House

Life

 

“Why are you dressed like a soldier?” the smaller boy asked Jonghyun as they were walking through the forest.

“Well I used to be one” answered Jonghyun and then looked at the boy next to him. He smiled at him sweetly while the other one just blushed and looked down. “Why are you dressed like a doctor?” he then asked him.

“I’m not a doctor” chuckled the little boy. “I used to be a male nurse” he said.

“Oh…” nodded Jonghyun.

“What’s your name?” suddenly the boy asked.

“I’m Changjo, you?” answered Jonghyun. Apparently he forgot everything about Sungyeol and the other man. He even forgot that his real name is Jonghyun and that all of them were being controlled. The only thing he remembered was that his friend Chunji got killed because of him, but he doesn’t know why he’s here right now and why his commander wanted to get rid of him. Going back in the nightmare for the second time caused him to forget yet again. But this time he remembered his fake life that they put him in and were controlling it.

“I’m Ricky, nice to meet you” the boy smiled. “Thank you for saving us”

“Nice to meet you too, Ricky” Jonghyun smiled as well. “You look kind of familiar to me” he said.

“… I-I do?” Ricky asked surprised.

“Yeah… it’s like I’ve seen your face before”

Before Ricky could even answer the other boy called out. “YAH Ricky and the… taekwondo kid… come here” the taller boy yelled. Jonghyun and Ricky turned around and went towards the other two boys.

“What is it?” asked Jonghyun.

“Look, there’s a house over there!” the boy pointed at a small house that was not so far away from them. The house was really cute and it looked abandoned, but the 4 boys weren’t 100% sure about that.

“I’ll go see if it’s empty, you guys stay here” said Jonghyun and went towards the house. When he got there the first thing he did was look inside the house from the windows. The inside wasn’t empty. The rooms were filled with furniture but there weren’t any people in it. The lights were off, the TV was off, there weren’t any noises coming from the house either. Jonghyun decided to go inside and see for sure if there will people living inside or not.
First he knocked. After waiting for some moment he went inside coz he didn’t get any answer. Jonghyun looked around the hallway to see if there were any jackets or even shoes, but luckily for the boys it was empty. He then went in the living room. He didn’t see anything there either. Next he checked the kitchen, dining room, bathroom and the two bedrooms. The whole house was empty. So because of that he went outside and gave the other boys a signal that it was safe.

“Is it empty?” the taller boy asked.

“Yes” nodded Jonghyun and smiled. “We’re going to stay here for a while, okay?” he asked and all the 3 boys nodded.

The taller boy and that other one were the first one to get inside, while Jonghyun and Ricky were left behind. “Aren’t you going inside?” Jonghyun asked Ricky.

“I don’t know… this house looks really scary” the smaller boy hugged Jonghyun’s arm.

“Come one Ricky, it’s not scary.” Chuckled Jonghyun at how cute the boy was. “I checked all the rooms, everything is empty”

“Okay then…” nodded Ricky and went inside while still hugging Jonghyun’s arm.

“Yah we found food” smiled the taller boy.

“Oh that’s great. I’m starving” said Jonghyun and released his hand from Ricky. He went in the kitchen, leaving Ricky in the hallway alone. Ricky looked around the hallway and already felt like someone was watching him. He got chills from that and was about to go tell Jonghyun but someone stopped him.

“You okay?” asked one boy.

“Yeah I’m fine Kwangmin… you scared me” said Ricky and went in the kitchen. Kwangmin watched him leave and smirked.

~~

It was eight pm and the boys haven’t eaten all day. The taller boy was preparing something to eat while Jonghyun was helping him. Ricky was sitting in the dining room and watching the two boys making dinner.

“I didn’t get your name” said Jonghyun and looked at the taller boy.

“Ah so sorry” the boy apologized and chuckled. “I’m Niel”

“Oh nice to meet you. I’m Changjo”

“Changjo~” Ricky whined and came in the kitchen. “I’m scared” he pouted and looked around.

“Why are you scared Ricky? I already told you there’s no one here. And plus the soldiers can’t find us here. We’re in the middle of a forest”

“B-but it happened again”

“What happened again?” asked Jonghyun confused.

“The staring. First in the hallway and now in the dining room. It gives me chills” sighed Ricky.

“There’s nothing here. Don’t worry” Changjo smiled at him and hugged him. “And if there is, I’m going to protect you” he whispered so only Ricky could hear him.

“o-okay” the smaller boy blushed and left the kitchen.

 After having dinner the four boys sat down to see where all of them will sleep.

“There are only two bedrooms. One has two beds and the other one has only one bed”

“Me and Niel will sleep in the two bed bedroom” called out Kwangmin and chuckled.

“Okay then, Ricky will sleep in the second bedroom and I’ll sleep on the coach” said Jonghyun and got up. He went in the living room, lied down on the coach and the TV. Niel and Kwangmin already went upstairs, leaving Ricky behind. The boy didn’t want to be alone right now. He looked at Jonghyun in the living room and then the stairs that led to his new room. He sighed before going in the living room where Jonghyun was.

“C-changjo” he called.

“Ricky, why aren’t you in your room? Are you not sleepy?” asked Jonghyun as he sat up, making some room for Ricky to sit.

“No it’s not that” said Ricky and sat down next to Jonghyun.

“Then what is it?” 

“I… W-will you sleep with me? I don’t want to be alone right now” said Ricky and blushed. He looked down, avoiding making any eye contact with Jonghyun.

“Sure” chuckled Jonghyun and grabbed his hand. He turned off the TV and led him towards their room. “The bed is small though so I’m going to sleep on the ground” said Jonghyun as he opened the wardrobe, looking for some extra blankets and pillow. Ricky only nodded and sat down on the bed. “Wow there’s even some clothes here” smiled Jonghyun, happy that he can throw away his stupid uniform. “You won’t mind if I change in here?” he then looked at Ricky. The boy only shook his head. “Okay” said Jonghyun and took some jeans and a plain shirt. Jonghyun took of his uniform, showing his abs. Ricky’s face went red when he saw his body. He quickly looked out the window and stared in nothing but the dark. Jonghyun noticed it and chuckled. He quickly got dressed and sat down next to Ricky. The smaller boy jumped a little when he saw Jonghyun next to him. “Time for bed” smiled Jonghyun and got up. Ricky lied down and Jonghyun covered him.

“Where are you going to sleep?” Ricky asked.

“On the floor” said Jonghyun and lied down as well.

“But you don’t have any pillow or a blanket” Ricky got concerned.

“Well I couldn’t find any. Don’t worry about me Ricky just go to sleep. I’ll be here all night” said Jonghyun and closed his eyes.

“No!” Ricky got up and took Jonghyun’s hand. “You can sleep with me on the bed” he pulled his hand.

“Ricky the bed is too small for both of us” said Jonghyun, not moving.

“It’s not that small! Come one, you’ll catch a cold”

“Aish fine” sighed Jonghyun and got up. He lied down on Ricky’s bed and waited for Ricky to do that as well. “Aren’t you coming?” asked Jonghyun.

“Ah yes” smiled Ricky and lied down next to his new friend, facing the other way. Jonghyun hugged him from behind and they both fell asleep. 

 

_______________________________________

Sorry for a late reply. 
I wasn't sure if anyone liked this story >< 

Thank you for reading~~ 

<3