Intrudor

Life

“Nice work Sungyeol” said Doojoon. “I’m surprised. I really thought you were stupid” he chuckled and sat down next to the other boy.
Sungyeol only rolled his eyes and continued typing something on the computer. “So how did you come up with this idea?” asked Doojoon.

“I don’t know” shrugged Sungyeol. “It just came up to me”

“Okay, one more thing” said Doojoon and got up from the chair. “Are you sure that Chanhee is fully recovered to go back in? Won’t the drug make it worse?”

“No it won’t. He’s fully recovered. I checked him a couple of times. He’s ready to go” said Sungyeol.

“That’s good” nodded Doojoon. “So… what’s the whole plan?”

“Well we’re going to use Chanhee to get to them. Minsoo and Jonghyun know him, they’ll trust him and then we’ll bring in the soldiers” explained Sungyeol.

“okay… but one more thing…”

“What is it?” the boy asked, little annoyed from all the questions.

“How are you, I mean Chanhee going to find them?”

“They’re at the airport. I got some information that three fake IDs were made hours ago”

“Nice work” said Doojoon surprised. “Let them leave the country with Chanhee and then when they at least are expecting it then bring the soldiers, got it?”

“Yes” nodded Sungyeol and got back to his work.

The older one was about to leave the room when suddenly the power went off. It lasted only for couple of seconds and then it came back on. Doojoon sighed and continued with his walking. The only problem was that Sungyeol couldn’t start the computers and the machines.

“Y-yah, it’s not working” he said and looked at Doojoon, worriedly.

“Get it fixed now!” yelled the older one. Sungyeol only nodded and went to take his tools. He was about to open the pc box when suddenly the computer started working again. “Oh it’s working. Get back to work now!” ordered Doojoon. Suddenly on the screen on the computer a smiley appeared. The background was black while the smile and the eyes were white. “What the hell?” Doojoon furrowed his eyebrows. “Yah Sungyeol-ah, what is this?” he asked him.

“I.. I don’t know” Sungyeol shook his head and tried to get rid of that stupid smiley that was on the screen and continue with his work. But he couldn’t. Suddenly the smiley changed, it became mad and all the doors in the building closed. The doors were only opening with a password so it was useless now for the two boys and the other people in the building.
When the doors closed Doojoon quickly ran towards the door and typed in the password but the door didn’t open. The door closed where the drugged boys were too. No one could get to them right now. Doojoon started to panic while Sungyeol was still confused and couldn’t believe what was happening.

“What’s going on!?” yelled Doojoon. “Open the door” he yelled again and started to bang on the door with his fist. “Sungyeol, do something!” he then yelled at the boy.

“I can’t do anything. Someone has hacked the computer which means we’re not the only ones stuck like this. Everyone else is too. All the computers in the building are connect to each other. He hacked the whole system” the boy explained.

“That is correct” suddenly someone said. It was the computer talking, well actually it was the hacker. His voice was deep and obviously corrected with the computer.

“Who are you?” yelled Doojoon. He couldn’t calm down. He couldn’t believe that his whole so called project was going down.

“No need for names right now” the person chuckled. “I’ve hacked the whole building so there is no way that you can get out … alive that is” the man said. “The passwords on the doors are changed and the computers are off” he continued.

“How did you find out about all this?”

“You really can’t guess who I am?” the man chuckled. “A lot of people working here aren’t loyal to their work. I guess I’m one of those people. Let me give you a hint Doojoon hyung. I used to work here that is until I ‘died in a car accident’ “

“Byunghun” yelled Doojoon. “I trusted you”

“I know and that was the plan. Now you’re going down. I’m destroying you and you’re project. What you’re doing isn’t human and right”

As the boy names Byunghun said that, Doojoon started to laugh. “You forgot only one thing” he laughed. “You can’t control their brains from any other computer than this. Hacking here it was really useless of you Byunghun, you can’t save them unless you’re here”

“That won’t be a problem. I have some time to play around with everyone here and then kill all of you. Don’t worry about me. I didn’t forget about that” chuckled Byunghun.

“The orders are already set to Chanhee. The soldiers will find them and kill them. You don’t have time at all” said Doojoon.

“Is that right?” sighed Byunghun. “Then I guess we’re not playing” he said. “Oh well… Nevermind. I’ll see you… never” he said and the computer shut down.

The doors opened well except the ones where the drugged boys were. “Stupid” said Doojoon and shook his head. He was about to leave when he suddenly noticed some gas coming out from some pipes. “What the ” he widened his eyes and ran out of the room but it was useless. That gas was everywhere in the building. The doors and windows were locked so they couldn’t get out. All of them were left to suffer.