Finally

Life

It was morning, a new day and everyone was feeling great. Byunghun had his Daniel and Jonghyun had his Changhyun, but… Minsoo still didn’t get his Chanhee.
All of them and the staff were having breakfast. Everyone was there except for Minsoo. He was in Chanhee’s room. The boy didn’t feel like eating, he was so worried. Everyone kept telling him that Chanhee will be fine but the boy still hasn’t come back yet.
Byunghun noticed that Minsoo was gone. He quickly ate and went to find him. He knew exactly where the boy was.

“Come and eat” said Byunghun and entered Chanhee’s room.

“I’m not hungry” he replied coldly. “What’s wrong with him?” he suddenly asked.

“Nothing is wrong with him. He’s stable”

“Then why isn’t he awake?” Minsoo raised his voice a bit.

“Because his body is really weak and it can’t fight off the drug in his system” said Byunghun. “I’ve been giving him some medicine every two hours, he should be fine”

“…Thanks” sighed Minsoo.

“Um… Daniel is in his room… if you want to talk to him, you can go”

“Are you serious?”Minsoo raised his eyebrow, shocked. “I don’t want to talk to him, he doesn’t even remember me”

“Well you can get to know each other… again. He’s different in the real world now”

“Aren’t you afraid I will fall for him more?” asked Minsoo.

“Even if you do at the end of the day he’ll be with me” smiled Byunghun and left the room.

Minsoo only rolled his eyes and went to see Daniel. He knocked on the door, waiting for an approval to come in. When he heard Daniel’s voice he entered the room.

“Oh hi Minsoo hyung” smiled Daniel and waved. “I’m so glad someone came, I’ve been alone in this room and it’s getting boring” he chuckled.

“You’ll be out in a while” said Minsoo and sat on one of the chairs near the bed.

“So how come I’ve never met you? I know all of hyung’s friends” said Daniel.

“Well… I’m his new friend”

“How did you guys meet?”

“Um… well he helped me with something… doesn’t matter. Byunghun should tell you that” said Minsoo.

“Oh… okay” nodded Daniel.

~~

“I feel really weird…” said Changhyun.

“Why?” asked Jonghyun.

“Because… I’m with you” he then chuckled.

“What’s weird about that?”

“It’s weird because I never thought this day will ever come in my life”

“Oh…”

“But I’m happy” smiled Changhyun.

Flashback

“What I’m trying to say is… I love you too” Jonghyun finally said it. “I am so sorry for putting you through so much pain”

“Who cares” said Changhyun and smiled. “I had this dream before… I woke up really excited but then… I realized it was only a dream… I’m not dreaming now, am I?”

“No, you’re not” chuckled Jonghyun. “I wanted to tell you my true feelings earlier, but it seems every time I tried something disturbed me. I am so sorry”

End of flashback

~~

“I have to go now Daniel… my friend is waiting for me” said Minsoo and got up.

“Could you… stay a little more? It’s really boring here” pouted Daniel.

“I’m sorry. I’ll call Byunghun, okay?” smiled Minsoo and left the room.

“Ah Minsoo, I’ve been looking everywhere for you” yelled Jonghyun. “Chanhee is looking for you” he then smiled.