Loved one

Life

“Where’s Niel?” suddenly Minsoo yelled. “Did you do something to him?” he asked and started to panic.

“Calm down hyung. These people saved us” explained Jonghyun. “Daniel is having a surgery… he was badly injured. This is his friend Byunghun”

“I see you care a lot about Daniel” said Byunghun and came closer.

“Y-yes” answered Minsoo calmly. “Is he going to be okay?”

“I hope so” sighed Byunghyun.

“So… what’s going on here? Jonghyun?”

“Don’t worry about it” said Byunghun.

“Byunghun hyung was the one who saved us. He hacked the computer”

“Where are those who did all this?”

“Jail… or worse” answered Byunghun. “The police are in all this. Don’t worry”

“Minsoo hyung, he’s a friend of Niel hyung” repeated Jonghyun.

“Actually we’re more than friends” said Byunghun quietly and smiled.

Flashback

“That was my secret hyung” said Daniel. “I hope that was yours too” he smiled and looked at Byunghun.

“Thank god” sighed Byunghun in relief.

“Huh?” Daniel looked up confused.

“You know my secret now, are you happy now?” he tried to look mad, but a chuckle escaped at the end.

“Oh my god” said Daniel and sighed in relief as well.

“So it’s my turn now?” smiled Byunghun.

“Your… turn?” asked Daniel confused.

“Well you can’t do all the work, right? So … Daniel will you be my boyfriend?” asked Byunghun.

“Yes” chuckled Daniel.

End of flashback

“We’ve been dating for two years now”

“W-what?” Minsoo widened his eyes. “You can’t be serious”

“Why? What’s the problem?” Byunghun was confused.

“I’m supposed to be his boyfriend…” said Minsoo quietly.

“What?” Byunghun got shocked and stood up. “He cheated on me?” he yelled. Apparently he got it all wrong. Byunghun didn’t even think about the fake lifes they had together. He only thought of the worse.

“No” said Jonghyun.  “Both of them fell in love in their fake life. You see, Minsoo hyung remembered things but Daniel didn’t. Now when he wakes up I don’t know what he will feel or remember”

“Oh…” sighed Byunghun. “How can he do that?” Byunghun asked himself quietly and started to cry. He quickly wiped away his tears and left the room. The boy was hurt, but he couldn’t blame his Daniel. The younger one had no idea what was going on. He was only told that the world was fake, he didn’t know who he was.
After that incident Byunghun went in front of the room where Daniel was having a surgery. He spent there couple of more hours before a nurse came outside with a smile on her face. She got some good news, Byunghun saw it. He quickly stood up when she approached him.

“The surgery went well. He’ll be alright” she smiled and left.

“Thank god” whispered Byunghun and tears of joy escaped his eyes. He was about to go in see Daniel, but this feeling made him stop and turn around. He had to tell Minsoo. Byunghun felt guilty.
The boy sighed and shook his head. He couldn’t believe what was he going. He went over to Minsoo and Jonghyun and told them the good news.

“C-can I see him?” suddenly Minsoo asked. “If it’s okay with you … that is”

“It’s fine. At the end it’s his choice” sighed Byunghun and helped Minsoo up.

“Thank you” replied the boy and went to Daniel’s room.

The three of them entered the room and there they saw a sleeping Daniel. He looked peaceful, after all he’s been through. Minsoo and Byunghun stayed at his side, while Jonghyun was walking around the room.
Couple of hours passed before Daniel was finally awake. He had a smile on his face when he saw the one he loved so much. “Hyung” he called out weakly. Minsoo and Byunghun quickly turned their attention to him. “I love you so much” said Daniel and started to cry.

“Huh?”