed because I called him jerk (I did not just say that again -0-)

Anyway, so our Amber finally gotten into Kris's room. Heh~

Hope you like the update! ^^