Wish Nineteen-- The two annoying birds

It all started on KRISTMAS!

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

“Luhan hyung! I really would like to salute you!” Chen said as he settled himself next to Luhan while the other members and Hyun Kyun were sitting around the living room.

 

“Salute me for?” Luhan frowned, as he didn’t quite understood what Chen meant.

 

“Luhan, you were so manly when you grabbed our duizhang’s collar. I would never know you could be so fierce.” Xiumin added.

 

“Erm… I really looked fierce just now?” Luhan pointed his forefinger at himself and asked.

 

“Of course. But, seriously… Luhan hyung. You are over-reacting just now. Although Kris hyung had did something wrong, you shouldn’t have just grabbed onto his collar. The two of you might ended up fighting…” Chen pinched his chin.

 

“Well, Kris shouldn’t had vent his anger on Amber in the first place.” And to think that Amber even made him ginger tea made him felt angrier.

 

Lay was at one side observing. He too was shocked at how Luhan reacted to Kris’s pushing Amber. At first, he was concern about the dense leader who acted in such ungentle man ways to Amber when he already warned him, but Luhan who almost pick a fight with Kris immediately carried him away.

For some reason, he didn’t have a good feeling about this whole thing. If… Luhan hyung also gained feelings for Amber, then things would be so much complicated… He hope that he was wrong and Luhan only treated Amber as his sister but, ever since the first day, Luhan had been treating her way too special.

 

Lay shook his head so to shake all those thoughts away as he crossed his fingers that his guess was incorrect.

 

“Manager hyung should really be careful next time. Now the problem is, Kris gege might really not attend the variety show…” Tao said and every one of them kept quiet.

 

“Maybe he would.” Lay said as he raised an eyebrow when finally Amber and Kris came out of the room. Amber was smiling widely while Kris just rolled his eyes behind Amber’s back and sighed.

 

“Manager oppa! Kris promised that he would attend the individual schedule.” Amber gave a wide grin as she patted onto Hyun Kyun’s shoulder.

 

“One last time. If there is a third time, I swear I wouldn’t give in at all.” Kris said with a straight face while the other members were looking at one another, shrugging their shoulders.

 

“Thank lord!”

 

“Thank Amber for making me feel guilty.”

 

“Oh great! Thank you Amber, you just saved my life! Kris, I swear there wouldn’t be a third time!” Hyun Kyun reassured.

 

“Better not.”

 

“Looked like Amber really put an effect on our duizhang and probably the only person who can perform miracles like this.” Chen smiled as he wrapped his arm across Amber’s shoulders, while Amber just grinned.

 

“Now, everything settled and let’s have breakfast!” Xiumin announced excitedly.

 

“Hyung, really…” Chen rolled his eyes at Xiumin who could only think about food. It was a relieve that he did not gain weight even though he was always craving for food.

 

The others just shook their head and proceed with their daily routine, marking the dramatic morning an end.

 

“Are you really alright, Amber? How was your elbow” Luhan pulled Amber towards him so that he could check on her. He held up her left elbow gently and saw a big piece of blue black.

 

*She must have landed her elbow on the ground first. It must really been painful…* Luhan frowned at the bruise as he rubbed that spot gently, feeling a small winced of pain in his heart.

 

“Don’t worry, oppa! Just now, Kris had applied ointment for me. I guess it would disappear soon. Furthermore, it’s not like it was my first time suffering from bruises.”

 

*So, Kris actually noticed it…* Luhan had no idea whether he should be happy that Kris at least took notice on how bad he treated Amber. It seemed like Kris was some sort of changing his attitude towards Amber judging at how he looked so panic when he realized what he had done to her, but at the same time, he sensed that Kris was only opening up to Amber.

 

He was sure that if it’s someone else even the EXO’s members, nobody would be able to make Kris panic or agreed to something that he had been against all along.

 

* * *

 

(Evening: 5pm)

 

“Are you sure you are going to do fine alone?” Hyun Kyun was a little unconfident with Kris bringing only Amber to the shooting set. He was worried that the people there would bully Amber, especially those y, arrogant backstage crews and other celebrities. After all, that variety show was popular and people who attended to it were obviously popular and they tend to be arrogant.

If not because he had received an emergency call from his family, he would definitely follow Kris to the show and Amber could have stayed at home. He had actually wanted to call for EXO-K’s manager to replace him, but Kris said that having Amber was enough.

 

“Manager oppa, it’s just following Kris to show. It shouldn’t be that difficult right?”

 

“Well, it shouldn’t. Just be careful of the people there… You know, Kris and you are newcomer, although I doubt if anybody would dare to look down on him but you are still inexperience.” Hyun Kyun tried to warn.

 

Maybe he had thought too much but through his experiences when he was still a newbie in the industry, he suffered quite a lot and he didn’t want Amber to suffer the same thing as him.

 

“I will take note.” Amber nodded her head she got into the van, which Kris had already settled in.

 

“Oh right, manager oppa… could you drop this by my house for my brothers?” Amber held out a big bottle of wolfberry ginger tea she had made to Hyun Kyun.

 

“Sure. Anything for you.” He smiled as he took the bottle from her.

 

“Thanks! See ya soon!” Amber smiled as she waved at Hyun Kyun and bid her goodbyes. She sat back to her seat, which was next to Kris and remained quiet.

 

Kris was catching a short nap and soon Amber too decided to just close her eyes and rest a bit.

 

* * *

 

“Kris…” Amber called out softly trying to wake Kris up when she realized that they were about to reach their destination. Surprisingly, his eyes slowly opened and he sat up to look around. At this moment, Amber thought that Kris was really cute, but it was still not as cute as how he cuddled with her on bed and saying he was cold.

 

The van stopped right in front of the building of KBS and both of them stepped out of it. Once they were inside the building, there are people who guided them to the resting room and it was located beside Infinite’s room. Not long after they had entered the room, the door was swung wide opened once again and two beautiful girls entered. Amber quickly stood up and bowed, wanting to ask whom they were but she was pushed to the other side. Amber literally gaped at the two of them who rushed themselves towards Kris.

 

“Sorry, who are you guys.” Amber quickly rushed right in front of Kris who sitting right in front of the mirror and stopped the two ladies who seemed so much like a fan.

 

“Tsk. We should be the one asking who are you!” One of the girls scowled.

 

“I’m EXO-M’s assistant.” Amber frowned at the attitude of the two of them.

 

“Arh… the newbie who helped Hyun Kyun? Don’t you know who we are? We are specially invited here to help the artists with their hairdos and clothings. We worked for biggest names like Big Bang and TVXQ. So, get off here if you don’t know anything, little boy.” The lady with a curvy long hair wanted to push Amber aside so that she could admire her long time crush, but was stopped by Kris’s stern voice.

 

“Don’t you dare tell my assistant to get lost.” Amber moved to aside and widened her eyes at Kris who was shooting daggers at the two arrogant girls.

 

“Kris! Nice to meet you! I had always been your fan since you guys debut!” The two of them ignore Kris’s warning and started crowding around him, asking him for signatures.

 

Amber gaped at how those two were acting. Even though they admired Kris, they should act more professionally. For goodness sake, they were here to help Kris in his appearance and not for fan service session!

 

Kris was utterly annoyed by those two. This was one of the reasons why didn’t he want to attend an individual schedule because if it were the whole of EXO-M, they would have their own make-up artist and coordi.  Furthermore, what made him even angrier was how they treated Amber just now.

 

“Get out.” Kris didn’t even give them an extra look because Amber was pushed to one side looking all stunned.

 

“…No, we can’t! We still have to put on make up for you and style you up!”

 

The two was speechless at first because nobody had yet to ask them to get out and Kris, the newcomer told them to. But, the two girls were not at all angry because not only Kris was from SM Entertainment, he was also the son of one of the China’s most wealthy and powerful family. They were actually in charge of Infinite but, when they got the news of Kris coming for the shoot, they had exchanged the work with the person who previously in charged of Kris so that they get to be alone with him. After all, they heard that Kris wouldn’t accept any individual schedules and this was probably their only chance.

 

 

“Can’t you understand my words?” He glared at them again.

 

“Uhm-hmm… Sorry, but I think Kris doesn’t need you guys for now…” Amber cleared when he saw how pissed Kris was and decided she should save those two girls before Kris burst out.

 

She immediately forced the two of them out of the room and closed up the door then heaved out a sigh of relieve.

 

“Those two are much more worse than me… ” Amber mumbled. Even though she was a fan of Kris, she would never disturb Kris like that. She couldn't even think what might happen if the two of them were to live under the same roof as Kris.

 

*Now the problem is… who is going to do the entire make up and styling for him?*

She looked worriedly at Kris who was totally careless about the fact that he had a shooting later at 7pm and he didn't have anyone to style him up for the shoot.

 

“Why are you so grumpy now?” Kris stood up and walked towards her.

 

“Kris, you just chased them away and who is going to take up the job of styling you?” Amber frowned at Kris who hovered over her. He looked down at her with an intense stare which made her swallowed her saliva.

 

“You are the one pushing them out.”

 

“That’s not the whole point. If I didn’t push them out, I’m not sure what you are going to do next which may ruin your idol image.” Amber folded her arms.

 

“You are sounding more and more like Hyun Kyun.” Kris complained as he pulled away from her. He just didn’t understand why there was a need to panic when he didn’t even care about his image at all. It’s not like he needed any make ups to appear on screen.

 

“I will just go and get your clothing from them.” Amber sighed. That was the only thing she could do now. Maybe, she should contact Hyun Kyun about the situation while collecting his clothes.

 

❉ ❉ ❉

 

 

 

 

Kris probably even more arrogant than any big idols out there. LOL!

One, he is from SM entertainment and nobody would want to go against Director Lee.

Two, Kris is hella rich guy, he was raised to be arrogant. Whoever marry him will inherit all the wealth but nobody knows that he was in a bad relations with his family accept for Director Lee.

But, of course... Kris wouldn't act this way if they didn't insult Amber and pushed her aside. But, If I were Amber... I would be suffering from headache for having such a difficult person to handle.

 

What do you guys think? Do comment and tell me how you find the fanfic so far. I'm scared that it might bored you or something...